Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Altar Of Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Altar Of Sin (95 Views)

Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Altar Of Sin by jonatoye(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Altar of Sin

WORD FOR TODAY
Every act of sin is an act of sacrifice that cut short the destiny of a man. When the evil one is set to destroy a man, he presents to him a platform to commit sin!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For the wages of sin is death." (Romans 6:23a NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A sinner is a person who sins. When a sinner is at the helm of affairs in any domain of placement his altar becomes the altar of sin. When Lord is set to help a man to fulfill his mandate, He gives him a platform. The devil may not hinder him from his activities but will ensure that the platform becomes that of sin.

There are people who after surrendering their lives to God; never stole what belonged to other people nor engage in immorality, but became a thief just because they were assigned to be in charge of money or became adulterous because they had close assess to the opposite sex by the virtue of their office.

Don't sacrifice your peace, future, reputation, anointing and God's plan for your life on the altar of sin. This was what destroyed the likes of Gehazi, Achan and Samson. When God in His mercy places you in various platform to facilitate the fulfillment of your mandate; ensure that you are a faithful steward and please God.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I will receive the grace to please you; I will not sacrifice my peace, future, reputation, anointing and God's plan for me on the altar of sin in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The altar of sin is the main platform on which destinies are distroyed!!!

Have a Magnificent Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sure 100%payment After Winning / Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER 2020 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday , September 12, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.