Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Will Be So Happy If I See Help That Can Make My Wish Come Through - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Be So Happy If I See Help That Can Make My Wish Come Through (288 Views)

I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / God will come through for me / I Saw A Shooting Star And My Wish Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be So Happy If I See Help That Can Make My Wish Come Through by konjifide: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Make una help me out na like this job wey i dey manage this man don decide to close am o.

Abeg make person help me i wan go into learning of Barbing then i go use the night learn small coding but like this i no even get shishi to start.
I need to get form 1k and pay upfront of 5k and subscription to start learning my IT skills through youtube videos but i no get shishi.

Big men make una help me abeg make me sef blow small bcus like dx even as i dey see ladies i no even fit approach them for Bleep bcus i no get job to boost my self esteem...

Please bosses help me out with some token to start i know say scammers don spoil things for us that need help.

Pls help a young nigga in his early 20s
Re: I Will Be So Happy If I See Help That Can Make My Wish Come Through by Halfamilli: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'm in my early twenties too and I'm planning to learn IT skill and all I have been doing to raise the money is manson work. you can make up to 2k per day and save 1k. After few days, you will see the reason why you don't have to beg....

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be So Happy If I See Help That Can Make My Wish Come Through by Jimbadly: 4:19am On Sep 10, 2020
Halfamilli:
I'm in my early twenties too and I'm planning to learn IT skill and all I have been doing to raise the money is manson work. you can make up to 2k per day and save 1k. After few days, you will see the reason why you don't have to beg....

Tell him o.
Re: I Will Be So Happy If I See Help That Can Make My Wish Come Through by Jimbadly: 4:22am On Sep 10, 2020
konjifide:
Make una help me out na like this job wey i dey manage this man don decide to close am o.

Abeg make person help me i wan go into learning of Barbing then i go use the night learn small coding but like this i no even get shishi to start.
I need to get form 1k and pay upfront of 5k and subscription to start learning my IT skills through youtube videos but i no get shishi.

Big men make una help me abeg make me sef blow small bcus like dx even as i dey see ladies i no even fit approach them for Bleep bcus i no get job to boost my self esteem...
Please bosses help me out with some token to start i know say scammers don spoil things for us that need help.

angry
Re: I Will Be So Happy If I See Help That Can Make My Wish Come Through by Mleeperbother: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2020
konjifide:

How many hours you go learn the barbing?

(1) (Reply)

When Is It Wrong To Say, I Will Get Back To You? / Problem after Problems after Problems / A Short Story; Beware Of Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.