Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

When Was The Last Time You Prayed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Was The Last Time You Prayed (286 Views)

Why You Will Never Be Satisfied When You Receive All That You Prayed / When Was The Last Time You Prayed For Your Spiritual Growth? / Christians!, Have You Prayed For Leah Sharibu Today? (2) (3) (4)

When Was The Last Time You Prayed by Favemmzar200(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Most of us have been caught up in busy schedules and have made praying a herculean task so lets be true to ourselves when was the last time you prayed

Lets encourage each other
Re: When Was The Last Time You Prayed by ESTREEM: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
God should please forgive me and bring me back to his side ,I have backsliding really. God please call me back.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Prayed by kingxsamz(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
When I realized prayers don't work.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Prayed by mariahAngel(f): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Most of us have been caught up in busy schedules and have made praying a herculean task so lets be true to ourselves when was the last time you prayed

Lets encourage each other

A simple heartfelt prayer as " Heavenly Father, thank you for all the blessings, your goodness and mercies upon my life" will go a long way.

It's not about busy schedules, but about consciousness.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Prayed by MJBOLT: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
i cannot remember sef and i'm not bothered.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Prayed by Favemmzar200(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

A simple heartfelt prayer as " Heavenly Father, thank you for all the blessings, your goodness and mercies upon my life" will go a long way.

It's not about busy schedules, but about consciousness.
I understand but some people including myself sometimes have this sinful conscience so we lack faith while praying....so its frustrating to pray atimes
Re: When Was The Last Time You Prayed by mariahAngel(f): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:

This wasn't necessary...
Why do you people always do this?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Prayed by Favemmzar200(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
ESTREEM:
God should please forgive me and bring me back to his side ,I have backsliding really. God please call me back.
Amen....these are trying times and we need god more than ever wink
ESTREEM:
Amen....these are trying times and we need god more than ever
Re: When Was The Last Time You Prayed by Favemmzar200(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
you need to be bothered oo
Re: When Was The Last Time You Prayed by mariahAngel(f): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Favemmzar200:
I understand but some people including myself sometimes have this sinful conscience so we lack faith while praying....so its frustrating to pray atimes

You have to make effort to live with a clear conscience.
God appreciates every effort you make to please Him. Even if your conscience judges you, God is bigger than your conscience.
The more you know God, the less the devil can prey on your conscience.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Prayed by Favemmzar200(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

You have to make effort to live with a clear conscience.
God appreciates every effort you make to please Him. Even if your conscience judges you, God is bigger than your conscience.
The more you know God, the less the devil can prey on your conscience.
Thank you dear god bless you

Re: When Was The Last Time You Prayed by mariahAngel(f): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Thank you dear god bless you

God bless you too.

Jesus Died For Your Sins, Sin No More. / All Is Set For Outstanding Performance Int'l Award At Illumination Assembly / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/12/2020