Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff (1719 Views)

Road Cutting, Part Of Strategies To Protect Kogites From Terrorists – Kogi Govt / Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas / Ayade Orders Arrest Of Civil Servants Leaking Information To Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by Oluboh: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Today marks the birthday of the Chief of Staff to the Kogi State Governor, Pharm. Abdulkareem Asuku Jamiu.
Kogi youths have taken to social media to celebrate a man described as humble and easy going.

1 Like

Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by Oluboh: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
More

Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by 123Map(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by Oluboh: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
A composition for him was even done

The Man; Pharmacist Abdulkareem Asuku Jamiu

Asuku is a man with a cheerful heart
Pharmacist Asuku is a giver and helper. He is an embodiment of philanthropy. He has footed hospital bills, paid school fees, helped the poor, assisted the less privileged and empowered our youths. Not one, not two, but a lot...

Asuku is humble
I remember introducing a friend to him sometime last year, his words were, "You can call me Asuku".
The name itself is humility.

Asuku is a peace maker
His peaceful nature reflects in anything he lays his hands upon.

Asuku is intelligent
A pharmacist with vast knowledge in every other sector of governance. Education, Sports, Health, Economics, Science and technology... He speaks the languages so fluently.

Asuku is a Leader
Everyone around him testifies of his quality and managerial skills. He is the perfect example of a peoples' person.

Asuku is trustworthy
His no is no, and yes, yes. A very sincere, transparent and accountable personality.

Asuku is smart
A workaholic that confidently and smoothly handles every task given him in the most incredible way.

Asuku is a listener
Whomever you are, he takes his time to hear and attend to you.

Asuku is full of action
He matches words with action. He's always on the move making things happen. He doesn't just talk, he acts.

Pharmacist Asuku is a rare gem...
Your type is scarce.
We are still in awe how you've consistently managed to be such a nice personality.

In anticipation of greater heights, this is wishing you a healthy, prosperous and happy birthday day!!
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by Oluboh: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
More

Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by Anthony4578(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
He's indeed a humble man
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by happiness32: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Happy birthday to him
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by Simeonee111: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nice one
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by Kestolove(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
D state with d most useless govermor
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by BREYZ: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kestolove:
D state with d most useless govermor

Useless is even an understatement
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by Kestolove(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
BREYZ:

Useless is even an understatement
I went to dat state for wedding B4 d Xmas, no single development, d state stink
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by BREYZ: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kestolove:
I went to dat state for wedding B4 d Xmas, no single development, d state stink

cheesy cheesy I am planning on attending a wedding there this January, seems I will change my mind
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
I think the many positive comments on his timeline sums up his goodwill and act of generosity!!! Or didn't one head of state celebrated his birthday some weeks back and not even his closest family member has anything either positive or negative to say about him.
It is well.
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by Kestolove(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
BREYZ:

cheesy cheesy I am planning on attending a wedding there this January, seems I will change my mind
abg which road u won follow? State wey no get road
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by BREYZ: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kestolove:
abg which road u won follow? State wey no get road

Wahala dey ooo. I am travelling from Lagos though.
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by Kestolove(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
BREYZ:

Wahala dey ooo. I am travelling from Lagos though.
buy 2packs of Panadol extra and ibuprofen cause ur head ND body go tell u..
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by BREYZ: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kestolove:
buy 2packs of Panadol extra and ibuprofen cause ur head ND body go tell u..

grin grin
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by Kestolove(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
BREYZ:

grin grin
u think am joking ryt? Immediately u enter the state dats wen u will remember dat u wia warned by a nlander
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by nairavsdollars(f): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Joblessness
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by SadiqBabaSani: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Yhaya Bello is d Worst Governor ever to preside over kogi state frm Audu, Idris (Ebro), Idris Ichala Wada
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by SadiqBabaSani: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kogi Has d Worst State Capital In d North Central
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by SadiqBabaSani: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Spits on Yahaya Bello ad his Ass lickers
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by BREYZ: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kestolove:
u think am joking ryt? Immediately u enter the state dats wen u will remember dat u wia warned by a nlander

This one strong oooo.
I will think about my journey though. Whether or not to continue
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by ThatFairGuy1: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
I hope he represents the youths well
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by Cajal(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
BREYZ:

No change your mind ooo
No be Jan 10@Idowu
Re: Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff by BREYZ: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Cajal:

No change your mind ooo
No be Jan 10@Idowu

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will Biafra Come? / South African Asking Why Nigerians Are So Loud / The Legend Of Ademusiwa! Emperor Of Western Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.