Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins (1748 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” / Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by kktbm: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Terrywaya via his Instagram live with @delemomoduovation eulogized Erica for loving his son Kiddwaya unconditionally and having his back all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCjO6VXhISA

He also said he was deeply hurt she left via disqualification.

Terrywaya finally promised Erica half of the Ultimate Prize money, if Kiddwaya wins and the rest goes to charity.

Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by Made4naijalove: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by EmptyGarden(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
No need for such useless promises... Kid doesn't have a single chance. Give the girl from your pocket.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by Great100000: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by TooMuchStuff: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Who gives Kiddwaya the crown of BBN 2020?
Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by Uniquequeen20: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Abeg spare us this kind talk. As a billionaire i expect you to give her some millions from you pocket and not waiting unil your son win to give her some money. What if your son didnt win? You will tell us another story..
Stop stylishly campaign for your son.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by sammysneh(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Am sorry to disappoint you sir, Laycon is winning this
ICONS are behind him

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by Stillthebest: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
shocked

Is he talking about Kidwaya that may go home on Sunday? Just that I love the guy.

His father' should use some of the money he promised the lady to sponsor votes for him first.

Either him or that Nengi handbag will be going home with prince.
Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by kktbm: 1:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by Openbusiness: 1:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Very cunning tactics. By making such promises, he wants to hijack Erica fans to support his son to try to win grin
Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by nuban07(m): 3:21am On Sep 09, 2020
He simply want Erica fans to vote for kidd
Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by solmusdesigns: 3:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Sharp guy.... He wants Erica's fanbase to support his boy
Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by egopersonified(f): 5:00am On Sep 09, 2020
This waya group just wan use this girl finish, so you want her to start campaigning for kidd abi?
Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by kambili999(f): 6:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Mr waya on the beat grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by Stanweezy(m): 6:12am On Sep 09, 2020
Mark my word na audioooo, why u wan kill your self.... Abeg who get that track?
Re: Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins by femi4: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2020
419, Audio promise.

He knows kid is now winning

If you really want to give Erica money, give her 24.5m from your pocket, don't give us the "if Kidd eventually wins the money" issh

Mr Dele, I sight you there. Always famzy rich guys

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Ex- Housemates Erica And Nengi At War - All The Shades And Insults / "I Have The Sweetest Boyfriend Ever" - Bbnaija Vee Reveals / No Man Is Taking Me Serious – Ex-wife To Pastor Cries Out As She Shows Off Her E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.