Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (26175 Views)

Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test / Blessing Okagbare Receives Guinness World Records Certificate (Photos) / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Martinez39s(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

definitely u didn't read my comment.
I said she was exactly like the celebrant of this thread. she no get big breast and we didn't have any form of sexual intercourse.

just her null reactions when I sucked and pressed her breasts, na my point be that. she didn't allow make I fvck am, oga.
If you say she has little or no breast then fine. However, it doesn't invalidate much of what I have said. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
anastasius:

That's a lesbian. Many women are lesbians and that's what they go through. Some refuse to accept themselves as lesbian and go ahead to marry a man and start having problems with sex. Blame that on the society that forces everyone to marry

now I seeeeee.
though, I'm still not totally agreeing cos she always told me about her exes and why they left her.
I was thinking maybe because she was a footballer and probably, trainings killed her arousing nerves.
that babe got a real athletic body.

I might be forced to believe she was a Les cos she didn't allow make I put prick inside her toto.

I hail u, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
If you say she has little or no breast then fine. However, it doesn't invalidate much of what I have said. Good day.

stay blessed, Gee.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Galaticos444:
She has done well 4a country that has neglected her
Did she tell you that?
Mr. Advocate.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Galaticos444:
She has done well 4a country that has neglected her
Did she tell you that?
Mr. Advocate!
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Yankee101: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lol

32?

Ok now
Re: Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by Mykelhendriz: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
SirDickOdogwu:
She's hot and pretty

AH... bro still talk true for once na

Wetin hot for there grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season / AFCON 2021: CAF Increases Prize Money For Champions / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Mikel, Ighalo, Ekong, Balogun, Ndidi, Iheanacho Arrived Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.