Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

"My Son Will Split His N85M With Erica, Gives Remaining To Less Privileged", Say - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "My Son Will Split His N85M With Erica, Gives Remaining To Less Privileged", Say (184 Views)

Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica / Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya / BBNaija 2020: N85M Prize For Winner Of BBNaija Season 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Son Will Split His N85M With Erica, Gives Remaining To Less Privileged", Say by LiveTimes9ja: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
"My son will split his N85M with Erica, gives remaining to less privileged", says Kiddwaya's father in new video with Dele Momodu (Video)

Read details in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/my-son-will-split-his-n85m-with-erica-gives-remaining-to-less-privileged-says-kiddwayas-father-in-new-video-with-dele-momodu-video/

Re: "My Son Will Split His N85M With Erica, Gives Remaining To Less Privileged", Say by poiunt: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fake news.

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Video, Subscribe, The First 20 To Comment Would Be Given Airtime / Harry Styles On For Olivia Wilde's Thriller Don't Worry, Darling / Ourtv Secures Right To Broadcast German Bundelisga LIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.