Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll (45894 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / JUST IN: Channels Television Goes Offline As Staff Flee Lagos. / Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by Mylove55(f): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fleshly:
MODS @lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove, and co this news deserves front page. Kindly do the needful.

@topic, only nairaland online Abobakus think Ize Iyamu will win even his household. I can bet anything that Ize Iyamu will loose the election 100%
please can we bet?

i know none of you that are supporters of PDP know the meaning of debaters poll, even the I'm.becile Crusoe osagie will not know the meaning of debaters poll.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by fredoooooo: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Atiku beat Buhari too on chanels debate

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by Zetty177x: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
DTaj:
A huge joke! First, the title of the thread is false- it was a poll, not a debate!

Second, a poll that lasted for ONLY 3 HOURS was conducted on a week day, when a lot of Edo people are at work, in the markets, their shops etc, and that counts for anything?

Third, Nigeria is NOT USA and Europe, where polls matter. Even polls in those places go wrong when compared to real results- Donald Trump is a recent example. Also, there are countless cases where opinion polls are the EXACT OPPOSITE of the real election in Nigeria- Fayemi vs Fayose (Ekiti), Dele Belgore vs Fattah Ahmed (Kwara), Nasko vs Bello (Niger), Jegede vs Akeredolu (Ondo), Yahaya Bello vs Wada (Kogi), etc, etc.

Fourth, in Nigeria, demographics suggest that MAJORITY of VOTERS are not SOCIAL-MEDIA or INTERNET SAVVY. THEY CAN'T EVEN ACCESS THE INTERNET TO VOTE IN A POLL! Recall that Ifeanyi Ubah's TAN conjured up millions of signatures for Jonathan in 2015, and said it was so sure for his re-election, but what happened? Buhari defeated Jonathan clearly.

Fifth, this fake poll could easily have been influenced by e-rats who were given abundant free data. Na today?

September 19 is only 10 days away. The defeat of ingrate Obaseki, who lacks good leadership qualities, will be monumental!

Ingrate how? Was Oshiomole supposed to put his candidate? God used Obaseki to punish oshiomOLE. God doesn't sleep

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by Engraced80(f): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
I no dey follow online result conclude again. I have learnt my lessons.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
lokho:

But they decide your future. Wise up man and get involved
those involved, most of them are six feet below.
Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by pikechukwu6(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Abegi who go win go win after all
They are birds of same feather

Make we install your CCTV SURVEILLANCE/ELECTRIC FENCE
Call or WhatsApp: 07039439812
Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
seanfer:
So the poll is about those that will attend the Debate...... Can I say PDP voted to see Ize-Iyamu and the APC also Voted to see Obaseki?

No u can't. Don't be dull
Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by adioolayi(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
fergie001:

You no well....wallahi grin grin grin
grin grin grin No mind me
Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by DeMoneyGenius: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
LegendHero:
Lol using online polls to justify the winner of debate in a country like Nigeria.

Even if Ize-Iyamu is the winner, someone loyal to PDP will not vote for him and vice versa.

Anyway next week Saturday should come quickly so we can be rid of the noise of this Edo election once and for all.

I wish the contestants best of luck!

Exactly!!
I am so so pissed with all the noise.
May the best candidate win.
By the best candidate, I mean the person who won't give 25% allocation to godfathers.

Let's go Edo!!
Godwin Obaseki we know!!

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by dagbas: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ogaemmii:
No be by TV o
EDO no b Lagos remember

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by EmekaA125(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=TheChameleon post=93751567] grin cheesy
Potorpotor folks. Them sabi win online polls pass anything. [/quote Don't be stupid.
Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by jaggabban: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Flat headers have been winning online polls since inmemorial.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by simpleseyi: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
PDP always win online. Goatluck won online, Atikuchukwu the Adamawa Bobrisky too won online. The two if them are currently doing peasant farming in their villages. One is doing animal husbandry, the other is doing fish farming.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by Cajal(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Na so Atiku...won

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by TheChameleon: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
EmekaA125:

EmekaA125 to his useless father:

Don't be foolish

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by Donaldomo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Who sabi online polls like PDP!?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by okuta007: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
DTaj:

And random interviews on the streets of Benin (likely a section of Benin, not even the whole!) gives you a wholesale indication of the likely winner of an election taking place in the entire state? What happened to Edo North and Edo Central?

How did your submission make any sense?

Is Benin not the place most APC e-warriors are banking on to destroy Obaseki? I thought you guys said APC is so strong in Benin that Obaseki will not win his bedroom, his house and even his ward, so now it is Edo North you are banking on - Have you asked yourself who has better support between Obaseki and Ize Iyamu in Edo central (ESAN HEARTLAND?) My brother, I can not lie about what I do not know, DJM TV is showing me the inclination of the people in Benin and I am feeling the pulse, if that makes you angry, get Ize Iyamu to do street interview in Edo north so you can sleep well tonite grin
Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by okuta007: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
garfield1:

Please,break it down.am not good in maths

then you have no business reading my post - go look for tony kabaka and mc oluomo post to read - it is easier grin
Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by garfield1: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
okuta007:

then you have no business reading my post - go look for tony kabaka and mc oluomo post to read - it is easier grin

Yabaleft resident talking. Obaseki will bw humiliated

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by okuta007: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
garfield1:

Yabaleft resident talking. Obaseki will bw humiliated

book marked!!!! see you on Monday - September 21, hope you won't be looking for sn i p per grin
Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by garfield1: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
okuta007:

book marked!!!! see you on Monday - September 21, hope you won't be looking for sn i p per grin

Am sure you have it stockpiled for yourself.down obaseki.from Saturday,I'll quote you

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by garfield1: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
okuta007:

Is Benin not the place most APC e-warriors are banking on to destroy Obaseki? I thought you guys said APC is so strong in Benin that Obaseki will not win his bedroom, his house and even his ward, so now it is Edo North you are banking on - Have you asked yourself who has better support between Obaseki and Ize Iyamu in Edo central (ESAN HEARTLAND?) My brother, I can not lie about what I do not know, DJM TV is showing me the inclination of the people in Benin and I am feeling the pulse, if that makes you angry, get Ize Iyamu to do street interview in Edo north so you can sleep well tonite grin

The heartland of Benin which is oredo and Egor lgas will vote obaseki.ovia,ikpoba okha,orhiomnwon and uhumnwonde will vote pastor..pdp has always won central narrowly abs it will continue.pastor will take edo north by a landslide.obaseki will wail

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by Samtown: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
This poll APC ring am na 20% they score...
Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by okuta007: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2020
garfield1:

The heartland of Benin which is oredo and Egor lgas will vote obaseki.ovia,ikpoba okha,orhiomnwon and uhumnwonde will vote pastor..pdp has always won central narrowly abs it will continue.pastor will take edo north by a landslide.obaseki will wail

have you seen the Obaseki campaigns in Ikpoba okha, ovia, and uhunmwonde - as compared to the that of your fake pastor?

what about ESAN LAND - their vote means nothing?

What about the Deputy Governor Phillip Shaibu's supporters in Edo North, their support means nothing ?

What about the PDP state chairman Dan Orbih's supporters in Edo North, their support means nothing ?

Shaibu and Orbih can secure AT LEAST 40% of the total vote cast in EDO north for Obaseki, let us even believe the Osho hype which is all hot air

Obaseki gets 80% of the total vote cast in Esan land because the Esan people can not stand Oshomole

.......... oredo and egor which have the largest number of registered electorate in the whole of Edo State is 70% for Obaseki - DUDE, IT IS GAME OVER

for your NEVER-EXCELLENCY,
FAKE PASTOR ALHAJI OSAGIE AN-DULL ACID-IYAMU,
Grand Commander Order of Cultism, University of Benin grin
Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by okuta007: 12:35am On Sep 10, 2020
garfield1:

Am sure you have it stockpiled for yourself.down obaseki.from Saturday,I'll quote you

be hoping on rigging - it will fail u

on 19th, there are election war rooms of Edo legends in the diaspora who will be receiving video evidence of results INSTANTA from each ward

as it is announced and read out loud. You think this election is Buhari's election where they manufacture 35 miillion votes from nowhere in KATSINA,

KANO and KADUNA because we in the south are too afraid to go up north to verify what is happening ? You guys will see Edo in action on the 19th

Anyone who decides to cause violence, their actions will be on social media instanta - any one who runs away with ballot including the security

personnel who want to aid them, by the power of social media we will make them famous and ALL THE TRIBUNAL NEEDS TO KNOCK OFF THE

RIGGING IS VIDEO EVIDENCE - MY brother - APC can rig Nigeria presidential election BUT they can not rig Edo election - the awareness and

involvement of the people this time around is just too much, unlike before when people were indifferent.......

EDO PEOPLE READY FOR THIS ELECTION OOOOO - to many it is between life and death and they will never allow thieves to loot them ever again!
Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by integrity16(m): 12:37am On Sep 10, 2020
[/b] Ok, let INEC transfer this result to their server to ensure Obaseki retains his seat.[b]

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by garfield1: 12:44am On Sep 10, 2020
okuta007:

have you seen the Obaseki campaigns in Ikpoba okha, ovia, and uhunmwonde - as compared to the that of your fake pastor?

what about ESAN LAND - their vote means nothing?

What about the Deputy Governor Phillip Shaibu's supporters in Edo North, their support means nothing ?

What about the PDP state chairman Dan Orbih's supporters in Edo North, their support means nothing ?

Shaibu and Orbih can secure AT LEAST 40% of the total vote cast in EDO north for Obaseki, let us even believe the Osho hype which is all hot air

Obaseki gets 80% of the total vote cast in Esan land because the Esan people can not stand Oshomole

.......... oredo and egor which have the largest number of registered electorate in the whole of Edo State is 70% for Obaseki - DUDE, IT IS GAME OVER

for your NEVER-EXCELLENCY,
FAKE PASTOR ALHAJI OSAGIE AN-DULL ACID-IYAMU,
Grand Commander Order of Cultism, University of Benin grin

Don't forget shuaibu is also a grand commander of cultism and thuggery.you pdp fans always analyse emotionally.your hatred for apc doesn't mean apc will stop winning elections.

Apc has always gotten at least 40% of esan land and it will still do so.apc may even win igueben.esan votes will not be decisive.In 2012,oshiomhole cleared esan votes.

Calling orbih shows that you are a political neophyte.what is his political value.right from 2008,pdp has never won any election in edo north.he has always lost his ward and LGA to acn or apc so what is he going to do? Shuaibu is the only strongman obaseki has in edo north but he is no match for oshiomhole his godfather.obaseki will not have more than 30% in edo north.shuaibu has never won any election until oshiomhole assisted him.he would be outrun come next Saturday.
Edo south will be a narrow affair.even pastor's wife pulls more crowd than obaseki so do not bring crowd here.apc are masters in pulling crowd. Oredo and Egor have the highest voters but it is a metropolitan area with majority being non indigenes and they don't turnout in large numbers.previous election results will clear your doubts.pastor will have at least 35% there.it is in the rural lgas that the votes will be decisive.don't forget that majority of the elected leaders in oredo are against obaseki including his councillor.obaseki is not a grassroot politician,he does not have the men on ground to match oshiomhole and pastor.he will be humiliated just like atiku.many of his field agents will defect on election day or work against him

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by garfield1: 12:49am On Sep 10, 2020
okuta007:

be hoping on rigging - it will fail u

on 19th, there are election war rooms of Edo legends in the diaspora who will be receiving video evidence of results INSTANTA from each ward

as it is announced and read out loud. You think this election is Buhari's election where they manufacture 35 miillion votes from nowhere in KATSINA,

KANO and KADUNA because we in the south are too afraid to go up north to verify what is happening ? You guys will see Edo in action on the 19th

Anyone who decides to cause violence, their actions will be on social media instanta - any one who runs away with ballot including the security

personnel who want to aid them, by the power of social media we will make them famous and ALL THE TRIBUNAL NEEDS TO KNOCK OFF THE

RIGGING IS VIDEO EVIDENCE - MY brother - APC can rig Nigeria presidential election BUT they can not rig Edo election - the awareness and

involvement of the people this time around is just too much, unlike before when people were indifferent.......

EDO PEOPLE READY FOR THIS ELECTION OOOOO - to many it is between life and death and they will never allow thieves to loot them ever again!

Am not your brother.even obaseki knows he has lost hence his desperate and amateurish moves....if apc could win kogi and bayelsa,edo is a small fry.in 2016,pastor was rigged out,same will befall obaseki...atiku claimed to have video cameras but where did it lead to?
The people will vote at the polling units and go but oshiomhole will take over the collation centres...

Please be guided,katsina has never produced any 35 million votes.we in the south rig more than the northerners...up apc,up pastor

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll by okuta007: 1:10am On Sep 10, 2020
garfield1:

Don't forget shuaibu is also a grand commander of cultism and thuggery.you pdp fans always analyse emotionally.your hatred for apc doesn't mean apc will stop winning elections.

Apc has always gotten at least 40% of esan land and it will still do so.apc may even win igueben.esan votes will not be decisive.In 2012,oshiomhole cleared esan votes.

Calling orbih shows that you are a political neophyte.what is his political value.right from 2008,pdp has never won any election in edo north.he has always lost his ward and LGA to acn or apc so what is he going to do? Shuaibu is the only strongman obaseki has in edo north but he is no match for oshiomhole his godfather.obaseki will not have more than 30% in edo north.shuaibu has never won any election until oshiomhole assisted him.he would be outrun come next Saturday.
Edo south will be a narrow affair.even pastor's wife pulls more crowd than obaseki so do not bring crowd here.apc are masters in pulling crowd. Oredo and Egor have the highest voters but it is a metropolitan area with majority being non indigenes and they don't turnout in large numbers.previous election results will clear your doubts.pastor will have at least 35% there.it is in the rural lgas that the votes will be decisive.don't forget that majority of the elected leaders in oredo are against obaseki including his councillor.obaseki is not a grassroot politician,he does not have the men on ground to match oshiomhole and pastor.he will be humiliated just like atiku.many of his field agents will defect on election day or work against him

this last statement shows you are high on something and I wont banter words with you - good night!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" / Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar / Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.