Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) (33099 Views)

APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties / Slay Queens Campaigning For President Buhari's Reelection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Butchers in Edo State on Wednesday shutdown abattoirs, meat markets and shops in the State to show solidarity to show solidarity for the re-election of Governor Godwin Obaseki, Igbere TV reports.

Members of Association of Edo practicing Butchers, defied the rainfall during the peaceful rally in Benin City.

President of Association of Edo practicing Butchers, Comrade Akhere Odigie, commended the Government for creating the enabling environment for businesses growth, stability and for abolishing extortion in the State.

He highlighted some of the achievements of Obaseki, Candidate of the Peoples Democratic party (PDP) for the September 19, 2020 Governorship election in the State.

“We the butchers have agreed in totality that Obaseki is our next Governor and that he shall continue to occupy the seat of Government till 2024 because of his developmental strides and laudable programmes for butchers.

“Today, we have shutdown our abattoirs and other meat shops and meat sellers across the various markets in Edo State to endorse Godwin Obaseki”.

According to him, “Since Obaseki assumed duty as Governor of Edo State, the Edo State butchers have known peace.

“We are all here to endorse and reiterate our support to the re-election bid of Governor, Godwin Obaseki and his deputy, Hon. Philip Shaibu.

He assured that votes will count in the forthcoming election must count, adding that votes will count in the forthcoming poll.

“We have resolved that come September 19, 2020 to vote for him en masse and defend our votes. We support one man, one vote and say no to the godfather.

“We are using this medium to reach out to all the entire butchers in the State and our supporters as well as the prospective buyers and meat consumers to mobilise and vote for Governor Godwin Obaseki.

“A vote for Obaseki is moving the meat market in Edo State to the next level. Just like the Brazilian meat industry”, he said.

Responding, Chairman of the Nigeria Union of Journalists, Edo State Council, Comrade Roland Osakue, commended the group for their peaceful disposition.

“I commend your effort for coming out to visit us inspite the rainfall. We are grateful to you.

“We have heard what you have said, please be peaceful as you go about your activities.

“Do not allow miscreants to infiltrate into your midst. We owe it a duty as Citizens to protect Government property which belong to all of us.

“Tax payers money must be used judiciously for the benefit of our people.

“It is your fundamental right to endorse any Candidate of your choice because it is your fundamental human right, he said.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364110/butchers-shut-abattoirs-markets-support-obaseki-re-election-photos/

16 Likes

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by Bola146(f): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin grin I hope that all these people will vote for him grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by AFULA(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin
Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by baliyubla: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
In 2019, every Governor that was bold enough to stand up to his Godfather won his reelection. It won’t be different this year.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by brightology3: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nice one.
All butchers are welcome. Whether cows, dogs, goats, pigs, games, etc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Edo no be Lagos! shocked

Esan land is not Yoruba land where one eyed ex drug Baron cum political criminal controls one state and entire region and youths feel it is something to celebrate instead of rising up against it!!!

MC Oluomo can do nonsense in Oshodi, Kabaka cannot try it in Ikpoba Oka grin

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by Rainonme825: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2020

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

Are you interested in earning up to N20,000 daily from digital investments?

Do you have little or no knowledge on how you can earn good money from Digital investments like Stock trading, forex market trading and cryptocurrencies?

Just like copy-trading, with the help of experienced digital investment managers, do you know you can earn high ROI daily?

With $100, you can earn about $15 every blessed day straight to your Nigeria bank account for a month.

All you need to do is sign up right now, make a deposit of your investment amount and chose the right management plan for yourself and you get credited daily....the only issue you might have is that you didn't invest more.

5 Likes

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by ArmaniUhuru: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bola146:

Your concern should be how will you afonjas that are supporting Osagie Iyamu vote for him.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bola146:

U should fear for your life most. I know his reelection will bring heavy damages on you.
Obaseki remains the governor of Edo.

Ok, let's try this,

Like for obaseki

Share for Ezi-Iyamu

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
My leather go so hard
Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by Ogbuu101: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ize Iyamu is an acid-throwing cultist-pastor:Oshiomole 2016

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by nasir101(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
So God help obaseki.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by punisha: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2020

Why shutdown when they can give the whole state meat free for three days in solidarity to Obaseki?
Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by foolbuster: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Something is wrong with the thinking of Nigerians. Can somebody please explain because i just don't get it.

Why will a sane human being shut off his means of livelihood because he is supporting a politician?

2 Likes

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by rollandben(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Very unfortunates set of people... Campaign in exchange of moni. Weldone Naija
Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by Oxtonguy: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Different action in Edo lately
Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by mosesbola(f): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hello All,

I need someone that has letter G in the ongoing dangote bag of goodies promotion to complete mine...

I am ready to compensate you handsomely...

Kindly reach out to me on splmosixx@gmail.com or 08183550652.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by Kachy1605(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Good one, shame to godfatherism.
GO and win.

4 Likes

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by tophumble(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
This would have been the best time for Obaseki to win as Gov if the election in 2016 wasn't rigged in his favour.

I see Obaseki contesting against Ize-Iyamu come 2024. You need to understand the deep things of God to understand this message.

1 Like

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by sotall(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
K
Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by Analyst7: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
This guy will bury osho no doubt...all this month
Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Let's go
Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by Robertandrew13: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
humilitypays:
Edo no be Lagos! shocked

Esan land is not Yoruba land where one eyed ex drug Baron cum political criminal controls one state and entire region and youths feel it is something to celebrate instead of rising up against it!!!

MC Oluomo can do nonsense in Oshodi, Kabaka cannot try it in Ikpoba Oka grin

Relax boss, no be everywhere for Yoruba land den dy do godfatheris

5 Likes

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by IamWonderful: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Who is bankrolling them or what are they expecting for such support
Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by Mowsid(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
The man for the people and the man of the people grin

2 Likes

Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bola146:

For wia? Not when they were coerced into joining that walk of shame against their individual will.
Re: Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Robertandrew13:

Relax boss, no be everywhere for Yoruba land den dy do godfatheris
Oyo state is the only Yoruba state free of Yoruba political criminals acting as godfathers selecting who would rule and who to be killed before election!!

I expect mor from educated and enlightened Yoruba youths of today, Tinubu an ex drug lord and confirmed looter looting Lagos dry and buying private jets and converting Lagos lands and properties to his family estate ought to be ostracized by Yoruba youths.

In Igbo land, we don't condone nor support criminals, that's why we hate Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji, Ikedi Ohakim, Hope Uzodimma, Andy Uba and many others because they are just replicas of thief criminal Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Jagaban of Yoruba land.

Yoruba youths should say no to Tinubu!

Yoruba youths say no to political criminals and corrupt leaders acting as godfathers of Yoruba land, it speak ill of the great Yoruba tribe!!

I love Yorubas outside politics, but politically, Yorubas are allowing criminal Tinubu and co to lead them astray just because of crumbs they throw to some agberos angry

I want to see honorable Yoruba men of integrity like Akinwunmi Adesina, Seyi Makinde, etc rise to lead Yoruba nation to light not criminals who empowered touts and destroyed Lagos state built by Nigeria's federal government since colonial masters

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Fuel Subsidy Removal For June 2023 / Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX / 'Saraki Must Go!' - Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.