Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

"Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" (73866 Views)

Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by femijay8271(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2020
All is Well
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by swapgate: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Govt should be doing better than this
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2020
The death serves him right...if he was alive they play politics with it....or even set him free, what about the innocent pple he killed
What nonsense Amnesty i dont believe him
The people in Benue and Taraba suffered from the hands of this kingpin especially on kidnapping...I wonder why some Benue pple supporting him

2 Likes

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by EMMARY2000: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2020
CONTROVERSY REALLY DOGGING DEATH OF THIS BENUE MILITANT LEADER

https://gwg.ng/2020/09/09/controversy-dogs-death-of-benue-militant-leader/
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Mayng01(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Pity
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Offpoint: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2020
My prayers goes to Benue people and to Young soldiers lives that will be wasted in retaliation.
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2020
What a shame on the military. Act of cowardice.

1 Like

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by fruqy(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Oh, so now he is a warlord abii? After killing so many innocent people.

3 Likes

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by CIZAR(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2020
if only the military had found this guy themselves and done whatever with him no one will care, but this is pure murder. they lacked the capacity to find him all these years then the man comes out they are feeling tough and decided to execute him..lol. they should go execute shekau or bandit leaders..they cant. its soft targets who they can do Rambo for..

11 Likes

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Danwakae(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2020
kovic7:
I beg make them kill am jor. Why pamper him, anybody try rubbish reprisal, una kill am join. The people should be happy that their terrorist is dead.. abi na the leaders dey sponsor am?

If only some of you know the brain behind his killing... Somebody you are unable to kill for a decade for kidnapping top govt officials, you waited until he embraced peace and amnesty to snatch him an killed... Let's see if that will stop the killing of Benue people, Taraba , Nasawara , plateau by Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by TGM2015: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2020
The news has it that he was on his way to get amnesty the second time. If this is true, then the army has done a great job there.

2 Likes

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Farki: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Typical army, they are excellent at lying and killing those who can't fight back

1 Like

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by joefelin2345: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2020
And the Man Died.
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by TheChameleon: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Timekeeper:
I don't even know what to say

I don't know abt the man.. Never even heard of him. B4..

His death made him so popular...

Rest in peace or Rest in pieces... I don't know which one to choose

" I want fame and popularity " someone would pray.

One's death might be the way it happens undecided

1 Like

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by obailala(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2020
I guess the man had to be silenced before he mentions his govt sponsors. This was exactly how boko hatam violencr started; Mohammed Yusuf was caught and handcuffed live on tv. By evening we saw his dead body still in cuffs; excuse was that "he was killed in a gun battle whilst trying to escape" (typical Nigerian police language for extra judicial killings). Since then, it's been 11 years of continuous carnage by Yusuf's boys. Hopefully the same doesn't repeat itself with this one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by cnandy: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2020
I don't know Gana and I have not seen him in my life but the truth is ask a honest Tiv and Fulani people to tell you the truth story why Gana is killed, El-rufai once said eve you are military man if you kill a fulani you buy market because you most be killed.
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by lastempero: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Totally different man.
One has moustache and the other don't

Failed ploy by Nigeria military to confuse the masses why the said gana is somewhere in Ibiza enjoying his settlements.

My humble analysis

Blind batimus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Peacefuluz(f): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2020
I sell
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by odomanis: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2020
nairaman66:
So called repentant boko haram members should be killed as well. Just my thoughts.

So far this government have forgotten about its obligations to its citizens. Selective justice everywhere!

They are Fulani,you cant touch them. They can only be integrated back into the society and well empowered.
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by donttouchme: 9:01am On Sep 10, 2020
They would hv kept him alive. Another gana will rise and the cycle continues.
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by powalez: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=martyns303 post=93766998]I support the military on this one, don’t negotiate with terrorist.

Modified:
To those who think he shouldn’t have been killed, this was not the first time the guy would have embraced “peace” and still go back to his old ways. Moreover the people of the community he has been terrorizing will be grateful that he’s gone.
But they keep negotiating with Boko Haram abi

1 Like

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Guyman02: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Kaybaba5:
It's better they killed him

Co's he might still go to Bush again with a Slight provocation or something
How much do we budget annually to fight Boko Haram in 10 years after the extrajudicial killing of Mohammed Yusuf?
We have become the poverty capital of the world within that time, thousands of soldiers and civilians lost with many still in IDP camps, Chibok girls still missing etc.
Betrayal of trust even with a known criminal always comes with consequences

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by nkay2020: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Hoodgod(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2020
MileTomicx:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/soldiers-dragged-benue-warlord-gana-out-of-govt-convoy-before-he-was-killed-community-leader/%3famp=1
behold the mighty has fallen,benue will face serious attacks because of this death.the guy na rambo for benue,taraba,plateau even cross river,ogoja axis
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by chigaemezuogu: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2020
This gana is govt sponsored terrorist that is why they killed him to avoid been exposed
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by hush15: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2020
MileTomicx:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/soldiers-dragged-benue-warlord-gana-out-of-govt-convoy-before-he-was-killed-community-leader/%3famp=1

Whatever it was, there is something fishy about this military act. They exert power where there is no need while they run like chicken in the presence of real threat....
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Alvin007: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Kaybaba5:
It's better they killed him

Co's he might still go to Bush again with a Slight provocation or something
Just listen to yourself...are you saying the so called repentant boko haram guys can't go back to killings too?
Please keep quiet if you don't have something reasonable to say.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by chaloskyx: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2020
is he a terrorist or militia if answer is yes.............then fed govt can kill as many as they like forget human rights cause they arnt humans to begin with

1 Like

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Whitelookq: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2020
the death of this man looks like tieing of loose end by the military. really bad, it might lead to another bokoharam part 2.

1 Like

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by OmoOshodi(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2020
This will have future implications on the government side......the trust won't be there.....and more so....some elements in Aso Rock is trying hard to make middle belt to be in an unrest state...and the guy on dredlocks may indicate he's a Christian(No forgiveness for killing Fulani herdsmen).....Amnesty are only given to the repentant Muslim terrorist alone.....and flown abroad to enjoy the rot of the nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by JOACHINpedro: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2020
martyns303:
I support the military on this one, don’t negotiate with terrorist.

Modified:
To those who think he shouldn’t have been killed, this was not the first time the guy would have embraced “peace” and still go back to his old ways. Moreover the people of the community he has been terrorizing will be grateful that he’s gone.

Why do we have law court again?

1 Like

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by kingPhidel(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2020
This country no balance! Some animals slaughter christians to death on live footage, distroy churches, bomb mosque for preaching againts their atrocities, render people homeless for years. When captured we thought they'll face the law but no, they re freed. Some who surrenda like gana did were so-called rehabilitated and given schorlaship to study abroad but gana was not seen as someone who can be rehabilitate but killed. GOD will judge the unjust rule happening in this country, the generation of unjust rulers shall not know peace if they refuse to turn from their wicked ways. TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone / Mr Woodberry Has Fallen Ill In U.S. Prison - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.