Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,923 members, 7,956,469 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Deregulation Of PMS (fuel): How Nigerians May Benefit From This Move. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deregulation Of PMS (fuel): How Nigerians May Benefit From This Move. (260 Views)

Full Deregulation Of Petrol Price Coming - Timipre Sylva / Labour Accepts Deregulation As Government Halts Hike In Electricity Tariffs / FG Begins Full Deregulation, Discards Petrol Price Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deregulation Of PMS (fuel): How Nigerians May Benefit From This Move. by Merimental(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Business is all about competition and profit.
if I owned a gas station and decided to bring down my price per litre to about 70# it would mean an increase in demand which in turn means more customers and more profit to my account.

so if everybody comes to patronize my product it would psychologically knock off my competitors and force them to do the right thing by bringing down their own price to stand any chance of competing with me in any way.

Imagine how healthy competition between Telecommunications has not only helped lower the price of calls/data, but also made customers feel more important than ever with the unending adverts on radio and Television.

Nigerians are wise and would queue up for hours in a particular gas station if they sold fuel less than others. with time every dealer will start selling cheap just to gain customers who are at the bottom of the food Chain.

GOD help us all.
Re: Deregulation Of PMS (fuel): How Nigerians May Benefit From This Move. by simeonabio(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
How is much is the dollar to the Naira, Let imagine it is 420 to a dollar, crude oil price is ranging from 40 to 50dollars. Refined oil will cost more and the landing cost of pms will also be high.
Until our refineries start working, all your analysis won't work.
Re: Deregulation Of PMS (fuel): How Nigerians May Benefit From This Move. by Dmano: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Not when nnpc is the sole importer of products,and also when dollar is 1 to 500naira,when we refuse to building refinery. Maybe it will be 40naira according to you,as you just wake up from your sleep,welcome Mr dreamer
Re: Deregulation Of PMS (fuel): How Nigerians May Benefit From This Move. by Jayug(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
What?

(1) (Reply)

What I Told Donald Trump When He Accused Me Of Killing Christians - Buhari / PMG stuns Ondo LGs with Free Fuel / Edo Decides:see The Victory Speech Of Governor Obaseki( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.