Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri (59142 Views)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Oyo With Incriminating Items / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ogbomoso (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by seniormallam(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
When citizens lost hope in government crime increases
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by remi4ever(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Serves them right..

Let me develop your mobile app and website ideas for you. Click my Whatsapp link on my signature. grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by tunjilee003: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Even bubu self dey do yahoo....

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by mike272(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by piper7(f): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3392437204112079&id=509762239046271
Look at these IPOB miscreants. Now they will start complaining that other tribes do not like them. Evil stinking criminals from the east.
Please go and form your Biafra and leave this country alone. Period. Thank you.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Abudu2000(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Govt had one simple job, to create employment!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Toscarel: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Madibah:
IGBO AMAKA!!!!!

Another dirty tribalist

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by winkmart: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Join TRA-DER-A it pays pass this plague called yahoo.

see siggy
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by mike272(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
That's all they are good at.....but can't hurt a fly among the political elite

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by nnamdi640: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
tesppidd:
Owerri

Headquarters of yahoo yahoo boys.
Hope you know that Hushpuppy aka Omoluabi is a legend in that business.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Toscarel: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Buddy0:

Stop encouraging bad behaviors please... angry angry

You can say that again when the topic of rehabilitating those terrorists come up.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Angelfrost(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
The problem is not arresting them... My issue is that money will likely change hands, and most of these guys will be back in their rooms "Bombing" within 48 hours, till the next time EFCC gets 'hungry' or 'Broke'!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Nicklaus619(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
No Matter the Location Fraud is Carried our!
East, West, North or South of the Country, Fraud is Evil! It's An Act of Acquiring Natural on yourself, your Kids and your Un born..

The 20k you Make in a Honest way is Better than the 20 Billion you Make in Fraudulent activities..

Fraudsters are Guaranteed Eternal Damnation!!

MY GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR THIS cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Buddy0: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Toscarel:

You can say that again when the topic of rehabilitating those terrorists come up.

You think I support that stupid motive... Bring the repentants terrorists to me, I will gun down all the modafvckerz...
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Softgamer: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
so person cannot have a good phone or laptop without himbeen tagged a yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Righteousness89(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nicklaus619:

MY GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR THIS cool

AMEN
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
At least this one girl trends well well
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Toscarel: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Buddy0:

You think I support that stupid motive... Bring the repentants terrorists to me, I will gun down all the modafvckerz...

Good, that would be a waste of bullets when we have starving animals in zoos nationwide as zoo rehabilitation program.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by PotatoSalad(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zeion422:
These guys no dey finish.....
Not possible. Efcc has made themselves subject of ridicule and most Nigerian youths don't want hardwork anymore. It's either Nairabet or this. The soft way.
You need to see youths in my area discuss yahoo like it's now a job description or something.
So disgusting

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fraud has never appealed to me, I'm all about hardwork, smart work, discipline and perseverance.

Their lifestyle are always similar; smoking, alcoholism, high grade fornication, showoff and pride, self-centredness, obsession with material things.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by DWJOBScom(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Toscarel:
Rehabilitate them, create a workshop to put their skills into better use they haven't killed anyone rather than wasting resources on unrepentant blood thirsty Boko Haram and terrorist herdsmen.

There's no need for their skills or knowledge.
If it was that good we won't arrest them easily.
They are just recycling their scam.
ACTUALLY security operatives around the world are now way ahead of them even to the next 25years.

These boys have made alot of dudes broke, heartbroken, suicidal , starve to make the dollar available , dead etc
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by stanliwise(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
Please free those boys jare undecided
Because they are ......
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by BIGGESThead6: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Chai, this is the only thing Imo people are good at. They still remain the States with the highest number of unemployed people.

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by CNNN: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Awon boys

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Toscarel: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
DWJOBScom:

ACTUALLY security operatives around the world are now way ahead of them even to the next 25years.

These boys have made alot of dudes broke, heartbroken, suicidal , starve to make the dollar available , dead etc

But it's cool to rehabilitate terrorists.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Focusmind: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
How people fall for yahoo yahoo is still a puzzle to me. For the business to be moving shows that magas dey fall be that.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by stanliwise(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Toscarel:
Rehabilitate them, create a workshop to put their skills into better use they haven't killed anyone rather than wasting resources on unrepentant blood thirsty Boko Haram and terrorist herdsmen (people that could be donated to zoos nationwide as food for those hungry animals)
People who have not done any crime and need job. Yet No resources, na criminal make dem dey give resources.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Chris2863(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
No Matter the Location Fraud is Carried our!
East, West, North or South of the Country, Fraud is Evil! It's An Act of Acquiring Natural on yourself, your Kids and your Un born..

The 20k you Make in a Honest way is Better than the 20 Billion you Make in Fraudulent activities..

Fraudsters are Guaranteed Eternal Damnation!!

20k is better than 20 billion for you while your pastors will gladly pray for them once their palms are greased grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by stanliwise(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
DWJOBScom:

Leave that mumu jare, he is a sympathizer of criminal
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Toscarel: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
stanliwise:
People who have not done any crime and need job. Yet No resources, na criminal make dem dey give resources.

Yes same resource that have been put into rehabilitating terrorists.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Abudu2000(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Be careful what you do online "feds still lurking"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KingTblakHOC Remanded In Prison For Recording Sex Movie Inside Osun Grove / One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.