Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns (5198 Views)

Skeletal Remains Of A Rich Man And His Slave Discovered In Vesuvius. / The Creepy Remains Of An Abandoned Prison / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Zimri(m): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Shannon, left, and Shawn Thornton comb through the rubble of their burned garage in Malden, Washington on Tuesday

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Zimri(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hollie Jordan surveys her father's service station that was destroyed by wildfire in Malden, Washington, on Tuesday.

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Zimri(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Heavy smoke from wildfires cloaks the Seattle skyline on Tuesday

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Zimri(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
A motorist is advised they cannot proceed east past a roadblock at the McKenzie Fire District Station in Leaburg, Oregon

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Zimri(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Law enforcement officials organize evacuations in Leaburg, Oregon, on Tuesday

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Zimri(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Alex Avery brushes snow off his car in Denver, Colorado on Tuesday as the record temperatures in the west gave way to snow

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Zimri(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Megan Dillard plays in the snow in Vail, Colorado on Tuesday with, from left, Sammy, 4; Hayes, 1; and Donald, aged 3

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Zimri(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Firefighters in Colorado have been helped by the sudden, unexpected arrival of snow on Tuesday in the state

1 Like

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Zimri(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
The Cameron Peak wildfire, near Fort Collins, Colorado, was blanketing Denver in orange haze until snow fell on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Zimri(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Colorado National Guard members monitor a roadblock leading to the Cameron Peak wildfire as snow falls on Tuesday

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
The Willow hue just helps wrap up that post-apocalyptic feel.
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Siberia01(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
cool
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by FlordFlorez(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
shocked
God airpus...
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by LoydJ(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lemme book a space here

Until how beloved clergy man #Righteousness89 say something about this.
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by SUPERPACK: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
I wonder why people can't do fire tracing around their homes to protect them from fire just because they want to be conservatives. A 30ft clearing would have been enough to stop these damages.

1 Like

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by techstack: 12:00am On Sep 10, 2020
wow
harvest of fire,

They shall recover
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Righteousness89(m): 12:32am On Sep 10, 2020
If You are Seeing All these things Happening All over the World and you are Still arguing with your Shadows or Giving Reasons blablabla.....and all That ! You are of All Men Most Miserable..

If You are Witnessing the World Collasping and you Still See no need to Make Amends and Make Peace with God, then I Announce boldly to you that I am Free From your Blood.

There is Still Room at the Feet of JESUS for Anyone who Desires to be Saved....

If You Miss Heaven... you Must Cry!

5 Likes

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by graciousolo(m): 1:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
If You are Seeing All these things Happening All over the World and you are Still arguing with your Shadows or Giving Reasons blablabla.....and all That You are of All Men Most Miserable..

If You are Witnessing the World Collasping and you Still See no need to Make Amends and Make Peace with God, then I Announce boldly to you that I am Free From your Blood.

Fck your narcissistic god.

I'd rather cry than hope to meet that priick

1 Like

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
If You are Seeing All these things Happening All over the World and you are Still arguing with your Shadows or Giving Reasons blablabla.....and all That You are of All Men Most Miserable..

At this point I must say I am deeply disappointed in you.
It seems you only study the BIBLE and Lack common knowledge and History of things happening around you.
Also, you fail to ask QUESTIONS...
This makes one Ignorant, honestly speaking.
I hope someone like you wouldn't rush your dear WIFE to a CHURCH when she's in Labour rather than the Hospital..?

PLEASE, endeavor to read other history books.
It widens your horizon and how you see things.

The United States despite being God's own Country as claimed has been experiencing all these Long before your Forefathers were born.
In some states in the United States, it hardly rains, unlike what we have in Nigeria where rains chase people up and down everyday.
California was created by God and not devil. They have been faced with the issue of wildfire for donkey years. IF u have ever visited there, you will know why such occurs.
CALIFORNIA has DRY HEAT..... with sahel/ Savannah kind of Grasses. It hardly rains. Weather is usually very hot during the summer.
Same Lingers into December.
There's also a place in CHILE, where rain falls only once annually. That place is regarded as the driest place on earth. It was created by God.

This same weather is like what is obtainable in the Northern Part of Nigeria.
That's why PEOPLE lose properties to fire during the Harmattan.
I hope you are Learning now.
Stop these Rubbish, whereby you infiltrate every Topic with Threats of Fire and brimstone with total lack of knowledge.
It's preposterous.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 10, 2020
PART 2 RESPONSE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS89..
IF you travel round Nigeria, Righteousness89, you will discover that people sweat more in the NIGER DELTA REGION more than the Northern part of Nigeria despite its scorching sun.

The Reason is that the HUMIDITY of NIGER-DELTA is higher.... The Heat in the South South is more of the Wet Heat.... while that of the Northern Part which may seem Hotter is the DRY HEAT.
People Use Handkerchief more often in Southern Nigeria than in the Northern part.... because the heat is usually air-conditioned by the Wind from the Sahara Desert.

It's not RAPTURE.
It's by the making of God.
Always endeavour to upgrade your knowledge base. By doing dat you are weeding off the society of Ignorance.
What you are doing Right now is of no economic value to Nigeria as a whole.
Please, Stop all these and Study more
Study to show yourself approved.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Damn
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by emmy512: 4:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Imagine nigeria without this kind of natural disasters still lagging
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 10, 2020
SUPERPACK:
I wonder why people can't do fire tracing around their homes to protect them from fire just because they want to be conservatives. A 30ft clearing would have been enough to stop these damages.

True. They keep conserving wild life and nature that turn back to destroy them.

Not saying conservation of nature is not good but I feel there should be some form of temperance.
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Zyxzzzz: 6:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by ugwusunday(m): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2020
My God help us,this 2020 hard ooo
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2020
Birdeyeview:
This thing are natural disasters Uncle
some are triggered by humans oga, mistake maybe. undecided
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by kumulus(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2020
EVILFOREST:

At this point I must say I am deeply disappointed in you.
It seems you only study the BIBLE and Lack common knowledge and History of things happening around you.
Also, you fail to ask QUESTIONS...
This makes one Ignorant, honestly speaking.
I hope someone like you wouldn't rush your dear WIFE to a CHURCH when she's in Labour rather than the Hospital..?

PLEASE, endeavor to read other history books.
It widens your horizon and how you see things.

The United States despite being God's own Country as claimed has been experiencing all these Long before your Forefathers were born.
In some states in the United States, it hardly rains, unlike what we have in Nigeria where rains chase people up and down everyday.
California was created by God and not devil. They have been faced with the issue of wildfire for donkey years. IF u have ever visited there, you will know why such occurs.
CALIFORNIA has DRY HEAT..... with sahel/ Savannah kind of Grasses. It hardly rains. Weather is usually very hot during the summer.
Same Lingers into December.
There's also a place in CHILE, where rain falls only once annually. That place is regarded as the driest place on earth. It was created by God.

This same weather is like what is obtainable in the Northern Part of Nigeria.
That's why PEOPLE lose properties to fire during the Harmattan.
I hope you are Learning now.
Stop these Rubbish, whereby you infiltrate every Topic with Threats of Fire and brimstone with total lack of knowledge.
It's preposterous.

jeromejnr come and read, you said he wasn't preaching fear. Here's another user stating the obvious to him.
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Openbusiness: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2020
shocked see as d town has turn to a ghost town in the twinkle of eye shocked. Have mercy oh God.
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Ikennablue(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2020
With all the tech giants in United States, they should start working on a lasting solution to this fire issue. At first i thought this is an old news.
California and wild fire is becoming too much.

I pray God console them and help them to regain everything they lost.
Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Jeromejnr(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2020
kumulus:

jeromejnr come and read, you said he wasn't preaching fear. Here's another user stating the obvious to him.

That guy is ignorant and ill informed. He says these things have been happening right from time but if he had any knowledge of "weather related loss events", he would have known that as years go by on the planet, the intensity of disasters increases.

This was also spoken of in the bible and that it will eventually usher in the end. This is what he preaches, this is a warning.

When a building is burning with people inside who are ignorant, you dont preach love to them, you warn then sternly and this warning is out of love.

I see these comments most times and I ignore anyways.

A reference below.

Re: Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns by Tunde835(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2020
nBag:

bro why is that? every 6month one fire. really? chasing the red Indians off their lands, someone benefits billions from the Clean up. even the KKK clan I dey suspect them
They also chased d native australians nd dey wanted to do it to some african countries before d independence wave

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply To Study In A University In Sweden Free! Application Closes 15th January! / A Thread For Finance And Economics Majors / Nigerian Law School Bar 1 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.