Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Some Shocking Facts About Humans You Don't Know. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Shocking Facts About Humans You Don't Know. (309 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Shocking Facts About Humans You Don't Know. by jaszplus12(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2020
What are the most interesting facts about human behavior?
1. On average, Greek couples have sex 138 times a year, ranking first in the world, while Japan, the last one, has an average of only 45 times a year.

2. Girls can become real sexy by controlling their voices.

3. Boys are most disgusted by girls' chattering complaints, and girls are most disgusted by boys being silent.

4. Love words are more pleasant to the left ear.

5. When people who like each other stares at each other, their heartbeats will synchronize.

6. Kissing requires 146 sets of muscles.

7. It only takes 4 minutes to judge whether you like someone.

8. Small fights between couples help maintain intimacy.

9. Asking for opinions will make a person like you more.

10. Watching romantic movies together is able to reduce the divorce rate.

11. If two strangers are forced to sit together and talk, and keep their eyes on each other, they are likely to fall in love with each other.

12. People who don't have a pet cannot understand the importance of pets. Also, those who have not had a funeral cannot understand the sadness of those whose relatives have died.

This is called empathy gap.

Empathy gap is a kind of cognitive bias, which means that it is difficult for people to understand the impact of differences in mental states between individuals on their or others' behavior (Loewenstein, George, 2005). In short, when our state is different or even opposite to others, it is difficult for us to understand others.

13. Lovers with low blood sugar are more likely to have disputes.

14. Looking at the photos of your lover can relieve pain to a certain extent.

15. A boy spends an average of a whole year looking at girls in his life.

16. Husbands who are used to kissing their wives every morning live about 5 years longer than those who are not.

17. In a relationship, boys tend to say "I love you" faster than girls.

18. Choosing a good dating location is super important to build a relationship.

19. If marrying your best friend, the risk of divorcing can be reduced by more than 70%.

20. People who are ready to cheat usually look up at the invigilator first.

21. If you are on the phone more than an hour when you are in love, the earwax in your ears will increase by about 700 times.

22. Many girls think that boys should know what they are thinking.

This is called illusion of transparency. The illusion of transparency refers to the fact that we overestimate our understanding of other people's mind, and we also overestimate others' understanding of our mind.

23. Kissing for 10 seconds can exchange up to 80 million bacteria, which can help digesting food and fight infection.

24.The 72-hour rule: If the first date is successful, 97% of men will call the data again within 72 hours.

25. When you see the one you love, your pupils will dilate.

26. The probability of finding your right one in a dark place is 20% higher than in the light.

27. The more you know about love, the harder it is for you to fall in love.

28. The probability of the first love having a happy end is only 1%.

29. When two people first met, if they looked at each other for less than a second, then it proved that there was no spark between them
#copied from Quora

(1) (Reply)

3 In 1, Ladies Ankara Kimono Jacket / Rechargable Juicer. Limited Stock!!! / Is This In Any Way Connected To The Third Eye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.