Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

The Cartoon On Hanan Buhari?s Wedding Meant No Harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Cartoon On Hanan Buhari?s Wedding Meant No Harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mus (462 Views)

Bandits Attack Zango Village In Katsina, Many Feared Killed - Daily Trust / My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cartoon On Hanan Buhari?s Wedding Meant No Harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mus by Luckyziakegha: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2020
The cartoon on Hanan Buhari?s wedding meant no harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mustapha Bulama

Mustapha Bulama, a Daily Trust newspaper cartoonist has reacted to the condemnation his artwork on Hanan Buhari's wedding got from the presidency. 

The cartoonist had shared a cartoon in which Aisha Buhari was seen flaunting pictures from Hanan’s wedding while Nigerians struggled to escape drowning. The cartoon came with the caption “At least you can enjoy the pictures.

Reacting to the cartoon, Aisha Buhari's spokesperson Aliyi Abdullahi described it as "unfair because Hanan held a "low-key wedding.

In an interview with BBC, Bulama stated that he meant no harm. He expressed surprise with the reaction the cartoon got and also appealed to those in power to help the poor masses. 

He said; 

I mean no harm for the marriage of Hanan Buhari. I was only doing my work. In the cartoon, l was just trying to show the experience of Nigerians currently.

This is the first time I will get reaction from such high place to my work. It shows that those in power actually see and listen to us. I hope we continue to inspire them to make life easier for the people.

https://www.vivsco.com/2020/09/the-cartoon-on-hanan-buharis-wedding.html?m=1

Re: The Cartoon On Hanan Buhari?s Wedding Meant No Harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mus by Oloki: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2020
true talk
Re: The Cartoon On Hanan Buhari?s Wedding Meant No Harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mus by Oloki: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2020
This is the first time I will get reaction from such high place to my work. It shows that those in power actually see and listen to us. I hope we continue to inspire them to make life easier for the people.

on point
Re: The Cartoon On Hanan Buhari?s Wedding Meant No Harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mus by Joshmodest(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2020
let's organise go fund me for this man ...let him do one million copies of this cartoon let's paste it everywiah , so our first lady can actually cry !!!

2 Likes

Re: The Cartoon On Hanan Buhari?s Wedding Meant No Harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mus by Deborah98(f): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Sometimes I wonder the kind of heart these people have sef, true to what you said they hear,feel and know the citizens plight yet they do little or nothing to help them,this is just wickedness.....
Re: The Cartoon On Hanan Buhari?s Wedding Meant No Harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mus by Buharidgeneral: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Savage
Re: The Cartoon On Hanan Buhari?s Wedding Meant No Harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mus by Maxymilliano(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2020
I mean no harm for the marriage of Hanan Buhari. I was only doing my work. In the cartoon ,l was just trying to show the experience of Nigerians currently.

The piece of artwork is worth a thousand words ...
Re: The Cartoon On Hanan Buhari?s Wedding Meant No Harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mus by Flexherbal(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2020
I mean no harm for the marriage of Hanan Buhari. I was only doing my work. In the cartoon, l was just trying to show the experience of Nigerians currently.

OK
Re: The Cartoon On Hanan Buhari?s Wedding Meant No Harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mus by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2020
All thanks to Eyo Charles for making Daily Trust to shine. Someone was arguing with me that Daily Trust is a household name and worth over N100m. Net worth and popularity are two different things entirely. Most people read online so they are not used to any particular media.
Daily Trust was on number what on Google search before his incidence? They are on number what now? How popular was Ned Nwoko and his billions before the mention of Regina's name? How popular is he now?

A white man walked into a London restaurant and decided to buy free food and drinks for everyone with the exception of a black African man sitting at a corner just to spite him. He emptied his wallet and Credit card buying free stuff only to discover the black African man was the owner of the owner of the restaurant. He didn't buy him free food but emptied his whole money in his pocket.
May God turn all our Ridicules into Miracles.

1 Like

Re: The Cartoon On Hanan Buhari?s Wedding Meant No Harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mus by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Joshmodest:
let's organise go fund me for this man ...let him do one million copies of this cartoon let's paste it everywiah , so our first lady can actually cry !!!
Making sense.

1 Like

Re: The Cartoon On Hanan Buhari?s Wedding Meant No Harm - Daily Trust Cartoonist Mus by DoubleEngine007: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
This guy deserves an award for that cartoon and of course this beautiful reply to bubu's wife..

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS Protesters Chant “shame” As Governor Sanwo-olu addresses crowd(video) / Police Arrest Woman, Six Others For Cultism / EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.