Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. (33955 Views)

Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. by Minjim: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
IamWonderful:
So the presidency didn't give him timeframe for his investigation?

The time don finish O but case never finish
Re: Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. by UltraSphinx(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
dre11:
Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments And Luxurious Lifestyle That Made Him Ask For Extension

SAHARAREPORTERS
Slanderous Conjectures
Re: Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. by OAUTemitayo: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
blackboy:
Was Salami not the corrupt judge who was dismissed after MTN call log showed he was compromising?
Bring out the call log.
Nonsense
Re: Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. by branhampaul: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
SaharaReporters should be declared a terrorist media outlet. Take a look at all their reports, so myopic, jealousy, and unprofessional. It is a shame.

Sahara reporters keep setting a bad name.
Re: Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. by imagrg(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
What about that?
Re: Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. by sucess001(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
250k for sitting allowance is not embezzlement....that's the average directors take for board meetings na
Re: Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. by noleflendum: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Advocate500:
another paid propagandist spotted.
ipob terrorist spotted
Re: Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. by Badonasty(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
SR have started losing it...and I used to respect them before ooo
Re: Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. by amuwo1980: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
noleflendum:
This is not true Sahara desert reporters
Justice Ayo Salami is a clean man in Nigeria after Buhari. I had personal encounter with him before he is an honest man to the core. His integrity is second to the none.
Sahara desert reporters usually post anything to please idiotic peegs from that side
Shatap, fake man , you know you are lying , is it not same thief that was caught red handed taking others from Tinubu and you his kinsmen packaged it as if the Gej government wants him out , ayo salami is very very corrupt and just wanted to be a part of the gravy train , Same SR that your folks used in hounding Jonathan out of poor is now gutter papers according to tramps like u
Re: Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. by starbright4real(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Re: Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. by bamayo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
evening nairalanders, I applied for SSC( short service combatant) anyone willing to help me get this Job? God bless. my number is 09076384730. help this poor boy o
Re: Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. by noleflendum: 6:14am On Sep 11, 2020
amuwo1980:

Shatap, fake man , you know you are lying , is it not same thief that was caught red handed taking others from Tinubu and you his kinsmen packaged it as if the Gej government wants him out , ayo salami is very very corrupt and just wanted to be a part of the gravy train , Same SR that your folks used in hounding Jonathan out of poor is now gutter papers according to tramps like u
you can go and die I don't care
Re: Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. by amuwo1980: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
noleflendum:
you can go and die I don't care
Ofcos you don’t care about Nigeria , you never ever cared, you only care about urself and family and friends and then your tribe , we know all that but ur type will have to die away for Nigeria to get it right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) / President Buhari Arrives Abuja After A Stop Over In London / AREWA Youths React To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.