Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,186 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Do You Mind Assisting A Newbie? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Mind Assisting A Newbie? (237 Views)

You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? / If Someone Say's Do You Mind, How Should I Reply? / ASUU Strike: ASUU assisting Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Mind Assisting A Newbie? by mujibson(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good Evening Nairalanders, My brother has been offered admission on scholarship in Northern Illinois University, USA against next year January.

In lieu of this, he is pitched to write an essay to compete for a Tuition Waiver.

The Essay topic reads:
"This is your chance to tell the selection committee about yourself - things that cannot be found in a transcript or resume. Topics could include but are not limited to: background, current situation, why you chose your major field, plans for the future, etc."

So please, while we initiate the process of writing, if I may, I seek attention of experts on this forum in creating a checklist to gauge the contents of the proposed essay we intend to submit. Thanks for your support.

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Our Teaching So White? / How Cement Is Produce / President Buhari Approves Special Salary Scale For Nigerian Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.