Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Nigerian Law Students Honour Ugwuanyi With Governor Of The Year Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Law Students Honour Ugwuanyi With Governor Of The Year Award (8795 Views)

After Presidential Awards Honour, Ugwuanyi Rewards Six Enugu NYSC Members / Enugu Youths Honour Ugwuanyi With Leadership Excellence Award / Enugu Parties Honour Ugwuanyi With Best Governor Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law Students Honour Ugwuanyi With Governor Of The Year Award by asanwafo: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2020
Those who are supposed to wake them up from slumber are giving them award. Any hope for naija?
Re: Nigerian Law Students Honour Ugwuanyi With Governor Of The Year Award by kolade560: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2020
audio Governor
Re: Nigerian Law Students Honour Ugwuanyi With Governor Of The Year Award by Psalmistproject: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Some people are just so stupid.
I am an Enugu blood by birth.
When they made him governor
I wasn't really happy because I felt he is too weak
I also felt he will only concentrate his developmental policies on Nsukka.
But I was amazed how he carried along every other LGA.
he continued from where his predecessor stopped.
Please, if you don't know how things were especially from the time of Chimaroke
Don't open your dirty mouth and comment about enugu politics
Ugwuanyi followed through on his campaign promises.
Re: Nigerian Law Students Honour Ugwuanyi With Governor Of The Year Award by Martini101(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Psalmistproject:
Some people are just so stupid.
I am an Enugu blood by birth.
When they made him governor
I wasn't really happy because I felt he is too weak
I also felt he will only concentrate his developmental policies on Nsukka.
But I was amazed how he carried along every other LGA.
he continued from where his predecessor stopped.
Please, if you don't know how things were especially from the time of Chimaroke
Don't open your dirty mouth and comment about enugu politics
Ugwuanyi followed through on his campaign promises.

Why use Chimaroke a bad example for Ugwuanyi, when you could have used his predecessor Sullivan a good example.
Please don’t reason like his paid lots of Technical Assistants. That is if you are not one thou.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law Students Honour Ugwuanyi With Governor Of The Year Award by kendocom: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2020
More than 80% of comments on this forum are childish. Most of you will just open every thread talking down on any good thing in this country and at the same time complaining when things are not done appropriately. For a body like law students' association which comprises people like you from every part of this country to unanimously adopt enugu governor as their governor of the year shows that the man deserves it. Congratulate him for that
Re: Nigerian Law Students Honour Ugwuanyi With Governor Of The Year Award by PotatoSalad(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2020
This man turned Enugu upside down. The town that was once serene is now filled with lawlessness. I remember when people were punished for dropping refuse on the roads, when you can't leave your car on the road cos of fears of having it towed. I remember when you'll see one project going on wherever you go. Waste management was top notch.
OEPHIUS tell your master to remove those ridiculous Enugu is in the hands of God billboards and replace them with waste bins. It's an insult to God.
If a state is in the hands of God, you prove it by doing better than your predecessors.
I don't know why a grown ass man will do nothing but asslick another grown ass man in the name of journalism.

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Law Students Honour Ugwuanyi With Governor Of The Year Award by Amazing007(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2020
eniolaamos7:

It's a gesture to seek favour from him
Gov.Seyi Makinde of Oyo state should have been given that instead .. pathetic award
Re: Nigerian Law Students Honour Ugwuanyi With Governor Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
All the news I av been reading about this man are always good. I'm not from enugu state, but I've been seeing his remarkable success here in nairaland.
May God bless him
I laugh in Swedish.

Re: Nigerian Law Students Honour Ugwuanyi With Governor Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
kendocom:
More than 80% of comments on this forum are childish. Most of you will just open every thread talking down on any good thing in this country and at the same time complaining when things are not done appropriately. For a body like law students' association which comprises people like you from every part of this country to unanimously adopt enugu governor as their governor of the year shows that the man deserves it. Congratulate him for that
I don't think you live in enugu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally / Yar'adua Declares His Assets / How Much Does A Local Govt. Councillor Earn In A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.