Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life (2087 Views)

18th Convocation: Ugwuanyi Charges ESUT On Reinvention Of Its Founding Objective / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video / I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by KennedyOkpara(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Karleb:
When I was about your age, I had 4 targets.

Fortunately, I was able to achieve two of them.

Unfortunately, I'm still trying to achieve the remaining two and as it stands these two are the ones standing in my way of having a better life.

In a year or two, I'll achieve those two but that was never the plan, the plan was to get the four at the same time.

Don't be like me.

PS: my life is good. cheesy
PLEASE MENTION THEM
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by Karleb(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
KennedyOkpara:
PLEASE MENTION THEM

1. Degree. I have that.

2, 3, 4 are skills I'd rather not mention here.
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by seanwilliam(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
bencarson007:
At 18, now is when you start the hustle for a better life. Sit with elders and not your mates.

Listen more and talk less.
Your choices at this age and time will determine your tomorrow.

Dont let 24 meet you without your first million if not e go hard o.

This life no balance but no go stand for the side wey bend if not you no go like the story.

God bless you kid.

Happy birthday.
One love.
op, reason the bolded

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by KennedyOkpara(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kennyking1234:
I JUST TURNED 18 TODAY, ADVICE ME ON DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF LIFE... LIKE INVESTMENT, LIFE EXPERIENCES, SCHOOL,TAX, RELATIONSHIPS, MISTAKES,REGRETS,CAREER ETC.
THANKS IN ADVANCE..

MODS PLEASE SHIFT TO FRONT PAGE...

cc; lalasticlala
cc; mynd44
cc; Richiez
cc seun
cc; Fynestboi
cc; olawalebabs
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by Karleb(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
op, reason the bolded

That's too much pressure.

So many rich people we know today were not millionaire at or before 24.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by Harpyeagle(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kennyking1234:
I JUST TURNED 18 TODAY, ADVICE ME ON DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF LIFE... LIKE INVESTMENT, LIFE EXPERIENCES, SCHOOL,TAX, RELATIONSHIPS, MISTAKES,REGRETS,CAREER ETC.
THANKS IN ADVANCE..

cc; lalasticlala
cc; mynd44
cc; Richiez
cc; Fynestboi
cc; olawalebabs
Don't play around with IDLENESS, it doesnt matter what u studying in school,try learn a trade or be involved in sth and live healthy (run a way from substance abuse).
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by EmmySparky(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kennyking1234:
THANKS IN ADVANCE..

cc; lalasticlala
cc; mynd44
cc; Richiez
cc; Fynestboi
cc; olawalebabs
happy birthday bro...just focus on money making...the world is all about money these days

1 Like

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by ubunja(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Lol this boy, you still have a long way to go – judging from your mentions. I'll advice you to discover yourself and monetize your discovery.
Says someone insulting people up and down NL...smh

Ahumanbeing:

Dirty piece of shit, you can't get a girl to genuinely love you so you use money to buy sex, you promised them 50k and because of that promise they've made a payment of 30k and you're talking about sex?
Useless piece of shit, go n bleep your mum cuz obviously you can't control your dick.
I pity the pigs who'll come and support you or call you a "man", you're just a whôre and you are a simpleton, aside that you're indecisive and dumb.
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by Ahumanbeing: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
ubunja:

Says someone insulting people up and down NL...smh

Oh you quoted my post as a reference to yourself haha, okay

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by ubunja(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Oh you quoted my post as a reference to yourself haha, okay
even people corrected you. ..
foleskay:

Shut d bleep up. If you can't fvck ur own mom dont ever tell someone to go fvck his mom, that's one of the most derogatory words to say ever. What brought his mom into the matter. Why are u so pained you the belligerent element. Its his money, let him use it as he wants. Elegbe undecided

So please, just sit down and work on yourself. You've more personal issues to deal with than ubunja and the Red Pill.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by ymstar(m): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'm learning
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by KennedyOkpara(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
NOTE; YOU MUST BE ON TELEGRAM!
FOR THOSE WILLING TO LEARN PYTHON JOIN THIS CHANNEL https:///pythonlbooks YOU WOULD BE OVERWHELMED WITH HUNDREDS OF BOOKS, SIMPLY SEARCH FOR THIS BOOK IN PARTICULAR " Python Crash Course" IT'S A GOOD START.

EDIT(2)
ANOTHER GOOD CHANNEL IS https:///javaebooks . IT HAS BOOKS ON DIFFERENT PROGRAMING LANGUAGES. FROM PYTHON TO C ETC...

EDIT(3)
FULL COURSE ON PYTHON...
Google Drive Link: [DesireCourse.Net] Udemy - Complete Python Developer in 2020 Zero to Mastery https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iKNamoVgD8rgRbc8z34VQpF6Uyed2z8X (15.01GB)

EDIT(4)
4HRS VIDEO ON PYTHON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfscVS0vtbw

EDIT(5)
JOIN THIS GDRIVE TO ACCESS THE PYTHON 15GIG COURSE {https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iKNamoVgD8rgRbc8z34VQpF6Uyed2z8X (15.01GB) }

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/torrent-drive

1 Like

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by seanwilliam(m): 4:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Karleb:

That's too much pressure.

So many rich people we know today were not millionaire at or before 24.

.. you are right bro..
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by grandpoh(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2020
Keep your eyes off societal and peer pressure
Avoid being a religious fanatic,just connect with your God personally not arguing to defend any religion up and down
Avoid friends who drain your positive vibes
That thing called love is a scam,avoid it to see your vision clearly
Your parent love you,listen to them because at this point you need them in your life be it morally,financially,counsel etc
Lastly Get a marketable skill and also make sure you are outstanding academically
I wish you a happy birthday,many happy returns
Gods blessings always!!!
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by Ahumanbeing: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2020
ubunja:
even people corrected you. ..

So please, just sit down and work on yourself. You've more personal issues to deal with than ubunja and the Red Pill.
bwahaha this guy, it's suprising to know your ego is this fragile. Idk whats even giving you the impresshion that i care about you enough to even 'deal' lol beta find your humble followers and tell that trash. Youre the one digging into my old comments, so technically youre the one 'dealing' with me haha.
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by Emmanuelcann: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2020
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.
Job 28:28
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
Psalms 111:10
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by Chevrolet076(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Buddy0:

You are looking for advice, and you are mentioning the likes of ubunja and slawomir. I can see you have already started your journey on a wrong foot.

Just one advice I have for you... STAY AWAY FROM ROMANCE SECTION.

take this advice like a bag or truck of salt. STAY THE BLEEP AWAY FROM ROMANCE SECTION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by Karleb(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2020
Chevrolet076:

take this advice like a bag or truck of salt. STAY THE BLEEP AWAY FROM ROMANCE SECTION.

That advice is the best!

It's better to watch paint dry than to go to that section. That section is a complete time waster.

I only visit when I'm super bored and need to while away some time.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by ubunja(m): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Karleb:

That advice is the best!

It's better to watch paint dry than to go to that section. That section is a complete time waster.

I only visit when I'm super bored and need to while away some time.
don't be too hard on yourself. SIMPs have no peace in the Romance section. You know this..

Karleb:
Physically attracted to one, sexually attracted to another. Won't have sexx with one or another but won't stop borthering Nairaland about her actions and inactions.

OP! You are a simp! angry

1 Like

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by ubunja(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
bwahaha this guy, it's suprising to know your ego is this fragile. Idk whats even giving you the impresshion that i care about you enough to even 'deal' lol beta find your humble followers and tell that trash. Youre the one digging into my old comments, so technically youre the one 'dealing' with me haha.
I'm not the one telling people to go Bleep their mothers.what kind of person says that??

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
First off, Happy Birthday to you KennedyOkpara. Many Happy returns.

1. Don't waste so many resources or time on love. Also, learn how to handle ladies as it's an essential skill in this 21st century especially in Nigeria. They can either make or mar you.

2. Start making money from school no matter how little and don't depend on your parent too much on the financials. There is a kind of confidence you project when you make your own money. Don't listen to the Vanity crew as long as you make your money legitimately.

3. Learn in-demand skills. Personally, I will advise digital skills because of the ease of marketing and the less stress involved. Please choose the one you have a flair for and be consistent in it.

4. Follow great teaching from great mentors on issues if life, love, money et all. On NL. You can follow ilegendd and some other people that align with your interest.

5. Learn financial prudence. I can't stress this enough. The amount of money or investment you'll do will be a factor of your financial prudence.

6. Start investing stating from today no matter how little. Make your research on any investment of your choice and know how things work before you delve in. Don't invest in vain schemes like sports betting, Ponzi, etc.

7. If you like reading like me, set a target for your education (school) and make sure you graduate with a good result. Don't mind those saying school na scam.

8. Read books that'll develop your mind positively. Books widen your views about life and throw you in Pseudo dimension of experience that can be likened with that of real life. One cannot overemphasize the importance of reading.

9. Be friendly with all but be friends to a few.
10. Stay informed, explore sections of naira land like business, investment, careers, and the rest. According to your alignment. Be informed (Information might be what distinguishes the Extraordinary from the supposedly "average".

10. Believe in something and know your God. Life exists in two phases. The Natural and the supernatural. Don't let people play you that there is no supernatural.

Make do with those and I can assure you will give testimonies in years to come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by Ahumanbeing: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
ubunja:
I'm not the one telling people to go Bleep their mothers.what kind of person says that??
Is this your only retort? Lol too stale, try again
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by ubunja(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Is this your only retort? Lol too stale, try again
stop telling people to have sex with their mothers.its gross .

1 Like

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by Ahumanbeing: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
ubunja:
stop telling people to have sex with their mothers.its gross .
Try again boy grin .
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by ubunja(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Try again boy grin .
Red Pillers, hate them or whatever don't tell people such crap. Deal with your issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by Ahumanbeing: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
ubunja:
Red Pillers, hate them or whatever don't tell people such crap. Deal with your issues.
Let me Educate you a bit; The red pill isn't a lifestyle centred on sex and uncultured behavior, it's more of a directive and enlightenment to Males. Your personal philosophy of the red pill is centred on sex [which is petty], that's why you feel delighted when a grown-up man will promise Two girls some money (Because of course he's a simp) and then cop-out his promise by demanding "Petty sex". That's not the red pill, that's cowardice and indecisiveness, it seems you have similar traits with that guy. When you make a promise, don't cop-out - keep to your words like a real Alpha male.
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by webcrawlers00: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
This is to inform all fresh and returning students of Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara that the tentative resumption date for the completion of 2019/2020 session is September 21st 2020.

Government sources said that the date had been tentatively agreed....... Read more via the link below>
https://webcrawlerdomain..com/2020/09/update-on-despo-resumption.html
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by ubunja(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Let me Educate you a bit; The red pill isn't a lifestyle centred on sex and uncultured behavior, it's more of a directive and enlightenment to Males. Your personal philosophy of the red pill is centred on sex [which is petty], that's why you feel delighted when a grown-up man will promise to give Two girls some money (Because of course he's a simp) and then cop-out his promise by demanding "Petty sex". That's not the red pill, that's cowardice and indecisiveness, it seems you have similar traits with that guy. When you make a promise, don't cop-out - keep to your words like a real Alpha male.
then you tell a man to go have sex with his mother. Where did that come from??

1 Like

Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by Ahumanbeing: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
ubunja:
then you tell a man to go have sex with his mother. Where did that come from??
Is that your only problem with me
Re: Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life by ubunja(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Is that your only problem with me
did you lose your temper or were you having a bad day? What happened?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Schools In Lagos / Ui 2nd Choice / Oau Prospect Start Preparing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.