Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video (5684 Views)

The Sad Truth About Corona Virus Outbreak / 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World / Bitter Truth About Lady Who Refused To Remove Her Hijab & So Was Denied Admissio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Notatribalist(m): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2020
Zenithpeak:

The girl dancing in that video is surprisingly their President's daughter competing for iPhone7…..

Ghana... the World's Foolishness Capital
lol
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by edoairways: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Those critics of big brethren Ghana should watch big brother Nigeria 2006 edition to see how Nigeria started

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Wizzzzmike: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Notatribalist:
this one has finally come out of hiding. Don't worry big brethren has already revealed the real poverty capital of the world. Look out the picture below.. Pls don't mind the bag of pure water, cause pure water is expensive in Ghana.

Lol dude ur in pain lol...Why Nigerians dey fear Ghana, like Ghana be America lol haha. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world it's fact go figth UN

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Notatribalist(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Lol dude ur in pain lol...Why Nigerians dey fear Ghana, like Ghana be America lol haha. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world it's fact go figth UN
big brethren. How far?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Wizzzzmike: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Notatribalist:
big brethren. How far?

It's bigger than ur life how about that lol
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Notatribalist(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

I don't think its shameful if the best of Ghana is bigger than my life..Lol..
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Dentmoyin(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

brede let as farget about nigeriah, we are automatically foolish.. what is big bredren ghene... see our our presidant datah is dancing coz of iphone.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by winkmart: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2020
wow
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Notatribalist(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2020
Dentmoyin:
brede let as farget about nigeriah, we are automatically foolish.. what is big bredren ghene... see our our presidant datah is dancing coz of iphone.
lol
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Wizzzzmike: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dentmoyin:

What the fvck are you saying is that English? Lol grin grin grin
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Wizzzzmike: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Notatribalist:
I don't think its shameful if the best of Ghana is bigger than my life..Lol..

The next joker lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Notatribalist(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

He is saying he is jealous of that pure water.. Pls how much is the pure water?

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by bukatyne(f): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Big Brethren grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Dentmoyin(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Gayna inglish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by HimName: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hello brehdeh, leave us alone. We are bigeh and will foreveh be bigeh dhen Nigehrieh. Tehnqs.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zenithpeak:

The girl dancing in that video is surprisingly their President's daughter competing for iPhone7…..

Ghana... the World's Foolishness Capital
Are you serious? or that's a joke? shocked
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
blackpearlxx is from gayna, she's so ashamed of her country. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
bukatyne:
Big Brethren grin
No! small Breda grin
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by alexamadi247: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) under The Federal Ministry of Education is recruiting Teachers in all the States. Application Starts September 10th, 2020 and ends 24th

How to apply:
Application is online. Qualified and interested candidates should click the link below

https://jobs.alexamadi.info/vacancy-2020-federal-ministry-of-education-recruitment

Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, is this really a great time to start employing? Let me know what you think in the comments, let's rub minds...
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by WoundedLamb: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
You guys are so funny on this thread. I hope it's all banters though. As for the show, I'm certain it will get better over the years. Nigeria has a bigger market so we shouldn't be comparing.
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by bukatyne(f): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
No! small Breda grin

Leave our Ghanaian brothers alone. grin

Let me go and tease my Ghanaian colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Notatribalist(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
WoundedLamb:
You guys are so funny on this thread. I hope it's all banters though. As for the show, I'm certain it will get better over the years. Nigeria has a bigger market so we shouldn't be comparing.
When Cameroon version surfaced online did we made jest of them?No,because they are not troublesome and noise makers like some Ghanaians.. When you listen to Ghanaians online you will think Ghana is the Europe of Africa..well,we said a very big thanks to the organizers of this big brethren, they have revealed the real truth about live in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Wizzzzmike: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Notatribalist:
He is saying he is jealous of that pure water.. Pls how much is the pure water?

So he cannot afford just pure water Jesus... Poverty capital of the world indeed lol grin grin
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Notatribalist(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

So he cannot afford just pure water Jesus... Poverty capital of the world indeed lol grin grin
He can not afford to buy @ the price it's sold in Ghana. Can't you see a whole big brethren could only afford 2 bags?
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Wizzzzmike: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dentmoyin:
Gayna inglish

Look at this thing zoogeria poor boy you haven't smoked generator fume
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by chidoziekingsley: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world is because nigeria's population is the biggest in Africa mind you that the same Nigeria has all east 50% well to do people

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Notatribalist(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Don't mind zoogeria,look at their animals in the zoo below.I heard the zoo keeper normally asked them to go home and eat before they come back to the zoo

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Dentmoyin(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

why didn't you join the big brethren gayna show, you look dehydrated, atleast that sachet water for corner for reach you....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Dentmoyin(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Notatribalist:
Don't mind zoogeria,look at their animals in the zoo below.I heard the zoo keeper normally asked them to go home and eat before they come back to the zoo
that hurt... Lolz, you mean their show dey like boarding school

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Zenithpeak(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Are you serious? or that's a joke? shocked

Just a banter now.... We only want those Ghanians who enjoys catching cruise with anything Nigeria to realise that, they do not have monopoly of throwing tantrums...

They failed to understand that we are first Africans before our geographical locations on the map divide us into different countries with different nomenclatures.

We must realise that, mutual respect foster unity and trust in our relationship as neighbours but anytime you feel you are better than your neighbours and you let it get into your head..... This is what you get in manifolds.... Insult and premium disrespect.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by Notatribalist(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dentmoyin:
that hurt... Lolz, you mean their show dey like boarding school
Lol..yes oh..
Re: Big Brethren GhanaThe Real Truth About The Show.Video by NedvedGraphix(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Forget the hype about Ghana being better than Nigeria..... Ghanians wey no fit buy land build house for thier country. The only thing they always use to counter us is our epileptic power supply. But where I live in Nigeria, we don't have problem with power supply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Mba: What Is The Difference Between Regular & Executive? / Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title / Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.