Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira (1370 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by PeaceOfMind85: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sometimes is not about having the needed funds, it is knowing what to do with it.
I have 1.5million, I have been thinking of what business to start with the amount. My major problem is am very scared of loosing this money, because saving this kind of amount wasn't easy for me.
I'm being careful not to loose it.
Please I will appreciate any viable business suggestions I can invest this money on.

I'm a salary earner, just need a business as a side hustle, maybe will permanently switch to operate the business fulltime if need be.
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Hezzyluv: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
U know, it depends on your environment and ability to think what is needed.

I had less then that amount some years back. I venture into POS business even when I have close proximity with Banks, it didn't stopped me from trying. No single POS around there then and I fink people concluded it doesn't worth it hence, the absence of POS kiosk. But I must say, "it part of the best decision I had taken" Na me know Where I dey today vs then.

If you have idea of agriculture, why not give it a try? With part of the money not ALL oo like I had already said, it depends on your location Sha. If na person like me, I would use 1million out of it to buy Mellons in bags and resell back in the next 3months. My siblings and I also do this business with zero regret! But, we don't put all eggs in one basket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by spinna: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Don't you have something you have been into before? Starting anything new there will be some learning losses

2 Likes

Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by PeaceOfMind85: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
spinna:
Don't you have something you have been into before? Starting anything new there will be some learning losses
I'm a freelancer, but work no dey come steady. Like this month I didn't see any job to do. So, for this reason I need a business with steady income, even if the profit made is small.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by SETHARTHUR(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Investment in AI deep learning stocks and ETFs via TD Ameritrade.
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by PeaceOfMind85: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Investment in AI deep learning stocks and ETFs via TD Ameritrade.
please can I know more about this
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Fugazy2023: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
PeaceOfMind85:
Sometimes is not about having the needed funds, it is knowing what to do with it.
I have 1.5million, I have been thinking of what business to start with the amount. My major problem is am very scared of loosing this money, because saving this kind of amount wasn't easy for me.
Please I will appreciate any viable business suggestions I can invest this money on.

I'm a salary earner, just need a business as a side hustle, maybe will permanently switch to operate the business fulltime if need be.

Diversify and split to various investments
If you can invest between $300 and $500 in FX, let me know.
It's not compulsory though
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by dreu2fine(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
PeaceOfMind85:

Wit 100k I can
Teach u how to get At least 8k daily it's sure and legit. 0#8#0#3#4#5#9#5#9#8#5
Wasapp
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by PeaceOfMind85: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Diversify and split to various investments
If you can invest between $300 and $500 in FX, let me know.
It's not compulsory though
Forex trading is never an option here. Last year alone I lost more than 700k to forex trading and I have already lost more than 200k this year.
I know you will say I'm not good in it, but the truth remains that nobody is a pro when it comes to forex trading.
It's very risky abeg.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Did you make it illegally?
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Fugazy2023: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
PeaceOfMind85:
Forex trading is never an option here. Last year alone I lost more than 700k to forex trading and I have already lost more than 200k this year.
I know you will say I'm not good in it, but the truth remains that nobody is a pro when it comes to forex trading.
It's very risky abeg.

Your problem is greed bro nothing more. You yourself know.

We can start with small capital to convince you

You can have me trade for you but na percentage I go collect.
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by PeaceOfMind85: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
Did you make it illegally?
From my write up above, I mentioned saving this kind of amount wasn't easy for me.
I don't know if you skipped that.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by SETHARTHUR(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
PeaceOfMind85:
please can I know more about this
Browse more about long term investments in AI deep learning on YouTube and discover how the likes of Mark Zuckerberg, Elon musk and Cathie woods have abandoned metaverse they were once obsessed 2 years ago for now AI deep learning. Remember we are talking of long term investments holding.
TD Ameritrade and E*trade is best way to earn in such foreign securities.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Chronosvineberg(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
PeaceOfMind85:

Do pos. Minimal start up capital in a good location

Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Spending123: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Use it to play Man city to win Burnley and then thank me later.
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by ErnestNc: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Your problem is greed bro nothing more. You yourself know.

We can start with small capital to convince you

You can have me trade for you but na percentage I go collect.

You don blow many people account. You wan collect op last savings.. 🤣😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Fugazy2023: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
ErnestNc:

You don blow many people account. You wan collect op last savings.. 🤣😂

I have never traded for anyone before. I trade for myself.
I just want to help him but it's not compulsory
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Pennywise2: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
PeaceOfMind85:

there's nothing you can do with it. Your mind is stronger than the profit u might get. Meaning a loss is imminent.

Don't put it into anything for now. Wait. As for another side income, find any biz you believe will work. Get a mentor and put a little amount there. E.g cement selling , gas selling, etc. All the best. Please ignore any forex guy here. It will end in premium tears

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by PeaceOfMind85: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
dreu2fine:

Wit 100k I can
Wasapp
The 100k you are talking about, is it the capital I will need to start or the amount you will get paid to put me through?
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
PeaceOfMind85:
From my write up above, I mentioned saving this kind of amount wasn't easy for me.
I don't know if you skipped that.
keep working to make more of it.
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by kokoA(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
DO NOT invest in poultry or fish farming. Thanks.
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Tohsynetita1: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
PeaceOfMind85:

go Farming, your best bet.
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Theophinio(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Where's your location. You could aggregate paddy rice and process, then bagged on branded 50kg or 25kg quality quality materials. Profit margin is very good.

Am going into it after 3 months of intense research
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by dreu2fine(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
PeaceOfMind85:
The 100k you are talking about, is it the capital I will need to start or the amount you will get paid to put me through?
Can u message me on Wasap
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by PeaceOfMind85: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
keep working to make more of it.
I just need to diversify, the present economy is not smiling at anyone. Everything is on the rise, the money might be tampered with if care it's not taken.
Any idea from you is welcome.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Slynation(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Everybody is planning to scoop some amount from you grin beware of anybody that wants you to enter his or her DM...

The best advise you can take is the person that told you that your mind is stronger than the profit you can get...The secret of investment is Risk taking, and if you ain't ready to lose, then you ain't ready for profit...You ain't ready to path ways with your hard earned money more reason your mind is blank on what to do with it. Therefore, I will advise you stay put and keep saving while looking out for opportunities and business/investment to dive into.

One thing you should know, nobody wants competition in his line of business, and everybody tends to hoard his or her business ideas, they can only lead you once it beneficiary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
PeaceOfMind85:
I just need to diversify, the present economy is not smiling at anyone. Everything is on the rise, the money might be tampered with if care it's not taken.
Any idea from you is welcome.
That is my only idea.
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by online4business: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
You're a freelancer but you're still not free.

Why work for one time fee writing why not open a blog and earn passively.

Write books and publish on kdp.

E sure say you be really freelancer.
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Austriaopen(m): 4:33am On Jul 30, 2023
PeaceOfMind85:

Hey 😎

I just read you need to put your capital into working and making some profits

I have viable options for you which I am into 🏧

First, you can put about $1000 for crypto trading with a trusted trader which I will recommend for you who you both will agree % profits and time frame to return with the capital.

Secondly,you can consider going into agriculture. This has two options; you can go into tomato farming or Pig farming. Both are profitable and also capital is certain with profits . For more,contact me also.

Thirdly, you can buy landed property which also will appreciate over the years. I think I have two plots of land available for sale 🏧

In all, I am doing the 3 options above and I have never regretted my decision.

Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Major7: 5:21am On Jul 30, 2023
PeaceOfMind85:

Agriculture is the way and the future.if you have a land space you can invest into animal farming (cattles,sheep's and goats), it's what I'm into and I can guide you. There's a lot more gain in it with a very low mortality rate. Just be ready to research more to stay relevant in it,break barriers and rise to the top without soiling your hands. In few years time,you will quit your job sef
Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Major7: 5:27am On Jul 30, 2023
Slynation:
Everybody is planning to scoop some amount from you grin beware of anybody that wants you to enter his or her DM...

The best advise you can take is the person that told you that your mind is stronger than the profit you can get...The secret of investment is Risk taking, and if you ain't ready to lose, then you ain't ready for profit...You ain't ready to path ways with your hard earned money more reason your mind is blank on what to do with it. Therefore, I will advise you stay put and keep saving while looking out for opportunities and business/investment to dive into.

One thing you should know, nobody wants competition in his line of business, and everybody tends to hoard his or her business ideas, they can only lead you once it beneficiary.

All you've said is not entirely true. Information is power and there are still few who have the love of God in them. You being successful in the same line of business with others doesn't prevent them from making it as well. It's what I have learned from the Igbo traders, what is missing in us is showing genuine love for one another. God help us all

2 Likes

Re: I'm Just Confused On What To Use This Money For 1.5 Million Naira by Elzazzi: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2023
dreu2fine:

Wit 100k I can
Wasapp

Criminal angry grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unity Bank And Ecobank Merger / Starting E-voucher Business / 10 Young African Millionaires To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.