Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? (5355 Views)

Did General Aguyi-ironsi Deserve To Die? Part 1 / Details In The Killing Of Terwase Akwaza Aka Gana By The Nigerian Soldiers / How Did General Ironsi Overtake Wellington Bassey In Rank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by helinues: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2020
SisterFire:
I have never set foot on Lagos( toilet lagoon) , god forbid ,

No be today you have been deceiving yourself now.

I have seen the extent of the damages done by your village people...

They are very proud about your activities on social media...

1 Like

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2020
OPPPS:

Ndi ara, who go marry your old cargo daughter in the first instance?
Are u trying to molest me base on gender?

U might die miserably if u Continue ,just my humble opening
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:

No be today you have been deceiving yourself now.

I have seen the extent of the damages done by your village people...

They are very proud about your activities on social media...
warn ur friend because I hate insult n gender downgrading ,cos I don't want to harm him SPIRITUALLY
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by helinues: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2020
SisterFire:
warn ur friend because I hate insult n gender downgrading ,cos I don't want to harm him SPIRITUALLY

Harm him spiritually? grin grin cheesy

Have you blessed your ownself spiritually?

1 Like

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:

Harm him spiritually? grin grin cheesy

Have you blessed your ownself spiritually?
idiot
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by OPPPS: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
SisterFire:
idiot
Wail no more tribal bigot
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by OPPPS: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
SisterFire:
Bigot lazy ass
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by olisaEze(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lipscomb:
But What's happening to southeast Education? My attention was focused on these people from southeast these days some of them construct poor sentences with terrible intonation, most Especially those who promoting tribalism on this forum.

If their governors failed to declare state of emergency on education federal government shouldn't hesitate to do so.Although those who construct good sentences among them have their education in southwest.

Look at this op claiming Tiv , Tiv and igbo not have same intonation and it was very obvious that this thing is from Southeast.

How you take dey read 'intonation'? grin grin grin
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by Lipscomb(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Have you ever read about power of language?
olisaEze:

How you take dey read 'intonation'? grin grin grin
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by olisaEze(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lipscomb:
Have you ever read about power of language?

Is that how you read intonations? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
olisaEze:

Is that how you read intonations? cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin don't mind him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by LaboPolitics: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
saaron:
Nigerians and Middle belters in particular must not allow the divide and rule gimmick of buhari's fulani regime to scatter the unity between Middle and Southern Nigeria, which Gana's murder hopes to achieve. The general responsible for the killing is not the enemy. He's just following orders. The enemy is far bigger than him.
We must not loose sight of our REAL ENEMIES - FULANI SAVAGES from Futajalon, the barbarian terrorist murderers responsible for all Islamic terrorism in Nigeria, with headquarters based in Sokoto caliphate.
Very soon they'll all be send packing from Nigeria. 99% of fulanis in Nigeria are aliens! They're not Nigerians and they will NEVER be.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM FULANI TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.

Are yorubas Southerners? I thought they all claimed to be westerners and not southerners after the 2015 election? grin
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by tunday2020(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
aminusodiq:
this is d first time I'll be watching a YouTube video directly on NL... and I must confess its worth my time and data... Very detailed grin just DAT u no try fr d commentary...a kid was shouting underneath grin

Never mind, that's one of the factors of working from home.
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by Rawhumper(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Its good The Tiv and all the middle belt realize they were used and discarded.

You forgot people like Lt.Col Dimka, Gen Bissalla,etc that were used and executed.

The yorubas will learn the bitter truth in the hard, These Foolanis Are more Wise than the Yorubas but People Look down on them.

This is a wake up Call....

SisterFire:
It has been less than 40 years since yoruba elders sabotaged Gideon orkar the great tiv hero Who would av saved Nigeria from d abomination we are now

...now tyoor Akwaaza the only fighter tiv has is been killed by the bribe egunje collecting General Adeyeye yekini Adeyemi, the fulani tribes are in jubilation alongside jukun( fulani confused tools) who will fight for we the tivs ? no one

Now I understand the great afonjo saying that " leopards skin can never be removed even with an acid"

Tiv awaits u 2023
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by Rawhumper(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Its just a Wake up Call, if You think by pleasing This Foolas, You get your independence, You Are wrong.

From Precious election i could see that not all yorubas Are like The Northern asslickers States in Yoruba that voted massively against APC but More has to ne done, its not just about Party affiliations now but about our very survival.

quote author=aminusodiq post=93768831]Wats yorubas own in all dis now [/quote]
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by Rawhumper(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2020
[

There is always a price for freedom- if Gana's objective was against The Govt and some civilians were killed during the struggle then its part of the casualties but if he deliberately robs families and kidnap them then its wrong but if You Are a good chess player, You Are familiƤr with The sacrifice of pawns inorder to protect The King as well checkmate The enemy king.

Las las any fighter that bleeds The public to fight The govt should be killed without mercy by any means.

quote author=ArmedRobber post=93769344] stupid idiot. thousands of lives that gana have sent 6ft below no longer matters.
Gana life matters now.
Can you see how foolish you are[/quote]
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by Rawhumper(m): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2020
[

Keep quiet when The Wise Are talking... sad angry sad angry

quote author=Lipscomb post=93769532]But What's happening to southeast Education? My attention was focused on these people from southeast these days some of them construct poor sentences with terrible intonation, most Especially those who promoting tribalism on this forum.

If their governors failed to declare state of emergency on education federal government shouldn't hesitate to do so.Although those who construct good sentences among them have their education in southwest.

Look at this op claiming Tiv , Tiv and igbo not have same intonation and it was very obvious that this thing is from Southeast. [/quote]
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by ThatFairGuy1: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2020
SisterFire:
Yoruba general killed d helper n saviour of my tribe tiv,
This is not COMMONSENSICAL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha / FG To Spend N457bn On Power Transmission Infrastructure / Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.