Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Will Unmask This Year- Lagbaja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Unmask This Year- Lagbaja (1089 Views)

TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! / Please Pick Up Your Pvc -lagbaja Warns!!! / Sad News On Fathers Day: Lagbaja's Father Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Unmask This Year- Lagbaja by 49cents(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2011
For fans of Lagbaja, this is the period they have been waiting for. They will be able to see the man behind the mask all these years when he removes the mask to cast his ballot on election days.

Bisade Ologunde, the man behind the mask confirmed this on Prime Time Africa, an entertainment programme on TV monitored in Lagos at the weekend.

According to him, it is not Lagbaja that will vote on election days beginning with the National Assembly election on 2 April, 2011, but Bisade Ologunde.

He added that he cannot vote with his mask on because the man behind the mask is faceless and unknown.

In the traditional setting, a masquerade is a spirit being, not an ordinary mortal and so cannot vote or be voted for.

He said since every electorate’s vote must count this time, everybody must ensure a free, fair and credible election.

Lagbaja called on youths of voting age to participate fully in the forthcoming election to bring about change in the country.

Lagbaja has been wearing mask for close to two decades as part of his distinct identity in the entertainment industry.

The question his fans always throw at him wherever he performs is: when will he remove his mask?
Re: I Will Unmask This Year- Lagbaja by Brite02(m): 5:48am On Mar 05, 2011
@OP. Datz Correct & absolutely a gud news! Hope 2 see hw he luks like.

(1) (Reply)

80 Per Cent Of Candidates Fail English – Neco Gce 2010 / Happy Birthday 190 / Bike Man Nearly Killed By A Police Hillux Van In Ebsu Cas Gate, Ebonyi State Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.