Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,842 members, 7,866,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Toothache Medicines In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Toothache Medicines In Nigeria (207 Views)

Y Probably Didn’t Know U Had One Of The Most Powerful Medicines In Ur Backyard / Help Me Find My Medicines In Enugu State / Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toothache Medicines In Nigeria by doksblog(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Some years ago, I had a toothache when I was staying with my senior sister that just got married. The pain which started around 11:00 PM came with an excruciating pain.

Honestly, it was an unforgettable experience then, a situation that kept everyone awake for the whole day.
Actually, when a tooth starting to hurt badly, people forget about all the problems, focusing on one particular thing - how to deal or remove the pain. People start looking for a solution to it, that’s, toothache remedies that work.

Pain can be totally various, from mild pain to the growing and excruciating one. It does not give the ability to think about something besides it. This attack can suddenly disappear but sometimes can really damage the whole day.

Tooth pain can occur at the most inappropriate moment, for instance, when you are sleeping, outside, far from people, and simply no one can help you in this situation.

Therefore, everyone should know some of the ways to relieve a toothache by themselves either at home or somewhere else.
Meanwhile, a simple and proven method to eliminate pain (toothache pain) is to take medications.

But what if you do not have these drugs at home or a pharmacy is too far away from you? What should you do? Are there proven home remedies for toothache you can rely on?

However, below are 10 believed toothache medicines in Nigeria you can resort to when the need arises.
https://doksblog.com/toothache-remedies-herere-10-toothache-medicines-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Battling Cancer? Powerful Plants/foods Guaranteed By Research To Fight Cancer / Bounty Herbal Tea / The Conception Date Calculator Know When You Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.