Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Bbnaija2020:nigerians React As Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2020:nigerians React As Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money (270 Views)

Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins / Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2020:nigerians React As Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money by Ijcharis(f): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown Housemate Kiddwaya's father, Terry Waya recently made a promise to the disqualified housemate Erica if his son, Kiddwaya wins the grand prize money.

Erica Nweledim, who is Kiddwaya lover inside the house was disqualified on Sunday, September 6, after getting the third strikes which call for automatic disqualification in the Big Brother's house.

However, speaking with veteran journalist Dele Momodu in an exclusive interview, the billionaire businessman revealed that he felt bad when he heard of her disqualification.

According to BBNaija's housemate father, the disqualified housemate is smart and is always protective of his son, whom he describes as carefree.

Terry, however, went on to promise that if his son Kiddwaya wins the Lockdown show, he would make sure that he gives her half of his win and the rest to charity.

Revealing why he is making such a huge sacrifice for Erica, Terry stated that she was good to his son.

"I saw in Erica a smart girl who was so protective of my son. She showed my son genuine friendship and love and I think at a point she was ready to sacrifice her own existence in that Big Brother so that my son could feel very comfortable because, in certain situations, she picked quarrels with other housemates who she felt were no nice to my son or trying to be rude or insulting to him."

See Nigerians Reactions: https://news.1app.online/bbnaija-2020nigerians-react-as-terry-waya-promises-erica-half-of-the-prize-money-if-kiddwaya-wins/

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Announce His New Upcoming Album Prodigal / Grace Jerry And Cobhams Asuquo Collaborate For Disability Inclusion In Election / UPDATE HUBS: Evicted Lucy Reveals Why She Was Not In Any Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.