Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) (28762 Views)

Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) / Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Campaign To The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2020
youneedjesus:
why now? Why not before election period if they are not trying to deceive us.

It's becoz they know that majority of Nigerians don't have sense. grin

2 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Trimque2k1(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2020
odiks:
Today, @PastorIzeIyamu fulfilled a promise he made to footballers of the AZ Football Club Ekae by presenting to them dozens of fully kitted clothes (jersey shirts &shorts) & an int’l standard football. We presented the football kit to the footballers on behalf of @PastorIzeIyamu

https://mobile.twitter.com/Idiaizeiyamu/status/1303439066235637761
Thank God I jejely comot field that day, I mor even know say na nairaland I escape with that act.
That's 45k plus Jersey and football wey street boys don get from this woman as she come campaign for we creep... boys still do beer and goat leg pepper soup last las even as I nor go snap picture
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Kulas: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2020
so its now she know she can present such to them because of elections.I dont know why Nigerians used to fall into the prey of these gullible people. Edolites should prove to these people that they are now enlightened by ignoring all these and vote for Godwin. say no to APC and corrupt godfatherism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by rollandben(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
God really knows the state of your mind Ma. We can only deceives man not God.
politicians and their sudden surprises and gift when they are looking for masses favour but the disappear into a thin air just immediately they gotn all they want. God is watching...

2 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by rollandben(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
She is probably doing that for her immediate family selfish interest. Mafo
Blessing that has no appreciation!!

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by anonimi: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
bizhop01:
Time to play football on people's head

Just as Aisha use akara take fry people head until we enter gobe with her failure of a husband

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480904_apc1_jpege980b9f403e0cdbd1be00ef14a7d8b75

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3420913_head1_jpeg228715075b5beb1ff535a37cebe931c5

2 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by anonimi: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
omooba969:
It's becoz they know that majority of Nigerians don't have sense. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

2 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by pelumi67(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
odiks:
Today, @PastorIzeIyamu fulfilled a promise he made to footballers of the AZ Football Club Ekae by presenting to them dozens of fully kitted clothes (jersey shirts &shorts) & an int’l standard football. We presented the football kit to the footballers on behalf of @PastorIzeIyamu

https://mobile.twitter.com/Idiaizeiyamu/status/1303439066235637761

Fear politicians, vote buying
Let's cross legs n see if ize will look their way wen he assume office

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Cajal(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Obaseki will narrowly escape victory
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Sandra4luv: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
When they have become the governor you won’t see them in that area again for the all term this is the reason why I love Nigeria politician they love deceiving we masses, I pray God will open our eyes one day

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by favor914: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Chindaibezim:
Terrible actors. Believe Nigerian politicians at your own peril
Everyone is a politician, only the intellectual lazy minded ones delegate their rights to others, then sit on the fence & complain.
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by favor914: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sandra4luv:
When they have become the governor you won’t see them in that area again for the all term this is the reason why I love Nigeria politician they love deceiving we masses, I pray God will open our eyes one day
Even your juniors are ruling you? No one is deceiving anyone, unless they choose to be deceived, common sense & comprehension is choice, that is why the scripture says study to find yourself approved.
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Make una shine una eyes, this man na one chance. Oo

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by favor914: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
Make una shine una eyes, this man na one chance. Oo
What will you call two faced proven traitor Obaseki?
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
favor914:
What will you call two faced proven traitor Obaseki?
( 2 ) second chance.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by tophumble(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
I see Obaseki contesting with Ize-Iyamu come 2024. If you are in the spirit, you will understand the message.
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by chris51(f): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ize-Iyamu wife, fine no be small.
Beauty and brain, a Professor. I admire and commend her for the total support she has given the husband during campaign.
Many will vote for the husband because of her.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by chris51(f): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
chris51:
Ize-Iyamu wife, fine no be small.
Beauty and brain, a Professor. I admire and commend her for the total support she has given the husband during campaign.
Many will vote for the husband because of her.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by 2by40ft: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fabkimzzy1:

Even your English is gullables
Keep being slave to English
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
joelbooks:
This woman is supportive, hardworking , virtuous, beautiful and intelligent wife
She's a professor of dentistry. She specialized in orthodontics. She's probably good, but her husband has a past history tainted with cultism, etc.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Miracle1991: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Jostoman:
So na now she remember them because of Edo election.
it is better now than never. The person that was given 4 yrs to rule did he remember them?
Btw, how many people have you ever given an ordinary clothe.
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Miracle1991: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dshocker:
Only during campaign will you see politicians go close to the masses,and yet Nigerians haven't learnt their lesson

Even this woman,the wife of a pastor has juju all over her body,that she uses for campaign
never mistake her for your wife.
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Miracle1991: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
EJanni:

I can't imagine someone that calls himself pastor, getting involved in Nigerian politics.
God is not mocked.

politics is not for unbelievers.
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Miracle1991: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kulas:
so its now she know she can present such to them because of elections.I dont know why Nigerians used to fall into the prey of these gullible people. Edolites should prove to these people that they are now enlightened by ignoring all these and vote for Godwin. say no to APC and corrupt godfatherism
hahahaaaa please stop crying, keep tears till 19th of September. By then, you will need enough tears.
The wowo man who they gave their votes to him in 2016 what has he presented to them.
Secondly,are you talking of the APC that obaseki was ruling Edo with for almost 4yrs? Or are you talking of the Godfather that brought Obaseki from no where to become a governor in 2016.
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Jostoman: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
it is better now than never. The person that was given 4 yrs to rule did he remember them?
Btw, how many people have you ever given an ordinary clothe.
come to my area and ask about me.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Champneys: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
It will end in tears.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wife of an Acid thrower

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) by JordanMichael(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Few days to election and this undecided believe poli-thief-cians at your own peril

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly / Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds / Kano Seal 10 Warehouses Hoarding Food Worth Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.