Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal (92271 Views)

Two IMSU Lecturers Fighting Over Who To Use A Class (Photos) / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2020
Why desire another man's wife to be? Why place so much importance on sex? Serves them right
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by chiibekee(f): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2020
What exactly is a student doing with a lecturer in private when your relationship should end in the lecture hall. If the student had studied very well there won't have been need for going to meet a lecturer in private. Those students should face the law too. Besides schools are not in section why is the video coming up now. I think this is a conspiracy or maybe blackmail
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by sandysaint: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Biochemistry lecturers are randy everywhere. In Uniuyo those days they want to bleep everyone that passes through their department
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by nwele2017: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2020
men have two head, the big one on their neck and the small one in between their legs. sometimes they reason with the big head and it's rational but when the reason with the small head it tends to be disastrous for them.

Sex for grade has come to stay in our universities and it cannot stop. some female students see it as a way of survival, remove sex for grade in school and many female students will start failing, most don't want to study, they Will prefer giving their body for marks instead of working hard.
Owerri being the den of prostitution and most this prosititue parading themselves as students, it is very common to see such things.
l live in Owerri and I can tell you with first hand experienc that these kind of things are very rampard here. in fact, I have a lot girls from Poly Nekede, Imsu, begging me help write their maths exam and in return I will sleep with them and they will also pay me 5k on top of that. These girls don't see anything bad in giving their body to lecturers to get marks, they already give their body out for money giving it out for marks to secure a good life in future, as many Nigerians think that having paper certificate transcribe you will be successful

3 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by pocohantas(f): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2020
DexterousOne:

True that

Sex is very overrated

Naso
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by DexterousOne(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2020
Jman06:
This is nonsense!

Sex is overrated! Only people who have not had lots of sex in their lives would get carried away by sex! Something that you regret doing immediately you ejaculate

Meanwhile, even if one is such a he-goat that he can't control his urges, why not pay a sex worker or keep a mistress outside the university environment
It's wickedness of the highest order to use one's position as a lecturer to take advantage of innocent girls!

True that

Sex is very overrated

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by SubDurban: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2020
gunners160:
why on earth are some men just too wicked and self centred? He wants to collect 170k and at thesame time puck her all in the name of grades as if he is a god.The annoying thing about all this is that he is aware the lady was about to get married.
PUNISHMENT
The police should just tie him on a chair naked with a time bomb close to d penis. They should invite three beautiful runs bae to strip naked in front of him, once the gbola should rise up, the bomb should just explode
good thinking daz wat d police should do
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by solostar1: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Sex for Marks is evil but, parading a man naked and taking his picture is barbaric! In saner climes, your case would be inconsequential, by the time the Lecturer is done sueing your ass for this rubbish! Naija sef

Mature comment

But we are in an insane climes, where public office holders lie boldly even with video and audio evidence.

In a society where female students are seen as potential olosho, you need STRONG video evidence. if not OYO is your case.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by solostar1: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2020
urchcoded:
Normal thing in higher institutions, Even as an ordinary lecturer's boy, I know how many girls i shift pant in the central research laboratory just to increase their chemistry practical manual score. Talk less of someone that has the capacity to give you straight A. The truth be say most of these girls do this stuff willingly.
FUN FACT: YOUR DEPARTMENT HOD HAS SLEPT WITH ONE QUARTER OF THE GIRLS IN THE DEPARTMENT
2: YOUR EXAMS AND RECORD OFFICER HAS SLEPT WITH MORE GIRLS THAN THE HOD. HE ALSO COLLECTS MORE THAN 500K FROM STUDENTS ESPECIALLY BOYS PER SEMESTER

If the girls can easily bypass you and your oga lecturer to change their scores, do you think you go see ikpu f,,,,,k?

SO MY GUY THERE IS NO 'WILLFULLY' HERE. Maybe you are looking for justification for the things you have done.
Na you demand for sex, na sex you go get; if you demanded money, na money you go get. If you told them to f••koff....
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Sunshinegold44: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2020
Why are you insulting your family
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by josite: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2020
RonaldoVido:

So how do you want it to be proved in court that he forced the lady into sex for marks ?

Think before you talk.

The crime is a sexual crime.

He removed his clothes by himself.

Nobody touched him.

Saner clime like you have visited abroad before ?

there is no judge anywhere in thie world that will convict this man for sexual harassment if all you placed before the court is this naked picture not showing the woman he is sleeping with or attempt to sleep with on the same bed with him.in fact this naked guy has just become rich if he can get a good lawyer to sue whoever releases this picture.this nigeria has the most unintelligent police force and an ex igp sometimes ago said it that quite a number of the police are not intelligent,yes sex for marks is evil but this is very very very wrong coming from the police.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by elvido(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2020
gunners160:
why on earth are some men just too wicked and self centred? He wants to collect 170k and at thesame time puck her all in the name of grades as if he is a god.The annoying thing about all this is that he is aware the lady was about to get married.
PUNISHMENT
The police should just tie him on a chair naked with a time bomb close to d penis. They should invite three beautiful runs bae to strip naked in front of him, once the gbola should rise up, the bomb should just explode

sounds like an idea for a saw movie
live or die the choice is yours for Mr lecturer
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Sex for Marks is evil but, parading a man naked and taking his picture is barbaric! In saner climes, your case would be inconsequential, by the time the Lecturer is done sueing your ass for this rubbish! Naija sef
pls respect yourself.....in saner climes lecturers concentrate on their job.....pls follow foreign media to see the kind of treatment lecturers get for similar acts before you comment...their teaching licences are revoked and they will never get near a classroom again

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2020
RTSC:
My friend used to do this
Infact he is still doing it.
Though he told me he is tired of it. He asks for money now instead of sex.

He has slept with atleast 10% of the female students in one south west university.

Just pick his phone, and you will break down in tears if you are a parent.
Ravishing female students like no mans business.
Nemesis will catch up with him one day.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Ezmans:
what surprise is that many of these lecturers are religious leaders
And knights of the church.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by delishpot: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Good job. Castrate them if possible.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by delishpot: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
flyingdutchman:

In saner clime they will be caught same way, (those saeer climes they are shooting people in the back and getting away with it).
They will be grounded from teaching, they will lose respect of colleagues. In saner climes their own Don finish. All of you forming posh that have no knowledge of what is happening in those your saner clime..... U a go feel better soon.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by delishpot: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
chiibekee:
What exactly is a student doing with a lecturer in private when your relationship should end in the lecture hall. If the student had studied very well there won't have been need for going to meet a lecturer in private. Those students should face the law too. Besides schools are not in section why is the video coming up now. I think this is a conspiracy or maybe blackmail

Who gave you phone and data?
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Vulcan24(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
I condemn the act but police shouldn't have resorted to sting operation to get someone naked and then filmed, it's a dirty process of work not approved by law except for blackmail

The process of the law is to provide evidence, this one would not even be admitted in open court

This country is just upside down
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by mamatwiny(f): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
It was really a sting operation.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by LadySarah: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
saseremichael:
Hurray!!! Nigeria is 60 Years old! Celebrate the Diamond Jubilee with us! Happy Independence Anniversary in advance. www.instagram.com/vohnigeria
God forbid.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by imagrg(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Academic Fraud in secondary and tertiary institutions is the reason why we have many quarks as professionals in Naija.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by delishpot: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Vulcan24:
I condemn the act but police shouldn't have resorted to sting operation to get someone naked and then filmed, it's a dirty process of work not approved by law except for blackmail

The process of the law is to provide evidence, this one would not even be admitted in open court

This country is just upside down

Will not be admitted because he was bursted seconds into his dirty deed? Let them video them and play it on NTA. Serves them right. If they catch you in the act too...they should film you nude and play it. I will support them.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by eleazon(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
pfadom:

Njoku is simply an academic by career path, but not an intellectual.

May I know what you mean by this statement!?
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Godmademan(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Things like this will continue to happen until we learn self control. I know young guys not up to 25 years old who easily would have slept with 100+ females. They tell you they get tested regularly so no qualms. What would you expect of such if they become lecturers or employers? Same goes to the ladies. I am not against sexual relationships but everything has to be done in moderation. Be responsible!!
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Fourwinds: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xda59:

How about the girls getting grades they don't deserve? What will happen to them?
no body forced him to give the grade.. If he declined heaven will not fall... Yourr question is not an excuse for him to commit such astrocites..
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Fourwinds: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
josite:

there is no judge anywhere in thie world that will convict this man for sexual harassment if all you placed before the court is this naked picture not showing the woman he is sleeping with or attempt to sleep with on the same bed with him.in fact this naked guy has just become rich if he can get a good lawyer to sue whoever releases this picture.this nigeria has the most unintelligent police force and an ex igp sometimes ago said it that quite a number of the police are not intelligent,yes sex for marks is evil but this is very very very wrong coming from the police.
nonsense...you are also committing this evil
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fourwinds:
no body forced him to give the grade.. If he declined heaven will not fall... Yourr question is not an excuse for him to commit such astrocites..

I am not making excuses for anybody. All I want is all round justice for students who don't have pussy or money to offer for grades. Any lecturer indicted should be dismissed and the results or certificates of students found to have benefited from the shameful scheme cancelled and revoked. It is as simple as ABC.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Fourwinds: 12:03am On Sep 12, 2020
Xda59:

I am not making excuses for anybody. All I want is all round justice for students who don't have pussy or money to offer for grades. Any lecturer indicted should be dismissed and the results or certificates of students found to have benefited from the shameful scheme cancelled and revoked. It is as simple as ABC.
your opinion is not bad
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by chiibekee(f): 5:32am On Sep 12, 2020
delishpot:

Who gave you phone and data?
grin grin grin
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Vulcan24(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2020
delishpot:

Will not be admitted because he was bursted seconds into his dirty deed? Let them video them and play it on NTA. Serves them right. If they catch you in the act too...they should film you nude and play it. I will support them.

Don't let blind justice overule ur common sense,

Your reply is too uncivilized, do u go about looking for nude go video and play on national TV when children might be watching.

U need to be more responsible in with ur utterances
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by delishpot: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Vulcan24:

Don't let blind justice overule ur common sense,

Your reply is too uncivilized, do u go about looking for nude go video and play on national TV when children might be watching.

U need to be more responsible in with ur utterances

Let kids want h and see their shame. Y'all watch BB naija 24/7 and see nudity in a fun way. Let them instead see public nudity as an embarrassment. As a show of shame. So let them keep catching them and displaying them like idiots they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.