Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life (69393 Views)

75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti / Thieves Dressed As Coronavirus Doctors Try To Break Into Homes / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by ozento: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
DICKstractor:
That's why I hate this oversabi veterinarians. Why not put knife through that tortoise throat before it dies. 75years is already a long year for it. It has lived a fulfilled life and it was time for it to continue it legacy in the stomach

See how this people just missed tortoise pepper soup with it shell as plate

Should I burst your bubbles?

That wasn't an accident. It was as a result of the tortoise's cunny life that got it into this mess. The tortoise was thrown down from the sky by the birds after claiming that its name is "all of you" so as to eat all the food presented to them in the feast held in the sky

Dah... What I'm I even saying
i remember that story very well.
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by cybriz82(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
merieam16:
Wow...I'm impressed buh people dont really study the course that much

U are right cus it ain't easy..my sister n my frnd sister ran away from d course after 2yrs. grin grin
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Namzy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
DelTel:
Quite impressive!

One would have thought our Vet are only for poultry, catfish and dog experts o grin (no pun intended).
I can't identify any pun
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by superability(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Seriously, the docs tried, but I don't really think the tortoise will survive for long judging by the way the surgery was done
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
DICKstractor:
That's why I hate this oversabi veterinarians. Why not put knife through that tortoise throat before it dies. 75years is already a long year for it. It has lived a fulfilled life and it was time for it to continue it legacy in the stomach

That wasn't an accident. It was as a result of the tortoise's cunny life that got it into this mess. The tortoise was thrown down from the sky by the birds after claiming that its name is "all of you" so as to eat all the food presented to them in the feast held in the sky

Okay..

Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by shegra58: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
DICKstractor:

what you're saying is rubbish
And Buhari must hear this

Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
superability:
Seriously, the docs tried, but I don't really think the tortoise will survive for long judging by the way the surgery was done
Hahahahahaha
Since there was no Consultant ANAESTHESIOLOGIST on ground to intubate the Tortoise.
Postoperatively, the Tortoise may die from hypostatic pneumonia.
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Taiwojon:
doctor saving tortoise life

while those who call themselves Christian cannot preach in a faceless forum like nairaland

and those who preach, the so call Christian try to water down those who take the great commission serious to preach on nairaland
because their hearts is full of evil and having itching ear to listen to the gospel.

to all those who preach on this faceless forum
may God continue to give you the strength to continue and keep on preaching.

righteousness and we all that call ourselves Christian should put on the light and let nothing stop us from preaching.

man save tortoise
Jesus save man

repent and believe the gospel
abeg wetin concern tortoise n repentance
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by InvertedHammer: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
/
Why not take it to a panelbeater for putty and spray job?

/
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Taiwojon(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
EVERY THINGS.

tortoise is God creature
so as man is also God creature
and Christ die for man just like the doctor trying to save the tortoise, so is Jesus trying to save mankind from eternal damnation
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Depressedkidd: 12:19am On Sep 10, 2020
DICKstractor:

Tortoises actually live well into their 100s. 75 is like midlife for them.
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by superability(m): 12:30am On Sep 10, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahahaha
Since there was no Consultant ANAESTHESIOLOGIST on ground to intubate the Tortoise.
Postoperatively, the Tortoise may die from hypostatic pneumonia.

Sha they have done their bit....

This just exposed the fact that our vets are ill equipped
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by ogunkpa: 12:31am On Sep 10, 2020
what is the uses if this, when there are better things to attend to

Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Ishilove: 12:38am On Sep 10, 2020
DICKstractor:

It is also bald because he cunnily tried to hide hot yam porridge under his cap because he didn't want to share with his wife. When the heat became too much he rushed to remove the porridge but the hair never grew back.

1 Like

Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by DICKstractor: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Ishilove:

It is also bald because he cunnily tried to hide hot yam porridge under his cap because he didn't want to share with his wife. When the heat became too much he rushed to remove the porridge but the hair never grew back.
Cheers... You are still remember those folklores
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Naijaarchive(m): 12:48am On Sep 10, 2020
Chuzoetoh:

grin some people dey autopilot upstairs nah
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Ishilove: 12:48am On Sep 10, 2020
DICKstractor:

Cheers... You are still remember those folklores
Your post brought the memories back.

1 Like

Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by abayolb: 12:56am On Sep 10, 2020
DICKstractor:

See how this people just missed tortoise pepper soup with it shell as plate��Good joke�

Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Drizzy5001(m): 1:17am On Sep 10, 2020
How can ordinary tortoise senior me? sad
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by frog12: 2:28am On Sep 10, 2020
which kind DOCTORS be dis?
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by blowjohn(m): 3:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Gibsonho:
just imagine if this kind of energy is being use to treat patients but No, you must pay half of the Bill before you can be attended to
who go settle im bill now?

Yes.
Nigerians are very cunning.
Before u know it 5 family members will tell u some other 5 family members are with the money.....
Before u k ow it, the patient is left in the hospital for months
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by postyou: 3:17am On Sep 10, 2020
Public health officials and the media have drawn our attention to the huge racial, ethnic, and economic gap surrounding COVID-19. Blacks and American Indians have the highest death rates. Nationwide, blacks are 2.4 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than non-Latino whites, and in some states, the death rate is seven times higher. The damage suffered by the Navajo people is particularly severe. The death rates of the indigenous people in Arizona and New Mexico are 5-7 times higher. A closer look at California’s statistics reveals that the death rate among Latin Americans between the ages of 35-49 is depressing. They account for 74% of all COVID-19 deaths in this age group.
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by kouyouew: 3:21am On Sep 10, 2020
According to the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), when the Donald Trump administration imposed travel restrictions from Europe to the United States at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, the virus had spread widely in New York City.
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Clemzy16(m): 3:30am On Sep 10, 2020
Good to know that Nigerians can be this tolerant of animals, my guess was that this poor turtle was gonna end up in some people's tummy... I thought wrong
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Asianjollof007: 4:08am On Sep 10, 2020
DICKstractor:

Gibberish!
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Nikeruka(m): 4:20am On Sep 10, 2020
soulxplora:
Master Oogwa.

I'm concerned that closing up like that might cause inflammation and infection, leading to its eventual death. cry
My brother, that is my worry too

1 Like

Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by bewla(m): 5:29am On Sep 10, 2020
DICKstractor:

na so meat full this bacj
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by MrFly(m): 6:11am On Sep 10, 2020
For real? That means we are heading somewhere... Good job from the crew
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by ruggedtimi(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Gibsonho:
just imagine if this kind of energy is being use to treat patients but No, you must pay half of the Bill before you can be attended to
who go settle im bill now?
baba doctor no go eat Why food vendor they sell food to you, they should give it out for free. Most patient after treatment end up not paying at all or even half they won't
Re: 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life by Bellotelli: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2020
proclinician:

Typical uncivilized black man
You don't have to include 'black' sir. Try show some respect to ur kind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? / Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! / 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.