Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' (23792 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
fk001:

Then why didn't he just say he created the earth in 6 million years instead of 6 days? Or perhaps he wants to confuse you lot.

Didn't he know that our days are shorter than his?
Oga shey you get God phone number abeg call am ask am y
Re: Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' by starbright4real(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Re: Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' by engrchykae(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Factfinder1:

If you ever get to cook with weed and meditate when the effects of the weed starts you will be exposed to a lot of hidden knowledge....weed is a spiritual herbal medicine that connects you to higher realms and expan your thinking capacity
so you are stylishly calling me a drug addict?
My brother,there are many evidences pointing towards an ancient technologically sophisticated race before Adam or written history.
Tarred road under the Pacific by the coast of Bolivia,island of the birdmen in south America,Bermuda triangle,the pyramid of gizeh.(do you know that if a line is drawn dividing the pyramid,it will divide the world into two equal parts,both oceans)
It was built in tandem with the alignment of the Sirius star constellation.
AND YOU THINK IT WAS MADE BY SHEPHERDS AND TRADERS?

do you know that the pyramids and the buildings in Manchu Pichu are built by the same race(great buildings in which no two stones are equal?)
The government and educational system are teaching intentional nonsense

1 Like

Re: Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' by Factfinder1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
engrchykae:
so you are stylishly calling me a drug addict?
My brother,there are many evidences pointing towards an ancient technologically sophisticated race before Adam or written history.
Tarred road under the Pacific by the coast of Bolivia,island of the birdmen in south America,Bermuda triangle,the pyramid of gizeh.(do you know that if a line is drawn dividing the pyramid,it will divide the world into two equal parts,both oceans)
It was built in tandem with the alignment of the Sirius star constellation.
AND YOU THINK IT WAS MADE BY SHEPHERDS AND TRADERS?

do you know that the pyramids and the buildings in Manchu Pichu are built by the same race(great buildings in which no two stones are equal?)
The government and educational system are teaching intentional nonsense

I'm not calling you an addict I'm only sharing my experience...seems theres alot about history to learn from you.....I greet you specially
Re: Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' by josh123(m): 1:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Saig:
God created everything in six days. So they literally existed the same time
when God said six days it does not literally mean it. A thousand years is like a day to God
Re: Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' by leofab(f): 2:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Eife:
A thousands years on earth is a day in heaven.
That means God created the heavens and the earth within 6 days (using heaven's time zone) but on earth the creation took millions of years.

Anyway what do I know self
This osogbo weed too strong for me
heaven’ time keeper
Re: Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2020
jornwhite:

i thought it was obvious i want to learn, if man, apes, monkey & gorilla all belongs to the family of homosapien, then how did "EVOLVE" come in.
which specie did man evolve from ?
I did not ask you for all this, I simply asked do you know what homo sapiens means.
Re: Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' by jornwhite: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2020
SegFault:

I did not ask you for all this, I simply asked do you know what homo sapiens means.

If you read all that n still could not draw a conclusion i can't help
Re: Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' by okewumi: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2020
Eife:
A thousands years on earth is a day in heaven.
That means God created the heavens and the earth within 6 days (using heaven's time zone) but on earth the creation took millions of years.

Anyway what do I know self
This osogbo weed too strong for me

Pls 90:4 Talk about it. You are making sense
Re: Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2020
jornwhite:

If you read all that n still could not draw a conclusion i can't help
To simply answer homo sapiens means the human species dey hard you.
Re: Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2020
SegFault:

Then you mind your business.
You aren't minding yours cos I wasn't talking to you!!
Nice to meet you by the way
Re: Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Faviboss:

You aren't minding yours cos I wasn't talking to you!!
Nice to meet you by the way
Okay sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just 34 Lions Are Left In Nigeria As West African Lion Population Declines / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) / Homebuilt Radio Control Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.