Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? (5234 Views)

Did General Aguyi-ironsi Deserve To Die? Part 1 / Details In The Killing Of Terwase Akwaza Aka Gana By The Nigerian Soldiers / How Did General Ironsi Overtake Wellington Bassey In Rank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by AburiBiafra: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
SisterFire:
It has been less than 40 years since yoruba elders sabotaged Gideon orkar the great tiv hero Who would av saved Nigeria from d abomination we are now

...now tyoor Akwaaza the only fighter tiv has is been killed by the bribe egunje collecting General Adeyeye yekini Adeyemi, the fulani tribes are in jubilation alongside jukun( fulani confused tools) who will fight for we the tivs ? no one

Now I understand the great afonjo saying that " leopards skin can never be removed even with an acid"

Tiv awaits u 2023
You are dumb by hopelessly hoping for a phantom 2023 elections. If you still believe in "one nigeria" at this point, then you are dumber than i thought. Will you fools ever learn?
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by loopman: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dedetwo:

[s]Please leave IPOB out of this skirmish between two perennial backstabbers,Yoruba and Tiv. Only a person who does not know the historical facts about the shithole called Nigeria will want to get involve[/s]

Old man Dede

You are yarning your rubbish as usual
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
AburiBiafra:

You are dumb by hopelessly hoping for a phantom 2023 elections. If you still believe in "one nigeria" at this point, then you are dumber than i thought. Will you fools ever learn?
I hope it won't look like d coming of Jesus by stupid christians of ages
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
saaron:
Nigerians and Middle belters in particular must not allow the divide and rule gimmick of buhari's fulani regime to scatter the unity between Middle and Southern Nigeria, which Gana's murder hopes to achieve. The general responsible for the killing is not the enemy. He's just following orders. The enemy is far bigger than him.
We must not loose sight of our REAL ENEMIES - FULANI SAVAGES from Futajalon, the barbarian terrorist murderers responsible for all Islamic terrorism in Nigeria, with headquarters based in Sokoto caliphate.
Very soon they'll all be send packing from Nigeria. 99% of fulanis in Nigeria are aliens! They're not Nigerians and they will NEVER be.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM FULANI TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
but yorubas never believed in better south or lower niger but fulani stooges, so tiv n Yoruba isn't even together

1 Like

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Orjioorji:
both Yoruba Christians and Muslims has always been a willing tools in the hands of fulani to fight the better south. TV people are also stupid they have been supporting yorubas in every things.
Tiv people only know how to eat meat n pouring hot semen in a narrow hole , mtchew

1 Like

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by AskProf: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Liar.You have been circulating this nonsense since time immemorial.
Agbakoba has gone to the court and gotten judgenent for a reversal.
It was politically done then because Igbos are fond of going to unity schools. Maybe because they are poor.Yorubas go to private schools and they have the largest number of students studying abroad.

1 Like

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by engrchykae(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
ArmedRobber:
stupid idiot. thousands of lives that gana have sent 6ft below no longer matters.
Gana life matters now.
Can you see how foolish you are
is it gana that killed people in agatu?
No one is talking about arresting the agatu killers
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by ArmedRobber: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
engrchykae:
is it gana that killed people in agatu?
No one is talking about arresting the agatu killers
ok it is now don't kill my own criminal because others were not prosecutedcheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by OreMI22: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
I have just confirmed that the president ordered them to execute the prisoner.

The local company commander has no say in the decision.

1 Like

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by Jdbrasco2: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Naa their way. Willing tools that always claim smart.
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by TheChameleon: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2020
ArmedRobber:
stupid idiot. thousands of lives that gana have sent 6ft below no longer matters.
Gana life matters now.
Can you see how foolish you are

Na foolish Igbo dey behind the moniker.

Trying to direct the anger of other tribes on Yoruba as stupid as that sounds.

1 Like

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by KosiGee(m): 2:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Lipscomb:
But What's happening to southeast Education? My attention was focused on these people from southeast these days some of them construct poor sentences with terrible intonation, most Especially those who promoting tribalism on this forum.

If their governors failed to declare state of emergency on education federal government shouldn't hesitate to do so.Although those who construct good sentences among them have their education in southwest.

Look at this op claiming Tiv , Tiv and igbo not have same intonation and it was very obvious that this thing is from Southeast.

You are worse than those that you chastise. You have horrible writing skills.

1 Like

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by chiefbuchiV12(m): 6:23am On Sep 11, 2020
SisterFire:
It has been less than 40 years since yoruba elders sabotaged Gideon orkar the great tiv hero Who would av saved Nigeria from d abomination we are now

...now tyoor Akwaaza the only fighter tiv has is been killed by the bribe egunje collecting General Adeyeye yekini Adeyemi, the fulani tribes are in jubilation alongside jukun( fulani confused tools) who will fight for we the tivs ? no one

Now I understand the great afonjo saying that " leopards skin can never be removed even with an acid"

Tiv awaits u 2023
You claim Gana that has been killing and maiming his own kinsmen is the only fighter for the tiv tribe? Op you must be a very daft person if you don't know who a freedom fighter is
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by Lipscomb(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2020
It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen olodo.

At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people you are obnoxious in a different and worse way.

KosiGee:

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by simpleseyi: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2020
SisterFire:

Tiv awaits u 2023

That weed you are smoking will land you in a bottomless pit.
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2020
simpleseyi:

That weed you are smoking will land you in a bottomless pit.
show me some respect boy oluwaseyi, don't u respect elders again?
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2020
Lipscomb:
It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen olodo.

At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people you are obnoxious in a different and worse way.

u are suffering from poverty my dear
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2020
KosiGee:

aondo bless you , aondofa u are tse great man
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by PIMPAR: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2020
SisterFire:
Helinues, omenka , legendlero ,bafanabafana metaphysical afamed ur tribrsman has sent tiv in weeping cry cry cry
When will you begin to make use of your sense? Adaibeku, the IPoB terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by helinues: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

When will you begin to make use of your sense?

It's too late for that person to make any sense again...

Village people mission already accomplished now

1 Like

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by Lipscomb(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2020
Inconsequential fellow go and play sand with your mates.
SisterFire:
u are suffering from poverty my dear
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by OPPPS: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2020
SisterFire:
aondo bless you , aondofa u are tse great man
Adaibeku she- goat. When will you begin to make use of your sense? IPoB harlot
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

When will you begin to make use of your sense? Adaibeku, the IPoB terrorist
Is wen ur dick raids itself from every rashes of E-coli
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:

It's too late for that person to make any sense again...

Village people mission already accomplished now
Who takes u yorubas serious in life, will I not destroy my daughter if she chooses a yorubaman
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by helinues: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2020
SisterFire:
Who takes u yorubas serious in life, will I not destroy my daughter if she chooses a yorubaman

And you have spent almost all your life in the Yoruba people's land...

Hahahahahaha
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by OPPPS: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2020
SisterFire:
Adaibeku, the brainless IPoB tout
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by OPPPS: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2020
SisterFire:
Who go marry prostitute in the first place
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by helinues: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2020
OPPPS:

Who go marry prostitute in the first place

Brother prostitute still better,who go marry someone like Patience Nzokwo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:

And you have spent almost all your life in the Yoruba people's land...

Hahahahahaha
I have never set foot on Lagos( toilet lagoon) , god forbid ,

1 Like

Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by SisterFire(f): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:

Brother prostitute still better,who go marry someone like Patience Nzokwo?
Anumanu no be only patience nzoko na patientes onuora nzekwe
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by OPPPS: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2020
SisterFire:
I have never set foot on Lagos( toilet lagoon) , god forbid ,
Answer the question. Who go marry your prostitute daughter in the first place?
Re: Why Did General Adeyemi Kill Tyoor Akwaaza aka Gana" Why ? by OPPPS: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2020
SisterFire:
Anumanu no be only patience nzoko na patientes onuora nzekwe
Ndi ara, who go marry your old cargo daughter in the first instance?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: We Prefer Political Solution, Others Like Him Got Amnesty - Ohaneze / Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account / My Worries About Nairaland And Nigeria’s Future. (NL Is Dividing Us)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.