Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage (751 Views)

Are Ibos Still Claiming Jews ? / Now Atiku Have Declared, Northern Apc Caucus Will Show Their True Colour / Umahi: Why South-East People Still Obey IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by nsiba: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2020
The effect of foreign doctrines in time past and up till this moment in our dear nation Nigeria is becoming more and more worrisome. We wake everyday to the continue rants, wailing, lamentations, prophecies and cries of one or more tribe trying to buttress their claims that are not only from heaven, but also special they are a special tribe from the bosom of the most high God.

They claim to be the lost tribe of the Jews, claim to be Hebrews, claim to be from Mecca and Medina all just to wet the appetite of even what God in heaven don't know.
However I am yet to hear some tribe claiming of such most notable to be mentioned are the BINIS, why you may ask? I stand to be corrected that of all the FIRST CLASS chiefs in Nigeria only the Oba still stand on the ground of his ancestors. The Oba of Benin was and still remains the only Chief in Nigeria that the Europeans met on ground as a hereditary monarchy, the Alafin of Oyo who I consider as the only ruler in the rank of the Oba I doubt if he met with any European and the title isn't hereditary.

The IBOs, a good amount of the Yorubas same with Hausas tend to claim heritage from the Middle East, I wonder why? Not that people in my tribe don't claim such to be honest one of my uncle gave me book concerning our heritage specifically tracing it to a particular tribe, the proofs being some similar pronunciation and names. I have since warn them to desist from such foolishness but do you know there is even a Temple they now worship
To the the people of Edo that have not for once imagine this manner of mental slavery not to think of saying it, please remain loyal to your heritage

1 Like

Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by Sammy07: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2020
nsiba:
The effect of foreign doctrines in time past and up till this moment in our dear nation Nigeria is becoming more and more worrisome. We wake everyday to the continue rants, wailing, lamentations, prophecies and cries of one or more tribe trying to buttress their claims that are not only from heaven, but also special they are a special tribe from the bosom of the most high God.

They claim to be the lost tribe of the Jews, claim to be Hebrews, claim to be from Mecca and Medina all just to wet the appetite of even what God in heaven don't know.
However I am yet to hear some tribe claiming of such most notable to be mentioned are the BINIS, why you may ask? I stand to be corrected that of all the FIRST CLASS chiefs in Nigeria only the Oba still stand on the ground of his ancestors. The Oba of Benin was and still remains the only Chief in Nigeria that the Europeans met on ground as a hereditary monarchy, the Alafin of Oyo who I consider as the only ruler in the rank of the Oba I doubt if he met with any European and the title isn't hereditary.

The IBOs, a good amount of the Yorubas same with Hausas tend to claim heritage from the Middle East, I wonder why? Not that people in my tribe don't claim such to be honest one of my uncle gave me book concerning our heritage specifically tracing it to a particular tribe, the proofs being some similar pronunciation and names. I have since warn them to desist from such foolishness but do you know there is even a Temple they now worship
To the the people of Edo that have not for once imagine this manner of mental slavery not to think of saying it, please remain loyal to your heritage

But you guys ancestors didn't fall from heaven, did They?

it's because you (your historians) don't have intellectual and mental capacity to make a research on your tribe.

Or the first person to land in Benin came out from the water?

2 Likes

Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by Deborah98(f): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Every tribe in Nigeria all have their ancestry and heritage from a source just like you pointed but sometimes these beliefs and ideologies that they're from here or there can be confusing at times but anyways it's still important we know our roots to be able to give account to our children and youths who may want to know how things were and all that......

1 Like

Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by helinues: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Incoherent jargons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by donbachi(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2020
One heritage..it was all greed,supremacy and autonomy...led to all dis.
Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by illicit(m): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2020
I don't believe in the creation story
Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by SlayerForever: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2020
[s]
nsiba:

[/s]

While you have a noble stand against slavery you have a big problem called IGNORANCE. The thing with people in Nigeria especially non Igbos is that they don't travel. Their mentality is so closed. Again, another problem is that they don't read.

In essence, you're saying an ethnic group cannot have origins outside Nigeria. How foolish of you. You're just taking a swipe at Igbo people and to be honest, while I don't care I do find it strange what Igbo people say about themselves will getting to you so badly. Who is holding your mouth?
In case you don't know several groups, even in the North, claim heritage from outside Nigeria. Try not to mention Igbo anyhow they're not your mates.
Travel out or go and read up. Ignoramus.

5 Likes

Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by AfonjaConehead: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:

it's because you (your historians) don't have intellectual and mental capacity to make a research on your tribe.

I heard one fell from the sky and landed on his head. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by Sammy07: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

loll grin
Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by Finnese001: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

The fallen demon you mean grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by nsiba: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2020
SlayerForever:

While you have a noble stand against slavery you have a big problem called IGNORANCE. The thing with people in Nigeria especially non Igbos is that they don't travel. Their mentality is so closed. Again, another problem is that they don't read.

In essence, you're saying an ethnic group cannot have origins outside Nigeria. How foolish of you. You're just taking a swipe at Igbo people and to be honest, while I don't care I do find it strange what Igbo people say about themselves will getting to you so badly. Who is holding your mouth?
In case you don't know several groups, even in the North, claim heritage from outside Nigeria. Try not to mention Igbo anyhow they're not your mates.
Travel out or go and read up. Ignoramus.

The Igbo's Igbo's and Igbo's.......honestly, CRABs got higer IQ than you.
Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by nsiba: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:

I don't know if yours came out underneath wherever, I know where to trace mine
Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by SlayerForever: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2020
[s]
nsiba:

The Igbo's Igbo's and Igbo's.......honestly, CRABs got higer IQ than you.
[/s]

But you have them on your mind 24/7. Their words, opinion, stance et al provokes your inner being. You're pathetic.

1 Like

Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2020
@OP.

Too many Nigerians live in the past to ignore the crippling present and bleak future. Abeg forget ancient history. Face what is in front of you today.

Forget what your father and forefathers were. What/where are you or what/where do you plan to be?
Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by nsiba: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2020
SlayerForever:

But you have them on your mind 24/7. Their words, opinion, stance et al provokes your inner being. You're pathetic.

Useless attaché, imaginary land grabber obsessed with anything not theirs runs his leaking mouth....
That said, have got scores to settle with you Biafrans criminal lots that committed mass murders and babaric acts in my community affecting some of my family till these day, and maybe you father was one of em......pathetic will you be then stupid pric-k
Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by SlayerForever: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2020
[s]
nsiba:

Useless attaché, imaginary land grabber obsessed with anything not theirs runs his leaking mouth....
That said, have got scores to settle with you Biafrans criminal lots that committed mass murders and babaric acts in my community affecting some of my family till these day, and maybe you father was one of em......pathetic will you be then stupid pric-k
[/s]

Keep spewing thrash like I'm supposed to be moved. When your elders don't learn, the same fate will befall their children and this time it will be for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by nsiba: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2020
SlayerForever:

Keep spewing thrash like I'm supposed to be moved. When your elders don't learn, the same fate will befall their children and this time it will be for good.
They very well know that, you lots are born COWARDs you knew the men of the community were at war, your cowards criminal father and uncles came through deceit and fooled the innocent kids, old men /women, and the women
You basta-rds have been deceitful since time immemorial and you only raise those voice at little population you think you can cowed, check your history only deceit is your armoury now in this generation that you coward ancestors couldn't claim a land that you mine did, in that one plot of land we burn you good for nothing criminals to the ground
Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by SlayerForever: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2020
[s]
nsiba:
They very well know that, you lots are born COWARDs you knew the men of the community were at war, your cowards criminal father and uncles came through deceit and fooled the innocent kids, old men /women, and the women
You basta-rds have been deceitful since time immemorial and you only raise those voice at little population you think you can cowed, check your history only deceit is your armoury now in this generation that you coward ancestors couldn't claim a land that you mine did, in that one plot of land we burn you good for nothing criminals to the ground
[/s]

I've learnt we are like our fathers. Hardly anything changes. If my forbears deceived your forbears in times past we will just do it again. And again. You lots are stupid. And if Igbo people are cowards your people would have made moves a long time ago. But they couldn't dare. You too can't. Your wimply children can't dare either. Lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by nsiba: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2020
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

I've learnt we are like our fathers. Hardly anything changes. If my forbears deceived your forbears in times past we will just do it again. And again. You lots are stupid. And if Igbo people are cowards your people would have made moves a long time ago. But they couldn't dare. You too can't. Your wimply children can't dare either. Lwkmd.

Your cowardice is legendary, that is not a debate
Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by SlayerForever: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2020
nsiba:
. Your cowardice is legendary, that is not a debate

1 Like

Re: The ONLY PEOPLE Still Claiming Their True Heritage by nsiba: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=SlayerForever post=93770462][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South Africans Stage Protest, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country / Nigerians React As Presidency Locks Comment Section Under PMB TWEET / DSS Officials Fell Off Speeding Truck During Ondo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.