Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

"Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" (73862 Views)

Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by InvertedHammer: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2020
/
By surrendering, he tried to block the cash flow of the military officers benefitting from the chaos. He will be replaced soon and more money for security will continue to be released into the banks of the ogas at the top.

/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2020
martyns303:
I support the military on this one, don’t negotiate with terrorist.

Modified:
To those who think he shouldn’t have been killed, this was not the first time the guy would have embraced “peace” and still go back to his old ways. Moreover the people of the community he has been terrorizing will be grateful that he’s gone.
If killing him is the best, the military should have gone into his hide out and kill him. Well meaning and respected members of the society convinced him too lay down arms and when he did the stupid military snatched and killed him. The lives of the people that negotiated the deal will be at risk as Gana's boys will regard his killing as betrayal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Nerosoft19(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQYYD7uKW9k

Please when you watch this video, you will understand that this guy was murdered for a reason. The army is compromised
This video was in 2016 when he first accepted the amnesty

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by lucianohase(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2020
Another senseless move by the military, and this has put the lives of the citizens of that area in danger. Furthermore,I also perceive that the lives of these soldiers( at the check point) and that of their families will be at stake.. Definitely, there will be retaliatory attack.
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by ignis: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2020
This was how boko haram started
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Ten06(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2020
I thought amnesty is being given to boko haram? Oh, I forgot that Benue is not in the Northern part of that country. As a Ghanaian what do I even know?

1 Like

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by OhBiafra: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Houseofglam7(f): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2020
GEEBITE:
Huh, cant believe the iron lady can get emotional.

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Davepraiz96(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Ofiagu(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Crime does not pay.
Even when you repent of certain sins and offences, the consequences may haunt or hunt you.

Don't go into crime with the intention of receiving amnesty at the end. Carma and, or waterloo may await you and the nefarious plan may fail.

BEST LIFE: LIVE SINCERE AND CRIME-FREE LIFE EVERYDAY.
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by jrusky(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2020
Sorry I don't really know him and what made him warlord, is there war going on in Benue

Moreso is he defending the Benue against Fula herdsmen or he is a terrorist and kidnapper kingpin

Can't say RIP unless he stood to defend his people against the bitch herdsmen but if reverse is the case I'm sorry I have zero sympathy for criminal.
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by euniselfyahoo: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2020
I wonder if these people have sense of reasoning at all. How can others trust them next time.
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2020
The fun fact about this is that to many Nigerians, gana is who they want him to be

To some, he is a freedom fighter from fulanis and jukun people appearently, and a defender of Biafra

To some, he is a no good cattle rustler and a kidnapper who killed his victims even when they paid up

And to some , amnesty for such a killer and a thief is better than amnesty for killers and thieves in boko haram because, well, Gana is going to free us from the futa jallon invaders, and really the lives of innocent tiv people he killed is not equal to the lives of innocent tiv people Fulani killed.

And to many Fulani, Gana stealing their cows means they have carte blanche to raid and murder innocent farmers because they don't trust the police. Or because they need to achieve the aim of dipping the Koran in the sea...or something

Lost in the cry is the voice of the innocent. Everyone is rushing to make Gana serve his or agenda.

Was the man a murderer..
Yes

Did he deserve amnesty
Yes. Like I've said, we don't live in a perfect world. Amnesty for the willing if it guarantees peace. Like in Liberia and Sierra Leone where there are thousands of killers walking free from their wars because that's reality.

But in a perfect world, killers like Gana, herdman, farmers,boko, bandits, all deserve to be jailed and arrested

They are all murderers and a threat to national security

1 Like

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by max57: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2020
It is true he is dead, remember over five years,the military could not find him,now he willing surrounded his activities, they said he engaged them in gun battle, other will learn from the integrity that has been display in this man death, mind you I'm not support of evil, what has happened, is not a good example...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by CoolAmbience(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Totally different man.
One has moustache and the other don't

Failed ploy by Nigeria military to confuse the masses why the said gana is somewhere in Ibiza enjoying his settlements.

My humble analysis

U nor dey see well sha. Make I leave you.
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by zedman1(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Totally different man.

Failed ploy by Nigeria military to confuse the masses why the said gana is somewhere in Ibiza enjoying his settlements.

My humble analysis
Really? What kind of phone do you use sir? Java?
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Mathantics: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2020
martyns303:

Modified:
To those who think he shouldn’t have been killed, this was not the first time the guy would have embraced “peace” and still go back to his old ways. Moreover the people of the community he has been terrorizing will be grateful that he’s gone.

You're a bloody sympathizer of herdsmen.
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Mathantics: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2020
I don’t understand why the Nigerian government will kill an alleged criminal that surrendered, but rehabilitate confirmed terrorists that did not surrender, but were overpowered and captured. Gana may or may not have been guilty. That was for a court to decide!

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by kingzizzy: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2020
martyns303:

Modified:

That means you support the military to break the law, disregard the constitution and commit murder. What you are actually supporting is state sponsored terrorism

If the security forces cannot uphold the law, who do you expect will uphold it?

Only a barbarian will support his own security forces to break the law by murdering an unarmed man who had already surrendered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Exodora: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Totally different man.

My humble analysis
That weed will harm your health if you don't stop taking it.

2 Likes

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Anyiamaka: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Totally different man.

My humble analysis

Your humble analysis is not analytical
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by emmyrate1(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2020
martyns303:

Modified:
but they can negotiate with boko haram and even fly them out with our money. Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by youneedjesus: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2020
visijo:
Air force - Air
Navy - Water
Army - Land
Police - street �‍♂️���

Police in the air, water and land in the street. They seem to be more versatile

1 Like

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by lucky4west: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2020
hmmmm this was how the leader of boko haram when the disoriented group was at its embryonic stage was killed extra judicially and we all know the negative impact that dastard and stupid act had on the misguided sects, now this is happening again...fools who do not learn from the mistakes of history are condemned to repeat it!

1 Like

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by rollandben(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Oga calm down, you forgot to mention Boko haram. pardoning captured boko haram members, they rehabilitate them and later pushed them back to society, what would you say about that!!
Although, i totally condemned any form of criminality. but if that could be done to captured terrorising boko haram members, how much more for Gana.
HONESTLY NIGERIA IS TOO PARTIAL AND FULL OF DRAMA

1 Like

Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by zedman1(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2020
kovic7:
I beg make them kill am jor. Why pamper him, anybody try rubbish reprisal, una kill am join. The people should be happy that their terrorist is dead.. abi na the leaders dey sponsor am?
Them use am without con.dom, even Ortom sef give am appointment as him drop arms the first time. I feel say Ortom sef fit get hand for the matter cos that guy don do dirty jobs for most of our top politicians here. The guy na bad guy.
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by EmekaBlue(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Someone from above ordered his death make him no go media tomorrow leak their sponsorship vital info
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by rapid101(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2020
na so boko haram take start
Nigeria govt will never learn
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2020
It's good they killed him. He's the criminal who wiped out villages and people end up accusing wrong people which always lead to serious ethno-religious conflict in that area.
Only hypocrites sympathise with him and make comparisons!
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by Okpeisaac(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2020
Is a good one, anybody that not support this is also a criminal.
Re: "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" by JONSYN7154: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2020
Never trust Government even if they bring olive leave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone / Mr Woodberry Has Fallen Ill In U.S. Prison - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.