Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

I'm Thinking Of Switching Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Thinking Of Switching Courses (430 Views)

Memes That Will Make You Laugh And Get Your Brain Thinking Of Your Mom / Pls help ! Switching from Psychology to Medicine and Surgery at 31 years !! / ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Thinking Of Switching Courses by JenIke: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hello,good evening.
I'm new here and I need your advice.
I'm currently studying nutrition and dietetics at University of Ibadan ,but I'm planning on changing to medicine. I just want to know if it's a good idea and if I decide to stay in my current course ,what are the job opportunities one can actually get?
Thanks
Re: I'm Thinking Of Switching Courses by Pteemah(f): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Their are Alot of job opportunities
Re: I'm Thinking Of Switching Courses by flyingpig: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
JenIke:
Hello,good evening.
I'm new here and I need your advice.
I'm currently studying nutrition and dietetics at University of Ibadan ,but I'm planning on changing to medicine. I just want to know if it's a good idea and if I decide to stay in my current course ,what are the job opportunities one can actually get?
Thanks
with nutrition, my broda na likely with connection you fit get job o grin with medicine, you don't need to know an alhaji or senator to secure job even if you have to travel Northern teaching hospitals where there are more vacancies. And more importantly, you can easily practise abroad in UK, Saudi Arabia, US, Canada if you pass their exams ( fat salary ).

But be sure you are prepared to be a book-worm ( most times ), before your make that switch. But i would seriously advise you to make that switch bro. Medicine are one of the only few professionals who have job security in Nigeria. The rest just go into the Labour market with huge fears.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Switching Courses by Lamasta(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
If You can cope carry on but if not stay where you are to avoid had I know

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Result 2020 - What Those Who Will Pass Are Doing / FG Didn't Call For A Meeting, Strike Will Continue - ASUU Denies Minister / UNIJOS Announces Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.