Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals (35436 Views)

FG Moves To Replace Striking Doctors With Ad-hoc Staff / Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by stanisbaratheon: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Foolish minister

4 Likes

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Comedian2019: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
November1857:
Replace Doctors with corpers with no experience ! cry
I now believe these guys like to see people die.

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Notatribalist(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Sometimes, these people in govt can be irritatingly weird in their public statements. Some of them are not even qualified as opinion leaders, yet here they are as leaders. angry

Replace practising doctors with corpers? Is Dr Osagie fucking out of his mind? Will he allow any of his family members see them for consultation?

My brother I am speechless. Can you imagine a statement from a health minister.. And if this striking doctors decides to travel abroad now the masses will suffer..who did this to us?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by favourume(f): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Make we no die finish for Nigeria

Abeg who go replace Buhari grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by winkmart: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Young people, leave Nigeria...that town is getting ghosted soon

4 Likes

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Sometimes, these people in govt can be irritatingly weird in their public statements. Some of them are not even qualified as opinion leaders, yet here they are as leaders. angry

Replace practising doctors with corpers? Is Dr Osagie fucking out of his mind? Will he allow any of his family members see them for consultation?

Na fools dey rule Naija. He will quickly dash out to Germany for treatment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by tirocino(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Same minister's that travel abroad for check up...this one funny. Na corper go run check up n surgery?

3 Likes

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by jantofubu(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
More like asking boyscout to go to war front

5 Likes

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by stanisbaratheon: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
No offence to young Doctors still serving their country but I don't think this minister would allow a Corper treat him. He would prefer to be flown abroad instead.

10 Likes

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by November1857(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Comedian2019:

I now believe these guys like to see people die.

Exactly !

4 Likes

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Angelfrost(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bros, just hush and pay the damn allowances.... You all claim to have spent over 30 Billion on Covid-19 pandemic. Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by xcelentattitude(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Is he kidding?

Corpers?

How many nigerian students really know what they went to school to study?

SMH... The leaders of tomorrow aren't even aware that tomorrow has come sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by ihesiuloa(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
If a sitting minister could say this about doctors with years of medical experience in the profession against freshers who has no altimate experience and who are still learning, then this minister is unfit to even head a local government hospital or health facility.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by BrutalJab: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
JAMO84:
Replace every single one of them, let them go and open their own private hospitals and pay their staffs whatever they demand 100%.

I AM DONE TALKING

You are not bright at all.

Take your family members to corpers for treatment. oponu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by amalab30(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
When some people say that they weep for this Nation. This is one of the very many reasons. Won't you just weep?

"Minister wey no know him work na suegbe"~ Fela

3 Likes

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Vulcanheph(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Can you imagine the level of insenitivity?

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Angelfrost(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

You can imagine... This is someone who trained and lived abroad!

When you hear how most of these returnees from highly developed nations act and talk, you will wonder if all the experiences failed to stick to their souls or maybe they lack souls!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by SirLakes: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
No sense man grin

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Openbusiness: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Is medical professional a joke to you Or do they think experience doesn't count in treating people whose lives maybe hanging between life and death? Any error could cost a life. The govt better give themselves brain. Doctors are not touts, if they are striking then they have genuine reasons and grievances. They should negotiate and give them what is due to them. Nonsense! As if we are not suffering from shortage of skilled doctors already. Is the health minister not a Doctor again?

4 Likes

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

I believe d measures are a stop gap to "forestall service disruption". According to him, negotiations are ongoing. But Nigeria matter is a long way from home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by jansonn(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
Are the corpers not licensed by NMA? undecided undecided
Oga!! Shut the f-up, if you don't know anything about tertiary health system, keep quiet!!

6 Likes

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
That year in camp during [nysc] went to get some drugs 4rm camp clinic, me that is nursing the pain is complaining that I need drugs, the doctor who happens to be a fellow corp member was telling me to bear the pain na normal that with time the pain will stop, I kept insisting still the guy maintain him stand I quietly left, enter mammy Mrkt for one chemist shop bought the drug i need...

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Badgers14: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stupid statement for a minister..

Who will coach the coppers, train and mentor the newly graduated doctors?

Well, since that's what his wish for an average Nigerians to be treated by newly graduated medical doctors without appropriate training and mentoring.. may his families be the first patients they will attend to angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by mrdharkchild(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
And who will FG replace ASUU with cheesy cheesy
With N-POWER apllicants

4 Likes

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by soundlala: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
ogododo:
Las las we go de ok!
keep dreamimg
Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Angelfrost(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
And who will FG replace ASUU with cheesy cheesy

Secondary school teachers!!! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by soundlala: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
n wen corper strike ( awan let me chk google for ur condition) u will replace them with herbalist shey

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by flyingpig: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
jansonn:

[s]Oga!! Shut the f-up, if you don't know anything about tertiary health system, keep quiet!! [/s]
Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by ff0000(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt
What is alright about this?

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by ff0000(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
flyingpig:

[/s] pinhead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad / Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products / Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.