Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) (86393 Views)

Python Bites And Drags Australian Boy inside Pool (pics) / Austrian Man Bitten By Albino Snake "In Genital Area" As He Sat On Toilet / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by francisduru: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2020
It thought it was a snake
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Nmezor(f): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Nawa ooo, thatz serious
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Chisaedhor: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Snake wey sabi better thing [img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

Wetin concern MOANA and dis thread now...
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Obere4u: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Quick recovery bro.

Only God knows how a serpent learnt giving a bl0w job

Serpent met woman first... Lol

Quick recovery Bro...
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Diamondsaheed(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2020
pele olorun Awo ee
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by imagrg(m): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2020
Look before you pooh!
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2020
The snake saw a one eyed snake(preeq) ND decided to bite it cos it thought it was a threat..
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by 21void: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Quick recovery bro.

Only God knows how a serpent learnt giving a bl0w job
I laughed really hard at thisgrin
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Toscarel:
Have they called la-la?
e be like say dey neva ban you before?
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sharatan:
The snake must have thought it's another snake trying to attack
you dis comedian, grin
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Toscarel: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
e be like say dey neva ban you before?

Why? Is mentioning his name forbidden?
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Toscarel:

Why? Is mentioning his name forbidden?
don't you know that he is the original snake man? grin grin

I don't know actually, but I know that there is a particular moderator than bans very frequently. Maybe its him or maybe not.

1 Like

Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Decryptor(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
What kind of foolish story is this?

Doctors stitched the tip of the penis and treated the bite wound with antibiotic wash, to kill any bacteria from the python’s fangs.

Pythons are constrictors and DON'T HAVE FANGS! The constrict (crush their prey to death) before they swallow the said prey!

It seems Nigerian bloggers have opened a branch in Thailand! undecided undecided

Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Toscarel: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
don't you know that he is the original snake man? grin grin

I don't know actually, but I know that there is a particular moderator than bans very frequently. Maybe its him or maybe not.

But he can't ban me na, this is a snake matter.

1 Like

Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Dollypie20(f): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Afraid of snake blow J0b?

What if the snake decides going anal with you?
Chai! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Toscarel:

But he can't ban me na, this is a snake matter.
lol, that means you are in luck...the other day though, after harmlessly trolling him about his love for snakes I discovered that I could not quote, like or share any post again. It continued for days....
But dat one no discourage me lailai cheesy cheesy grin i plan to troll him whenever a similar opportunity arises in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Organs(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
undecided undecided undecided

You need to apologise. You're referencing snake bite on the manhood as Mouth Gig. I took offence to that.
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Organs:

You need to apologise. You're referencing snake bite on the manhood as Mouth Gig. I took offence to that.
like I care
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Organs(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
like I care
Do you know who I am? You should apologise before i escalate.
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Organs:

Do you know who I am? You should apologise before i escalate.
Dooor

Talk to the hand
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by Organs(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Dooor

Talk to the hand

Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by SexytorresE(f): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Pls let me see the penis to knw or see how serious the bite is
Re: Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) by captaininiobong(m): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Niga , Mouth Action?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Bra Day Tweet Goes Wrong / Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured / Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.