Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

99.95% Of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 99.95% Of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters (712 Views)

Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) / Lekki Yahoo Boys Now Rent Houses For Their 'babalawos' In The Area-twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99.95% Of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters by Softgamer: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
1. when a pastor using the bible to trick you into giving your entire salary as seed with the promise that where it came out from will multiply 10 folds and at the end of the year it never did, then that is yahoo or fraud. STEALING BY TRICKS. and it is punishable under the law and constitution of the federal republic.

2. when a pastor makes u believe that he has stayed for 5 years without visiting the hospital and never got sick because he paid his tithe and sowed a whosky seed for god so god gave him good heath. HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED. this is misinformation and it could actually lead to loss of life.
these pastors live in posh apartments devoid of dirt, flies, mosquito etc. the environment is disinfected regular and they eat very good fruits and food which automatically boost theor immune system. now tell me, how the Bleep wll these scumbags get sick. if they want to proove that they never got sick because of the whosky seed they sowed, let them go to agege or ajegunle or any surburb where their members life and stay in the condition they are without good phone and bad environment and let me see if they will not get sick.

3. when a babalawo tells u that he can do bullet proof for you , he should be arrested. these scumbags have claimed several lives with this stunt.

i could go on and on but i just had to state the major ones.
if you must quote me , make sure u are talking sense, dont come telling me shit like THE BIBLE SAID THIS OR THAT. when those bookd where written, the situation was not like now.

people are also asking me to talk same about moslems and imams. personally i dont see why i should talk abut them as regards scam, i dont see them asking for seeds, offering etc, i dont see them driving rolls rolyce and private jets with people money. i can go on and on. so tell me why should i talk about them? if it was violence, then i will list them first. guys like i said, dont talk rubbsh if u dont have valid points

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99.95% Of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters by obama30: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Softgamer:
1. when a pastor using the bible to trick you into giving your entire salary as seed with the promise that where it came out from will multiply 10 folds and at the end of the year it never did, then that is yahoo or fraud. STEALING BY TRICKS. and it is punishable under the law and constitution of the federal republic.

2. when a pastor makes u believe that he has stayed for 5 years without visiting the hospital and never got sick because he paid his tithe and sowed a whosky seed for god so god gave him good heath. HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED. this is misinformation and it could actually lead to loss of life.
these pastors live in posh apartments devoid of dirt, flies, mosquito etc. the environment is disinfected regular and they eat very good fruits and food which automatically boost theor immune system. now tell me, how the Bleep wll these scumbags get sick. if they want to proove that they never got sick because of the whosky seed they sowed, let them go to agege or ajegunle or any surburb where their members life and stay in the condition they are without good phone and bad environment and let me see if they will not get sick.

3. when a babalawo tells u that he can do bullet proof for you , he should be arrested. these scumbags have claimed several lives with this stunt.

i could go on and on but i just had to state the major ones.
if you must quote me , make sure u are talking sense, dont come telling me shit like THE BIBLE SAID THIS OR THAT. when those bookd where written, the situation was not like now.

And when the priest's are under arrest who will judge them? The judiciary in this nation is a scan, police is a scam, even the federal government is a scam, president education qualification is a scam. The biggest scam is unable to see our president in public government functions.

I think Satan has scam the nation too because even the regislatives don't have concience, the minister don't have humor. Everything is a scam from imprison innocent Nigerians and give our tax money for rebilation of terrorist.

1 Like

Re: 99.95% Of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters by Softgamer: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
obama30:

And when the priest's are under arrest who will judge them? The judiciary in this nation is a scan, police is a scam, even the federal government is a scam, president education qualification is a scam. The biggest scam is unable to see our president in public government functions.

I think Satan has scam the nation too because even the regislatives don't have concience, the minister don't have humor. Everything is a scam from imprison innocent Nigerians and give our tax money for rebilation of terrorist.
yes all those people you mentioned are scammers. but that is not the point of this post.
Re: 99.95% Of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters by Ugaboy: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: 99.95% Of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters by Softgamer: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
i forgot to add it. oyedepo, chris, ibiyomie, adeboye and all those pastors with private jets and expensive cars are all bloody yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: 99.95% Of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters by Softgamer: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2020
Ugaboy:
whats up with blank post like this. shit is annoying
Re: 99.95% Of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters by hatchetman(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Softgamer:
yes all those people you mentioned are scammers. but that is not the point of this post.
D guy Don vex. It is difficult to think about Nigeria and not get angry. EVERYTHING ABOUT nigeria is flawed. My fellow Nigerians sef are not helping. Insult man of God and they will start shouting.
Re: 99.95% Of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters by Softgamer: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
hatchetman:

D guy Don vex. It is difficult to think about Nigeria and not get angry. EVERYTHING ABOUT nigeria is flawed. My fellow Nigerians sef are not helping. Insult man of God and they will start shouting.
LOL, E REALLY REACH TO vex cheesy cheesy
Re: 99.95% Of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters by sunvillequeen(f): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nigeria it self is a scam from the beginning. Mongo park didn't discover shii. Everything is a scam
Re: 99.95% Of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters by SATANNIST: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2020
oyedepo and adeboye are the greatest yahoo boys

(1) (Reply)

Man Shot While Getting Haircut In Viral Video / Tension Sets In As Lagos State Government Impose Curfue In Mushin Over... / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnaps People Near Imota In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.