Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

How Profit Is Sport Wears - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Profit Is Sport Wears (215 Views)

Is Sport Betting A Job / What Is Sport For You? The Meaning Of Life And Just Entertainment? / Monthly Profit Is 101% Assured.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profit Is Sport Wears by Temmylee01(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
have been thinking on opening a sport wears shop here in abuja, kubwa precisely. anybody with experience!!!! how profit is it mature response please.
Re: How Profit Is Sport Wears by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
With the right Connect, I think it should be Profitable, very Profitable even. You go to Lagos island meet the right people, plan well, advertise and start making your profits.
Re: How Profit Is Sport Wears by Temmylee01(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
With the right Connect, I think it should be Profitable, very Profitable even. You go to Lagos island meet the right people, plan well, advertise and start making your profits.
thanks boss, but I know nobody at Lagos island.
Re: How Profit Is Sport Wears by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Temmylee01:
Ok
Re: How Profit Is Sport Wears by GreaterFuture1(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Temmylee01:
Come down to Lagos yourself or get Someone to do it, he does not have to live in the island just a resident in Lagos that you trust. If it something you really want to do and you have the Capital for it, you will have to spend time and money to know if it will be Profitable for you. So you do all the necessary findings cos there are little Ropes of the business you have to grasp, than know how you want to launch.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 21: The Top 10 Rated Players / Arsenal Begin New Season With Convincing Victory / Renowned Grassroot Coach In The Country Mr Ada Gwegwe Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.