Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military (1730 Views)

And The Award Of The Most Politically Bigoted And Nepotic Politician Goes To.... / The Most Politically Powerful Man In Igboland. Picture. / The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by sharbby(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
the operation AYEM APKATUMA III of the Nigerian military has explained how it killed Benue wanted gang leader Terwase Akwaza popularly known as Gana.

While addressing reporters on Tuesday night in Doma LGA of Nasarawa state, headquarters of the 4 Special Forces Command where the lifeless body of Gana was paraded, the Commandant, Major General Moundhey Gadzama Ali said: “I invited you this evening to witness another breakthrough by troops on operation AYEM APKATUMA III.

“At about 1200hrs today, we received strategic information on the movement of the dreaded bandit named Terwase Akwaza Agbadu AKA Gana along Gbese-Gboko-Makurdi road

“Troops on operation AYEM APKATUMA III moved swiftly and mounted snap road blocks along routs at 1300hrs, there was a meeting engagement with the convoy of the dreaded bandit AKA Gana

“A shot out ensured and he was killed. During search, the following were recovered, Qty 5 AK 47,Qty 1 FN rifle, Qty 2 Beretta pistol, Qty3 pump action guns, Qty 1 locally fabricated sub machine, Qty 10 Dane gun, Qty 19 browsing pistols, Qty 35 fabricated revolver pistols and Qty 2 fabricated mortars.”

Other ammunition recovered, according to him, include Qty 766 rounds of 7.62mm special, Qty 27.9mm rounds, Qty 26.pump action cartridge

He said Qty1. Machine ,Qty2 waist charms,Qty2.finger ring charms and Qty2 fabricated improvised explosives were also recovered.

He further explained 40 of his men have been captured in the operation and under custody to be handed over to the civil authorities for prosecution.

1 Like

Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by helinues: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
This is termination..

They do not want him to spill the beans

4 Likes

Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by sharbby(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
helinues:
This is termination..

They do not want him to spill the beans

he was killed by the military in the governor's amnesty convoy! there was a 10million bounty on his head before he was killed. he's being used by some powerful politicians in venue and when they saw that the government are catching up with him, they introduced another fake amnesty program which he has done before in 2015 and went back to his criminal activities after

3 Likes

Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by nairalandankrah: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lies
Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by Lamasta(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
There is more to it than meets the eye, the powers that be are the only one that knows why they chose to kill him...

2 Likes

Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by Haywhymido(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cover up, na una know o

1 Like

Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by rowosky(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Beretta Pistol in Nigeria?!!
Mad o!
I need a Glock
Glock 17 or 19
How can I get one?
For self defense.
Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by Samfloxin(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Boko Haram terrorists are pardoned and canonized as saints,Fulani herdsmen are angels that are protecting their cows,bandits are there blessing people while this Gana is crucified. Venue people hope una eyes don dey clear small small. During civil wat you squashed Biafran soldiers mirthlessly thinking that Arewa got your back. Make una dey count the scores oooo

2 Likes

Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by yarimo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
this is very commendable from the military

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by juvewalex(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
This same strategies should be adopted in killing Boko haram sects and bandit terrorising people up North. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by kingzizzy: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
The man surrendered and laid down his gun. On his way to see the Governor, the Army dragged him out of his car and murdered him.

The Army then held a hastily prepared press conference where they claimed he was killed 8n.a shootout. The Major General even implicated himself by saying that the Army captured Gana alive, this was after they said he was killed in a shootout

2 Likes

Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by Onyenna(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Conflicting stories everywhere....

Kudos to the Military.....
Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
rowosky:
Beretta Pistol in Nigeria?!!
Mad o!
I need a Glock
Glock 17 or 19
How can I get one?
For self defense.

Dem get walter PPK for Nigeria.. used in threatening children of #SARZ officers
Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by epondudu: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
This is why i dont blame Nnamdi Kanu for running away from this country.

1 Like

Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by fulanimafia: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
epondudu:
This is why i dont blame Nnamdi Kanu for running away from this country.

I thought it was Biafra or death

1 Like

Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by epondudu: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
fulanimafia:

I thought it was Biafra or death
Does that mean we should trust the Nigerian politicians?

1 Like

Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by riches4me(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Trust aboki now, d guy had been protecting d benue farmers from d deadly herdsmen, they saw him as a threat.

1 Like

Re: How The Most Politically Protected Bandit Was Killed By The Military by fulanimafia: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
epondudu:

Does that mean we should trust the Nigerian politicians?

Trusting politicians really has little to do with chickening out of his boasts.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Advised FFK That Marriage Is Not For Me-Deji Adeyanju / Edo: Confusion Brews As NCP Asks For Annulment Of Polls, Prosecution Of Obaseki / Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.