Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG (430 Views)

Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted / Newsbiafra: IPOB Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Return To Nigeria For Mother’s Burial / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by jjmekwa(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
The Senate Chief Whip and former Governor of Abia state, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has appealed to the federal government of Nigeria to allow the self-exiled leader of the Indegenious People of Biafra ( IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu return to home. Kalu said negotiations of Kanu’s return would also include his dropping of the secessionist agenda of creating a new country called Biafra.

Senator Kalu made this appeal on Tuesday in an interaction with newsmen. He also raised concerns about some journalists publishing unverified stories about him, adding that several media houses have continued to spread rumors and misquote his statements out context, The Senate Chief Whip who gave instance of his online interview where he mentioned that he would turn Nigeria to a 21st century if given an opportunity to lead the country, decried that some bloggers misquoted him to have said 20th century.

He added that despite being a friend of the Press, he sees no reason for being intentionally misquoted. “I am a friend of the Press but it is time they leave me alone. You can’t just publish news about me without verifications. “We have many good journalists in the country but several others just want to sell their papers and stories with sensational headlines, "How can you rewrite 21st century to 20th century just to sell your news?” He questioned. 

While responding to questions on the recent altercation between members of IPOB with security personnel in Enugu recently, Kalu said he is an ardent believer of a unified Nigeria, In his words: “Nigerians are so entangled with each other that we can’t talk about separation". We are a united country and our focus should be on taking advantage of our population to build a stronger economy. “We have reached to a point where all Nigerians should be canvassing for strong institutions where rule and order are observed; where the hardware and software components of a democratic nation are comprehensively promoted.

“If federal government permits me, I will go to United Kingdom and negotiate with Nnamdi Kanu to return to Nigeria, I will convince him to drop the agitation for Biafra because our people don’t need it".

“We need a united Nigeria that will allow different cultures and tongues to live peacefully in any part of the country. A country where people can comfortably do their businesses without fear for the unknown,” He said.

Meanwhile Senator Kalu seized the moment to reiterates his supports and loyalty to President Muhammadu Buhari and the leadership of the All Progressive Congress, revealing that Buhari and the APC has continued to give the best to the country amidst challenges.

He also acknowledged the president for the infrastructural development he has extended to the South East and urged all Nigerians to continue to support the President’s agenda.

SOURCE: https://ngg.ng/allow-nnamdi-kanu-return-home-orji-uzor-kalu-appeals-to-fg/

Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by flyingpig: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
"We have many good journalists in the country but several others just want to sell their papers and stories with sensational headlines, "How can you rewrite 21st century to 20th century just to sell your news?” He questioned. 

Thunder go faya those bigot journalists trying to de-market OUK by deliberately misquoting him. If not that he were a kind man, he would have sued your broke melanin asses back to the 20th century
. shocked

I plead on behalf of you'll to forgive Kalu for whatever he did at Abia state, he's a changed man after joining APC and will do better as President of Nigeria.

Thank.
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Anything for 2023
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by longetivity(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bubu will roast him, if he step his foot in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by helinues: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin grin

This Kalu don dey feel too much about himself ...
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by flyingpig: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
longetivity:
[s]Bubu will roast him, if he step his foot in Nigeria.[/s]
So says someone not close to Aso Rock
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by flyingpig: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
helinues:
grin grin

This Kalu don dey feel too much about himself ...
He is actually larger than life shocked
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by seniormallam(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hmmmmm Gana comes to mind
I'm sure nnamdi isn't that stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by helinues: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
He is actually larger than life shocked

Yeah but not in the political sphere
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by flyingpig: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
helinues:

Yeah but not in the political sphere
so says someone smaller than life shocked who has not even held one political office
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by longetivity(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
So says someone not close to Aso Rock
stop quoting me pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by Ikeast(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
All becoz of Aso rock, Kalu is a Foolish man........
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by flyingpig: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ikeast:
All becoz of Aso rock, Kalu is a Foolish man........
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by helinues: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
so says someone smaller than life shocked who has not even held one political office

Hahahahahaha..

So only politiefcians succeed in life? undecided

Tell me something I don't know

1 Like

Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by flyingpig: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahahaha..

So only politiefcians succeed in life? undecided

Tell me something I don't know
The only success you have is staying on nairaland 24/7
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by IamWonderful: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
So Kanu mumundi want to return to this zoo?
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by helinues: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
The only success you have is staying on nairaland 24/7

Which we are always grateful for, for having such luxury of time without affecting our daily hustle..

And in addition, we hardly get banned cos we are cultured...

Can we say same about you sir?

Me singing : Achieves don't lie, achieves can never lie... grin wink

1 Like

Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by flyingpig: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
helinues:

Which we are always grateful for, for having such luxury of time without affecting our daily hustle..

And in addition, we hardly get banned cos we are cultured...

Can we say same about you sir?

Me singing : Achieves don't lie, achieves can never lie... grin wink
Dude go get a life
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
He don send emissaries to beg Buhari.

Kanu is a COWARD let him return, he will be treated like Gana.

2 Likes

Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by helinues: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
Dude go get a life

Chinedu, Oya drop that goal post now now

Can we say same about you sir

Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by Nadaken: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
This guy would sell Biafra if he could for presidency.
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by flyingpig: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
helinues:

Oya, drop that goal post now now

please you're derailing, kindly stick to topic.
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by loopman: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
[s]"We have many good journalists in the country but several others just want to sell their papers and stories with sensational headlines, "How can you rewrite 21st century to 20th century just to sell your news?” He questioned. 

Thunder go faya those bigot journalists trying to de-market OUK by deliberately misquoting him. If not that he were a kind man, he would have sued your broke melanin asses back to the 20th century
. shocked

I plead on behalf of you'll to forgive Kalu for whatever he did at Abia state, he's a changed man after joining APC and will do better as President of Nigeria.[/s]

Thank.

You want to sell a rotten mango to Nigeria?is OUK the best you Ibos can offer ?
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by flyingpig: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
loopman:

[s]You want to sell a rotten mango to Nigeria?is OUK the best your Ibos can offer ?[/s]
Re: Allow Nnamdi Kanu Return Home, Orji Uzor Kalu Appeals To FG by Commonsense99: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin
I don't think Nnamdi is ready to. Come. Bk to this shyt hole yet, Orji is getting on people's nerves with his desperation, Ndi igbo don't want presidency, they want Biafra.

(1) (Reply)

POLL: Exit Poll For Edo 2020 Governorship Election / APC, PDP Youths Fights Brutally Over Shared Money At Polling Unit [video] / Wike To Obaseki: I Cannot Support A Lily Hearted Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.