Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) (28760 Views)

Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) / Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Campaign To The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by SoftBillionaire: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Nice
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Centcanada: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2020
This is their style. They will deceive you and later they will frustrate you in future. Run away from APC! Edo people! Run away from APC! They have increase fuel pump price and electricity, tomorrow they will frustrate you again with another policy. Run away from APC! I have said it now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2020
EJanni:

I can't imagine someone that calls himself pastor, getting involved in Nigerian politics.
God is not mocked.

Yet popes and vetican city people control world politics

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by solonubinho(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2020
All these home-based footballers and their funny hairstyles.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2020
All this initial gragra (igg) .we done see pass this one.. aftrall Aisha fry Akara ..

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by EJanni(f): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
solmusdesigns:

how? Have seen pope contesting for any leadership? Which world politics are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
A promise kept...indeed

phuck phake pholiticians angry

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Benmob: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Good for her but all na still format just becus of election even okorocha did better than diz but wat happen next......

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by sirzee1660(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
I love the camera....Biko is it an iPhone camera
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Madibah:

What is this one saying seff undecided
lolzzzzz I weak ooooh, he's complimenting ni undecided,

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2020
joelbooks:
This woman is supportive, hardworking , virtuous, beautiful and intelligent wife

Really?

2 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by SirRoberto(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2020
That is how they invest and recoup 1000 times from the state treasury when they enter the office.

People of Edo should rise and reject this party for their obnoxious and insensitive policies at the central as a way of protest.

It is better to allow someone who isn't better than them our any other person than to allow them to continue getting away with their acts. So that the next government that comes into power will be careful to do the will of the people or else be shown the way out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by dosuu: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Quick question: will she continue this if she won or all is just for the glamour

Same thing on my mind

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by SaintLucia: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2020
And in another BREAKING NEWS " Obaseki is waiting for Biafra High Court to disqualify Ize Iyamu from participating in the election after all the courts in Nigeria refused to do his bidding " grin

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by akure1stson: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2020
let her buy build a whole stadium,

Still Edo is for Obaseki.

4+4...no going back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by SaintLucia: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2020
EJanni:

I can't imagine someone that calls himself pastor, getting involved in calling some bastard and even threatening to kill someone like the yahoo pastor that threatened Daddy Freeze.
God is not mocked .

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by akure1stson: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2020
RichDad1:
Hardworking woman.
Unlike some that rely on imaginary votes online plus Nairaland likes to win elections.

torgba.

Edo is for Obaseki, Obaseki is for Edo.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Fear anything apc either wife husband children friend

They are just close to satan

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by confydoedowaye(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Nigerians should start looking beyond PDP and APC, they always think power belongs to them, hence, they fool the masses like the pre-election kerosene-sharing governor of Abia, and akpa-school sharing senator of Imo. Lets teach them that power belongs to the electorate, that's the best way to start a peaceful revolution.
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by youneedjesus: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
why now? Why not before election period if they are not trying to deceive us.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by ourfatherland: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by ourfatherland: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Woman wey sabi
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Fabkimzzy1: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2020
2by40ft:

Its just that people are gullables.

Even your English is gullables
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2020
joelbooks:
This woman is supportive, hardworking , virtuous, beautiful and intelligent wife

With hidden agenda.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by BajuGoldmehda(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2020
One of kind woman. I wish good luck in her political pursuit.
Anyway, we move!!!
Let's make your laptops and phones work again. Check my siggy
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Zeezy81: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2020
See old school format
Boys don wise abeg

While their kids b schooling in the US and joining the highschool/college basketball/baseball/football teams, all dis one go dey Ugbogiobo community primary school field dey fool dia old age

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Deblow: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2020
Lolz! The best time to deal with politicians is the immediate pre-election period. Tell them to buy u an aeroplane, and they will will buy u a car at least and promise u even a Boeing 737 if u vote them in! After the election, if they win, u'll only see the aircraft flying over ur head!
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Klarge0137: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2020
Hey there!
*My name is K-large from Lagos State.*
I work 24/7 everyday and I am dealing with...
*Gift Cards, be it Itunes, Steam, Google play, Amazon, etc*
Quick loading and quick payment no delay. I am trust worthy and easy to do business with, you can patronise and recommend me to your friends.
*Thank you so much and stay safe*

https:///2348032255690
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by OBA117(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2020
After election you won't see their face again

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2020
I hope she will continue to support them after her husband's defeat at the polls.

Yeye people! grin

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by oluxy(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Lol grin

Why fulfilling it at the verge of election?

� �
After election, one chance....

That time, it's security that would be sent to you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians / Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths / Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.