Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Confused On The Accessories You Need For Your Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confused On The Accessories You Need For Your Phone (312 Views)

I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira / FIRS VS Rivers And Lagos: We Are Confused On How To Pay VAT- Manufacturers / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused On The Accessories You Need For Your Phone by Alabaintprice(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
If you are confused on the phone accessories you need for your phone a ms have no idea what to get or you don't want to get ripped off because you are seeking to buy quality phone accessories for your personal use

Joel Hi-Tech Communications is here to help you make a decision

Re: Confused On The Accessories You Need For Your Phone by mrsage(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Okay
Re: Confused On The Accessories You Need For Your Phone by Alabaintprice(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
If you are looking for a fast charger to retain your phone battery life
When you get to your vendor. Ask him for a fast charger.
Anyone he gets for you, remove the charger from the packet. Check the write up on it.
In the output look out for 5V-2.4A above. Anything lower than this is not a fast charger.

Any charger above 2.4A is a fast charger and any phone that supports flash charge will indicate fast charge but any below this won't indicate fast charging

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money By Viewing Emails Available In Nigeria!! / . / Looking For A Loader Usa Bank (bofa Bussines Account) Any Method, Pay In Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.