Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Rivers Politics; Nuj Express Satisfaction With Ikwerre Council Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Politics; Nuj Express Satisfaction With Ikwerre Council Chairman (161 Views)

Fubara To New GOC 6 Div: Steer Clear Of Rivers Politics Or Leave With Sickness / Why Is The SE Meddling In Rivers Politics ? / The Strongest Men In Rivers Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Politics; Nuj Express Satisfaction With Ikwerre Council Chairman by compass22: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Ikwerre Council Chairman Implores Them To Join In His Second Term Plea

The Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Rivers State Council, on Wednesday expressed satisfaction with the developmental achievements of the Chairman of Ikwerre Local Government Council, Hon Engr Samuel Nwanosike (JP).

The Rivers State Council of NUJ expressed the satisfaction when they toured round the projects executed and still under construction by the administration of Hon Nwanosike.

"I am impressed. We have visited a lot of projects, renovation of offices at the Council premises, constructions, police station, building of school. I think, so far the man has done very very well and I am satisfied with what he has done", Mr Stanley Job Stanley, Chairman of Rivers State Council of NUJ, said.

READMORE; https://compassgist.com/rivers-politics-nuj-express-satisfaction-with-ikwerre-council-chairmans-developmental-achievements/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gombe State Is One-stop-shop For Trade- Gov Inuwa Yahaya / Implementation Of 2014 National Confab / Electricity And Fuel Hikes Are Short Term Pains For Long Term Gains-laolu Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.