Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal (23830 Views)

Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / Abiy Ahmed, Wins 2019 Nobel Peace Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by pseudaria: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Holyterrorist:

Chai. cheesy my God who is this?
Even the devil is amazed at your ignorance.
How do you expect islamic terrorist havens like afghanistan,iraq and yemen to experience any development no matter the efforts made by the US.The US has doled out millions of dollars to assist this countries and have made alot of conflict resolution effort.I could remember watching a video of Biden visiting iraq by midnight to settle conflict btw sunni arabs and shia.

Ghaddafi wasn't killed by the US,he was killed by a Libyan rebel fighter who shot him in his hometown of sirte.

Make na read and research,na lie na no go hear.

Shut up your mouth, who sponsored the Libyan rebel fighter, this is something even Obama used his mouth to confess as his greatest mistake, even Hillary secretary of state at the time famously quipped "we came, we saw, he died". Stop listening to fakenews

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
I’m still astounded at those think Trump is a rational being much less one deserving of the office he holds.

But the concepts of bigotry, misogyny and homophobia have no logic to them. The supporters always follow whomever lauds it the most. Even when the person is obviously senile.

In what world except the bigots’ world is a Trump anything close to what he needs to be ?

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by JuwonBobo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hmmm.....Orishirisi!!! Trump? For Nobel Peace Prize? How that take fit am?

For this world wey better people dey? I respect the Nobel Committee a lot and it's going to be a big disappointment if he's awarded...

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Unified07: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
martineverest:
CNN won't like this.
Mehn that station have dealt with President Trump they need scraping

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by FOXDOSSIER: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good job.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by mysweetsunshine: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
The person(s) who nominated him need to be publicly flogged

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Lordave: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
President Trump was Specifically Appointed for these Endtimes...

The Man has been an Instrument to Fufill Bible Endtimes Prophecies like never Before..

Few Months ago while Reading my Bible! I got to the Book of 1Cor 15:52. Immediately I got to where it was written " AT THE LAST TRUMP " I got an instant Sensation in my body. I had to go over it again. This is a Verse I Have known for a long time but I got a whole new Revelation that day. I told some People that this Man could Possibly be the LAST TRUMP the Bible Spoke about Over 2000 years ago.

Few weeks later I heard the same thing from a casual guy in the USA who was just passing a Comment.

Few weeks ago , My Father in The Lord was Preaching a Message on a Sunday and Connected to the Same Matter.

Listen Folks! President Trump is very Likely the Last Trump before the Trumpet Sounds!

Prepare yourself
Prepare your Family
Prepare your Friends
Prepare your Enemies

The TRUMPET is about to BLAST..

Do not be Caught Sleeping.. Do not be Caught Jonzing..

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear..
So what exactly do you mean?

That Trump is Antichrist or an Angel if God?
Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Merimental(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Holyterrorist:
It's an insult to the peace prize award to nominate a questionable character like Trump for that award.

Last time I checked Trump is the leader with the greatest threat to world peace.

Argue with your ancestors.

world peace have u even traveled to more Dan 5 states in Nigeria b4 worrying about d world.

Wow. seeing tins indeed

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Andex009(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Man has been an Instrument to Fufill Bible Endtimes Prophecies like never Before..

Few Months ago while Reading my Bible! I got to the Book of 1Cor 15:52. Immediately I got to where it was written " AT THE LAST TRUMP " I got an instant Sensation in my body. I had to go over it again. This is a Verse I Have known for a long time but I got a whole new Revelation that day. I told some People that this Man could Possibly be the LAST TRUMP the Bible Spoke about Over 2000 years ago.

Few weeks later I heard the same thing from a casual guy in the USA who was just passing a Comment.

Few weeks ago , My Father in The Lord was Preaching a Message on a Sunday and Connected to the Same Matter.

Listen Folks! President Trump is very Likely the Last Trump before the Trumpet Sounds!

Prepare yourself
Prepare your Family
Prepare your Friends
Prepare your Enemies

this is the dumbest writeup I've seen in a long while. have u 4gotten the bible was interpreted and d interpreter could have used any word to represent what e chooses to use. how has trump helped in fulfilling the doings of the last days. use ur head

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Merimental(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
crackhaus:
Democrats, so-called progressives, liberals, and of course, the ever irritable MSM are definitely not going to like it.

I expect to read/watch a long rambling response to this from Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and even Biden, very soon...

dis honor is well timed just b4 d elections.

it's going to boost Trumps fanbase unimaginably.

Democrats can weep to anoda loss just like 2016 grin

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by flyingpig: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
cococandy:
[s]I’m still astounded at those think Trump is a rational being much less one deserving of the office he holds.

But the concepts of bigotry, misogyny and homophobia have no logic to them. The supporters always follow whomever lauds it the most. Even when the person is obviously senile.

In what world except the bigots’ world is a Trump anything close to what he needs to be[/s] ?
You'll soon get deported

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by dasparrow: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Klchnjoku:
I've noticed that most supporters of Trump on this platform are Nigerians who haven't travelled outside the shores of Nigeria.

They only stay updated with Info's they see on social media and other foreign news media. And sometimes these medias doesn't give the clear picture or turn of events in a place.

A couple of days ago I was speaking with my Aunt who lives in pennsylvania and she was telling me bluntly and with utmost certainty that there is no way Trump will be reelected on the 3rd of Nov not even in the next life.

I was shocked when she made this claim, better don't be deceived by the few whites or blacks you see online or on TV shouting MAGA.

More than 60% of the American population are tired of the Trumps regime and they want him out.

U dey Naija dey shout MAGA, dey shout Trump e go shock you for Nov 3, you go know say na Americans go vote for the election no be Nigerians.

I am not exactly a fan of trump but something in my gut feeling keeps telling me he will come back for a second term. He is doing everything in his power to rig the elections. So he could win not because the American people voted him in but because he successfully rigged the elections just like Buhari did in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Emmagggg: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Holyterrorist:
It's an insult to the peace prize award to nominate a questionable character like Trump for that award.

Last time I checked Trump is the leader with the greatest threat to world peace.

Prove it sir

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Lovelyn451(f): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
White Americans like this man...he protects their rights. I envy them sha

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by dasparrow: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

You must be a buhari supporter
Mr terrorist... You are far from holy

There is no difference between PMB and trump. I don't know why many of you fail to realize that. I don't know how you can support trump and dispise PMB when they are both birds of the same feather.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by truthstands01: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
President Trump deserves more than Nobel Peace Prize. He has done what no U.S President has ever done. Bringing peace in the middle east is not an easy feat. I remember in 2016 when Obama and Hilary were saying Trump will cause wars all over the world. He has proved them wrong. I can't remember the last time North Korea fired missile. Israel and UAE, Kosovo peace deal etc.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Holyterrorist:

Nobel has been doing it since time memorial, nominating questionable characters is like a normal thing.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by AngelicBeing: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Prepare yourself
Prepare your Family
Prepare your Friends
Prepare your Enemies

Gbam wink

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Klchnjoku:
I've noticed that most supporters of Trump on this platform are Nigerians who haven't travelled outside the shores of Nigeria.

They only stay updated with Info's they see on social media and other foreign news media. And sometimes these medias doesn't give the clear picture or turn of events in a place.

A couple of days ago I was speaking with my Aunt who lives in pennsylvania and she was telling me bluntly and with utmost certainty that there is no way Trump will be reelected on the 3rd of Nov not even in the next life.

I was shocked when she made this claim, better don't be deceived by the few whites or blacks you see online or on TV shouting MAGA.

More than 60% of the American population are tired of the Trumps regime and they want him out.

U dey Naija dey shout MAGA, dey shout Trump e go shock you for Nov 3, you go know say na Americans go vote for the election no be Nigerians.
Leave them na all these biafra secessionists. Fvcking tired of em.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by shugabasbn: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
I don't comment on this kind of post.
But to be frank, Trump is better than Obama, if Obama with African blood can do worst to the African soil by killing Ghaddafi n Supported SISI to overthrown elected democ president.

Anyway America President they are all the same as our own politicians

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
crackhaus:

Potayto Potahto!
The regret covers everything from the invasion to the aftermath, don't be dense.

Is there any country on earth that was invaded by the US where they left a plan for the aftermath and the country experienced development afterwards?
Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc.. I could go on and on.

Below is what the murderous Killary Clinton had to say when she was asked about Ghaddafi.

Please note that Gaddafi was already captured and didn't need to be killed, yet they brutalized and sodomized him with iron rods.

These are the imperialists you're holding brief for.
Tueh!!!
Gaddafi was killed by his own people for bleeps sakes, watch it on YouTube and stop talking trash. Did you see how everyone in Libya even celebrated his death.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by anonimi: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Klchnjoku:

grin cheesy

You mean that Putin can't save his white priviledge asss this time around?
Anyway, Americans can't be like us who reinforce failure by voting him twice. embarassed cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
shugabasbn:
I don't comment on this kind of post.
But to be frank, Trump is better than Obama, if Obama with African blood can do worst to the African soil by killing Ghaddafi n Supported SISI to overthrown elected democ president.

Anyway America President they are all the same as our own politicians
Obama did not kill Gaddafi for bleeps sakes ah. Gaddafi was killed by his own people, if you think I am lying go to YouTube and watch it, the first thing he said when he was caught was "what are you doing my brothers" beer parlour gist and Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by jcross19: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Holyterrorist:

God bless you my brother,you just hit the nail on the head.

Trump ass lickers and dickheads like crackhaus think otherwise.
is either you are Islamic terrorist or illegal immigrant...... APC miscreant!!.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by onoms4luv(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

Prepare yourself
Prepare your Family
Prepare your Friends
Prepare your Enemies

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by gaskiyamagana: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Prepare yourself
Prepare your Family
Prepare your Friends
Prepare your Enemies

Sharap, Shatap.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Juanmike(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
When will Bubu be nominated?
Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Lamasta(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
A plus to Trump's campaign

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Prepare yourself
Prepare your Family
Prepare your Friends
Prepare your Enemies

Foolishness at its highest level.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Holyterrorist:

It a PEACE prize...

You know, for people who contribute to world peace. Obama won it for doing nothing.

And mind you, it was established by a death merchant.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by professore(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Such a noble award, I wish him luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guinea: Heavy Gunshots Erupt, Conackry On Military Lockdown / Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack / Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.