Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves (3175 Views)

How Firstbank, Moniepoint And CBN Can't Help Me Get My Money Back / Football Is Now A Business. Let's Invest Together.win IS GUARANTEED) / HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2020
I have this idea. Since the government can't help us can't we help ourselves? Please, If you have any business idea that is working, come in let's discuss. We can do crowd business. We will be sharing the profits among members. Fraudulent guys pls stay off.

1 Like

Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2020
What I am thinking is each member must be business-oriented. You must have a business idea to join the club. You will be the one responsible for the day to day running of your business. All the profits realized on each business idea will be contributed together monthly and shared with members according to the amount of money you are able to contribute.
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Members will be compelled to patronize each other. For example if a member is selling clothes, other members must patronize him or her in other to increase the member's profit. Same with foodstuff and other things. We will have a physical office that we will meet.
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2020
Each member will contribute a certain fee monthly for the running of the club and members who patronize other members will be given incentives monthly to encourage us to patronize each other.
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2020
Members will be reimbursed as follows. If you are able to contribute 100k monthly as your profit. At the end of the month, you will be paid 100k less the monthly membership fee of 10k so you will be paid 90k as your monthly payment.

Your monthly incentive for patronizing other members will be calculated thus:
You will be paid N500 per member you patronize within a month.So if you patronize 100 members within a month, apart from your 90k, you will also earn 500 x 100 which is N50,000.

So if you Contibute 100k as profit in a month, and you patronize 100 members, you will be paid 90k that is your 100k less your 10k membership fee.

You will also be paid 50k as incentive for patronizing 100 members within a month. So your total payment as a member will be 140k.

You have also increase the sale of members by 100 purchases.

Meaning you get more money by patronizing members.
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Only serious business people.
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by jamalee: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hello I am interested. Can we have a physical meeting so that everything will be explained and understood by each member? You can contact me via alimiibrahim@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by Speedevs: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
placement:
Only serious business people.
We are serious of course it's your choice
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
We need 100 members to enjoy some benefits. Numbers adding up.
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
jamalee:
Hello I am interested. Can we have a physical meeting so that everything will be explained and understood by each member? You can contact me via alimiibrahim@gmail.com. Thanks.
Kindly send a mail to esusustuffs@gmail.com
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Speedevs:

We are serious of course it's your choice
Ok. You have to join the WhatsApp group.
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by Speedevs: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
placement:

Ok. You have to join the WhatsApp group.
Ok add my number to the whatsapp group check my signature below
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Speedevs:

Ok add my number to the whatsapp group check my signature below
You have been added. Welcome

1 Like

Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
The name of the business club is club9ja.
The following domain has been secured
www.club9ja.com
www.club9ja.com.ng
www.club9ja.ng
The website is under development.
Still accepting members.
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by Supercaddy: 12:04am On Sep 11, 2020
placement:
The name of the business club is club9ja.
The following domain has been secured
www.club9ja.com
www.club9ja.com.ng
www.club9ja.ng
The website is under development.
Still accepting members.
Please add me up interested
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by Ennybouy(m): 12:27am On Sep 11, 2020
I think I'm interested. Any business idea is good to go,so far it's legal

Pls add me to the WhatsApp group,09091123631
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by HELLASJ(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2020
it's a welcome development
pls I'm interested add me to the whatsApp group 09073881123
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2020
Guys you can also invest with Samtos Global Company,they are into Forex trading,IT solutions,Agriculture. and Forex academy.
They give 40% ROI every month and have been consistent with paying.

Try them today, visit www.samtosglobal.com

Or call Bisi on 09094980531
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Supercaddy:

Please add me up interested
You have been added
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ennybouy:
I think I'm interested. Any business idea is good to go,so far it's legal

Pls add me to the WhatsApp group, 09091123631
You have been added. U Welcome
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
HELLASJ:
it's a welcome development

pls I'm interested add me to the whatsApp group 09073881123
You have been added. Welcome.
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by opeyemix: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
plz add me
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by LearnEasy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Interested,
I am currently working on a business idea too... I'm building it.

If you also need help with the website, contact me.
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
opeyemix:
08122395755 plz add me
You have been added. U welcome
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
LearnEasy:
Interested,
I am currently working on a business idea too... I'm building it.

If you also need help with the website, contact me.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
We increasing daily because we mean business.
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by ucheuzor1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
That's a nice idea. I love it and will love to be part of it.

I think first thing should have been to create a WhatsApp group where we can all come online at the same time, then discuss about a business that can thrive in our respective states. If possible, we fix a date for zoom call so that we can get to know each other.

We can put resources together and team up for a start-up. All of of just have to play our part diligently. We never can tell what might possibly come out of it.
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by ziziangel(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sounds interesting.
You can add me: 08034330080
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2020
ucheuzor1:
That's a nice idea. I love it and will love to be part of it.

I think first thing should have been to create a WhatsApp group where we can all come online at the same time, then discuss about a business that can thrive in our respective states. If possible, we fix a date for zoom call so that we can get to know each other.

We can put resources together and team up for a start-up. All of of just have to play our part diligently. We never can tell what might possibly come out of it.
Thanks. We have a whatsaap group. I need ur cell num to add you
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by placement: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2020
ziziangel:
Sounds interesting.
You can add me: 08034330080
You have been added. Welcome
Re: Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves by imagrg(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2020
Add 07084793078

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Procedure For Registraion With The Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission NIPC / Change: Prices Of Food Items Are Changing! / Billionaire Adebutu Kessington – Baba Ijebu Goes Bankrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.