Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,461 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 (39428 Views)

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by MENELIIK: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Yobabad:
That is the religion some of my Yoruba brothers are practicing despite our self acclaimed literacy level, it is a shame and a curse for a Yoruba to practice is..lam

Osus, by their comments, you shall know them!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by illicit(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
Dailypost.ng not professional?

Not Dailypost. ng per se

The poster

And nobody is even above mistake.

Journalism is a very sensitive business.
Professionalism in journalism entails detailed info vis correct names, date, time, place etc
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by Angelfrost(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
You said that bomb blast is a normal thing over there therefore this shouldn't be news.
And I asked, is peace prize abnormal thing in US that it should be a news?

Remember the guy that quoted me said this bomb blast shouldnt be news that Trump nomination is newsworthy.

You supported him by saying that since bomb blast is normal to them it shouldn't be news.
I asked if peace prize nomination is abnormal that makes it newsworthy.

It certainly isn't abnormal, but neither is it every year that a sitting American President gets nominated for such a prestigious honor! Compare that to an event that has been happening almost weekly in Afghanistan since who knows when.

Note: I never said Bomb blasts, as routine as they have become, shouldn't be news worthy. I merely tried to clarify the guy's position or view.
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by MENELIIK: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
azmanaty02:

Islam destroyed Afghanistan and not US.

They way it destroyed United Arab Emirates, ordinary to think is difficult for some people
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by stalingraddd(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
No. President Trump nomination should.
what he is trying to say is bombs going off in Kabul is so normal it shouldn't even be news
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by Easyosafo: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
JESUS IS COMING SOON, REPENT BEFORE IT TOO LATE.
THE WIND OF TRIBULATION IS BLOWING NOW, RAPTURE IS AT HAND.
RUN, SAVE YOUR SOUL AND BE RAPTURE READY.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
MENELIIK:

They way it destroyed United Arab Emirates, ordinary to think is difficult for some people

Same way it destroyed yemen, pakistan, syria, Libya, iraq and host of others. Islam is doing more harm than good in this modern world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
illicit:

Not Dailypost. ng per se

The poster

And nobody is even above mistake.

Journalism is a very sensitive business.
Professionalism in journalism entails detailed info vis correct names, date, time, place etc
What if dailypost did that intentionally?
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by Easyosafo: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
THE WIND OF TRIBULATION IS BLOWING NOW, RAPTURE IS AT HAND.
RUN, SAVE YOUR SOUL AND BE RAPTURE READY.
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
stalingraddd:
what he is trying to say is bombs going off in Kabul is so normal it shouldn't even be news
Peace prize is abnormal so it should be news.
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by hamxee33(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
A roadside bomb in Kabul has injured first Afghanistan’s Vice President, Amrullah Saleh, on Wednesday.

Saleh, 49, escaped with minor injuries.

The explosion killed at least 10 people and wounded 15, including the VP’s bodyguards.

Saleh, in a video, confirmed he sustained a minor burn on his face and an injury to his hand.

Standing next to a flag with a bandaged left hand, he said: “I am fine but some of my guards have been wounded. My son, who was in the car with me, and I are both fine. I have some burns on my face and hand. The blast was strong.”

The former intelligence chief, is the senior of President Ashraf Ghani’s two vice presidents.

Saleh has survived several assassination attempts, including one on his office in 2019.

At least, 20 people were killed in that incident.

Javid Faisal, National Security Council spokesman tweeted that the attacks “won’t weaken our resolve for a lasting and dignified peace in Afghanistan.”

European Union delegation in Afghanistan condemned the development.

“This is an attack on the Republic and desperate act by spoilers of peace efforts, who must be collectively confronted”, it tweeted.

The Taliban, through its spokesman, Zabihullah Mujahid, has denied involvement in the attack which occurred ahead of a meeting with the Afghan government.

The peace talks will be held in Qatar’s capital, Doha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XALRF5L9js

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/09/bomb-attack-injures-vice-president-kills-10-videos/
IZREAL & USA AMAKA
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by illicit(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
What if dailypost did that intentionally?

hmmm yeah, then Dailypost will be in the best position to answer

In my opinion, it is not logical tho
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
illicit:

hmmm yeah, then Dailypost will be in the best position to answer

In my opinion, it is not logical tho
It is called 'click_bait'.
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by WeRblessed(f): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Say no to religion
Say no to terrorism.

Religion is a trap that never allows its victims go free.

Both christain and Islamic religion are fluke.

Bottom line is, follow the principles of Jesus and mohamed and discard whatever any other person says.

Jesus is love and life; his principles brings peace!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by illicit(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
It is called 'click_bait'.

Yeah
Very unprofessional
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
illicit:

Yeah

Very unprofessional
It is professionalism. They write articles for people to read. One of the ways to get people read them is to make an eye catchy headline. It's part of the job.
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by toniotonero(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
When this bomb go strike aso rock sef
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by illicit(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
It is professionalism. They write articles for people to read. One of the ways to get people read them is to make an eye catchy headline. It's part of the job.

Well

This is Nairaland not Dailypost
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by bilulu(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
Damn.

this your post is disgusting,unruly,provoking and totally unneccesary. It should not be found or said in any reasonable place.

Cc: Seun.

Is he wrong? Are they not the ones causing most of the troubles in the world today? If they are not fight, they are sponsoring others to fight. Non of their country is ever peaceful yet they say there religion is a religion of peace. Peace my black ass
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by TechCapon(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
Damn.

this your post is disgusting,unruly,provoking and totally unneccesary. It should not be found or said in any reasonable place.

shut up
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
illicit:

Well

This is Nairaland not Dailypost
Sorry I can't edit someone's work. A mod has done that.
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by illicit(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
Sorry I can't edit someone's work. A mod has done that.

The normal thing you ought to have done is what the mod did.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
baliyubla:
The religion of Piss and their fighting for an imaginary god again.

Same goes for Christians always defending and fighting for an imaginary God that doesn't exist.
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
illicit:

The normal thing you ought to have done is what the mod did.

Goodluck
Don't call editing people's work as normal. Goodbye!
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by illicit(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
Don't call editing people's work as normal. Goodbye!

U like palaver o

No one is even saying u should edit the work

I was telling you to use a proper title that's all

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by Makavelli25: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
TechCapon:
shut up
bilulu:

Is he wrong? Are they not the ones causing most of the troubles in the world today? If they are not fight, they are sponsoring others to fight. Non of their country is ever peaceful yet they say there religion is a religion of peace. Peace my black ass
TechCapon:
shut up
ok
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by DisLifeSha: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Na stadium bomb be that na. Massive death alert

Privatepart00:
Is not ending soon in that country
There’s no single day without a bomb blast
I doubt they even regard it something new again
Afghanistan the country of war
This should be the children of Ishmael doing their stuff
I wonder how it will be like playing a World Cup match there
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by zuto4u(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
If u feel provoked, do the usual thing by throwing a bomb at him, simple.
Makavelli25:
Damn.

Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
but here if bomb explode Buhari and Osibanjo will be safe comon man will die, which is injustice.
Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by ehinmowo: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
Damn.

What do you expect people to say when almost every atrocious act in the 21st is attributed to it?

I also note that you guys keep mum in denouncing these evil acts. If only you attack these folks with the same energy you are using to type many adjectives here, perhaps they would have reconsider.

Some people are decapitating people, blowing people up and causing wanton destruction in the name of a religion and you expect people to see such entity as loving and peaceful?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 by zuto4u(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
U can never compare United Arab Emirates to other conc Islamic countries because the country is very much open to other religions. They allow people of other faiths like Christians, Hindus and the rest to practice their religions. There are many Churches here in UAE, likewise temples for Hindus. UAE is an Islamic country but they also embrace other people's culture and way of life. This extremism nonsense is not in UAE and that is why the country is progressing and very peaceful and beautiful. I work as a guest service agent and I can tell u that most of UAE locals can dance azonto and all these our dance style more than most Nigerians. Go to wherever their guys are partying, u will be hearing Naija jams everywhere, especially Davido, Wizkid and Bona boy songs.
MENELIIK:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) / Robert Mugabe Resisting Army Pressure To Quit, Insists He's Still President / South Sudan Detains Journalists For Recording President Urinating On Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.