Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) (86404 Views)

Python Bites And Drags Australian Boy inside Pool (pics) / Austrian Man Bitten By Albino Snake "In Genital Area" As He Sat On Toilet / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Sirmwill: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Quick recovery bro.

Only God knows how a serpent learnt giving a bl0w job

Ask Lalasticlala,the Naialand god of snakes cheesy
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by planetx: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
tiredoflife:
Python doesn't bite na
Of course python bite just non venomous.
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Make I laugh please
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by TheChameleon: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Snake mistook his something for Gala grin

Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Habeebulah1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
I no even knw whether make I laugh small or not, but that snake wicked o, of all places to bite, where shit dey comot sef no disturb am na the most important thing e com attack,
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by decub: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
decatalyst:

Chai! Must be very painful...

Devil is a lair! E no see big buttock bite nah that important instrument e go bite cry
It probably may have seen it as another snake/creature, hence, the bite.
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sharatan:
The snake must have thought it's another snake trying to attack
Exactly my thoughts too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by lucasalves: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ouch... as the Thais will say Jeb mak.... Ko tod
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Thailand is a poor and useless country..I have been there like 5 times... their airport sef no make sense..
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by JasperVII(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Recently I've been having fear of being bitten by snakes whenever I'm washing the WC.
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by talk2oyin: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Oh goodness! That's serious
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by feedthenation(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Operation look before you sit
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
The snake thought its a lost step brother.

1 Like

Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by malawi14(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
What if the snake decides going anal with you?

looool...crazy tho
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Favemmzar200(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Eyyya
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Supastarwealth(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
For your dope rate

Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by lucasalves: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
Thailand is a poor and useless country..I have been there like 5 times... their airport sef no make sense..

seriously dude? stop pushing lies that country is a good one just tell your brothers to stop Hawking drugs on the streets... you've not been anywhere stop lying so you can grow. Suvanabhumi is one of the best airports in the world and the airport with the most traffic in the world.
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Galactico4ever(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Gosh!Always evaluate your surroundings.
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
As a rule, I don't allow my gbola dangle in the w/c. Not just snakes... A lot might happen.
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Lastmankc(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Afraid of snake blow J0b?

Don't worry, you will soon receive a bl0w job from a serpent
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Imustreturn(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
soberdrunk:
Subconsciously I always look into the bowl before I sit now I might have to form a barricade between my sensitive parts and the toilet hole........ angry
day and night I always look before I pee or shyt grin
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by chosengocap: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Afraid of snake blow J0b?
LOL
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
D Tip Of His Penis??

Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by ThierryJay: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
decatalyst:

Chai! Must be very painful...

Devil is a lair! E no see big buttock bite nah that important instrument e go bite cry

Because the important instrument looks like a fellow snake na.
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Regex: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
This code has to be very powerful to have bytes on a ten age.

Only programmers will understand that whack pun above.
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
lucasalves:

seriously dude? stop pushing lies that country is a good one just tell your brothers to stop Hawking drugs on the streets... you've not been anywhere stop lying so you can grow. Suvanabhumi is one of the best airports in the world and the airport with the most traffic in the world.
seriously.. have you ever been to Thailand?..which part do u stay?
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by solss24: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
soberdrunk:
Subconsciously I always look into the bowl before I sit now I might have to form a barricade between my sensitive parts and the toilet hole........ angry
Once in a while use salt and hot water to flush your toilet, any reptile in there will not survive it.
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
lucasalves:
Ouch... as the Thais will say Jeb mak.... Ko tod
lol . exactly
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:
so sad .
quick recovery.

are you a family of jinn? cos y'all look weird as fùck in that pic

back to topic: one eyed snake vs two eyed snake, na who go win
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Quick recovery bro.

Only God knows how a serpent learnt giving a bl0w job

sexy laps
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by lucasalves: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
seriously.. have you ever been to Thailand?..which part do u stay?

you just rubbished the country claiming you've been there when you have no idea what's going on there. I don't familiarize myself with b... ass niggaz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Bra Day Tweet Goes Wrong / Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured / Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.