Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri (58923 Views)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Oyo With Incriminating Items / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ogbomoso (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Sarita01(f): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
soberdrunk:
Anybody above 35 is no longer a "Yahoo boy"..... angry
Swears,na yahoo papa or Yahoo ancestors dey suppose call dem
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2020
flyingpig:
Please free those boys jare undecided
I wonder if prison never full o
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by ikembz(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I don't know why people don't show that work some respect

Don't just call it yahoo

Say bombing, huzzle or street

You must be a real niggarrr
I owe you a nord VPN or cyberghost username and password
For you to change you internet protocol from static to dynamic so you can bomb steadily

Awon bomber...I hail thee
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by OLACHINONSO(m): 12:51am On Sep 10, 2020
Na d does efcc go still share those things among them selves....guy forget,no be today way nyash dey 4 back, e don teeh.......nonscence
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by larryking540: 1:42am On Sep 10, 2020
flyingpig:

just listen to your self ,are u making sense,,,
and pls don't tell me there are no jobs , because that not an excuse ,
destroying life's with that small electronic shouldn't be the way out to create job , because no difference between you and a man who produce fake drugs 1.to make money ,while u carry out your killing act

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 10, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3392437204112079&id=509762239046271

Na I say leave em be naija has bigger problems than them. I'm white n I think if U get scammed outta Ur money more fault for U. I mind my business grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Those futo days at timasy

Boys can't just be poor na
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by letilex: 4:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Chai naija which way forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5wkawWH1-o
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Juliusmomoh: 5:50am On Sep 10, 2020
DjRicky:

Praise what? Incompetence?
U're a bigger problem & treat to d growth of Nigeria! Wen would u b wise enuf 2 knw whts gud 4 u? Dont tell me ur useless PDP & APC has also drained u mentally or u're just mentally unstable? U're just lyk ur politicians,u dnt value lives includin urs dats y u're a parasite 2 ur own self.
U need no reply Ode..
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by JohnOkolo: 6:27am On Sep 10, 2020
flyingpig:

You are so much of a fool. Free them to prison you mean
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by loko50(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2020
englishmart:
These guys can intimidate broke people on Instagram like mad. They sponsor every picture they post. They make money look like some pieces of roadside paper. They employ mopols to guard them, pose with their exotic cars and show off alluring livestyle. Sometimes I'm tempted to drop my certificate and buy a laptop, Abi suffer no dey tire me?
But I can't drop my excellent home training because of ordinary Benz.

You still need a laptop as an educated person
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Toscarel:
Rehabilitate them, create a workshop to put their skills into better use they haven't killed anyone rather than wasting resources on unrepentant blood thirsty Boko Haram and terrorist herdsmen (people that could be donated to zoos nationwide as food for those hungry animals)

Where will they work if they graduate from the workshop ?

how much will they earn per month?
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by studentofTruth: 8:01am On Sep 10, 2020
I hope the people arrested are involved in fraud. Not everyone that earns a good living working from home with a laptop is into fraud.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2020
When will cyber crime stop?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by studentofTruth: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2020
englishmart:
These guys can intimidate broke people on Instagram like mad. They sponsor every picture they post. They make money look like some pieces of roadside paper. They employ mopols to guard them, pose with their exotic cars and show off alluring livestyle. Sometimes I'm tempted to drop my certificate and buy a laptop, Abi suffer no dey tire me?
But I can't drop my excellent home training because of ordinary Benz.

Get rid of that mentality that working from home with a laptop means engaging in fraud. Many work legitimately with a laptop and make a good living. You can buy a laptop and work legitimately online in many different capacities.

I have seen a priest with a top certificate in Amazon Publishing, and I have seen 2 of his published books — religious books anyway. I was both excited and intrigued that I begged him for a crash course on Amazon Publishing, and he promised to do that anytime I'm less busy. Now, this is a priest with no family and is being taken care of by the parishioners. But the youths who can benefit from such opportunities are too lazy to put in the effort to develop themselves and would rather see anything laptop and internet as fraud.

My point is, you can create value with a laptop and get rewarded for the value you created. Laptop is not a criminal tool. Think of how you can create value. Those who engage in online fraud are people who have confirmed to themselves that they have nothing to offer to the world.

Now, I ask you: with everything you are made of, is there nothing you can offer to the world?
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Toscarel: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2020
emperorblog21:

Where will they work if they graduate from the workshop ?

how much will they earn per month?

Where would the Boko Haram terrorist being rehabilitated work when they are done?
How much would they be paid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Toscarel:

Where would the Boko Haram terrorist being rehabilitated work when they are done?
How much would they be paid?

lol Nigeria is a script written by a drunk mad man
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Diamondsaheed(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2020
wat a pity on dis generation I wonder D faith of d next, everybody na scam now,our government d BIGGEST scam ever
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by imagrg(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2020
Thieves.

Why not make money legitimately online like I do.
See what I do on my sigy below and enjoy your money without breaking the law!
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by samuelshosanya(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2020
flyingpig:

when they dupe you of your hard earned money, you will change your statement
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Dreyceepey: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2020
To all my niggarzz outta there in this jungle itz either you use someone or you end up been used so keep the hustle going and don't forget to activate ghostmode EFCC would always go for the weaker catch so to all the alphageezz lets keep the street going #WE ARE DOING WELL
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by hekkyboi: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Don't just call it yahoo

I owe you a nord VPN or cyberghost username and password
For you to change you internet protocol from static to dynamic so you can bomb steadily
ma real niccur
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by ennecco: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
God have mercy

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by TurnerG: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Don't just call it yahoo

I owe you a nord VPN or cyberghost username and password. Bro between Nord,ipvanish, Express VPN which one is the best?
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri by Reex12(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
nawoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies / Itiat Zion Butchered To Death By Unknown Men In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.