Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion (30334 Views)

Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by lexy2014: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mathantics:
All these Islamic countries sef.

Lebanon is a country where they have a terrorist group(Hezbollah) as a political party.

Terrorist country!

Lebanons political structure is crazy. They have a government that isn't really in control of anything because d country is segmented& being controlled by several families& groups. Hence u have Hezbollah controlling a portion of d country like other groups are

3 Likes

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by Tremple8v: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
This time around , no body wait to know how far , everyone pick race .

1 Like

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Have Mercy O LORD !

It's not a Coincidence that Fire is Hitting The Nations and Cities of the World at the same time

California is on fire
Europe Biggest Migration Camp is on Fire

Fire in Lebano

Fire in UAE
Fire in india, Russia and

The Signs and Birthpangs are Getting more Frequent and Intense

The KING of Kings is Coming!

Repent! Believe the Gospel ! Be Born again!

Time is Running out!

I have given my life to Christ just waiting for the trumpet to sound so we go home to heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
When it rains, it pours.

That is the main thing with problems whenever they are in season, they just keep pouring in in torrents- especially if you leave your doors unlocked and unguarded.

If you have never been there, then you will never understand.

Meanwhile, Emmanuel Macron must be getting ready for another huge state visit to Lebanon. He planted a tree the last time. I wonder what he's gonna do this time.
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by lielbree: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thats for coming to Nigeria and treating us like slaves in our own country! angry

Burn them bastards!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by Righteousness89(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

I have given my life to Christ just waiting for the trumpet to sound so we go home to heaven

Hallelujah!!!!
Same with me! I can't wait to Get out of Here!
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by NobleAjare(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
You are very right bro. That birthpang you added made me believe you have been listening to Rev Ogbueli lately.
Righteousness89:
[i ]Have yMercy O LORD !

It's not a Coincidence that Fire is Hitting The Nations and Cities of the World at the same time

California is on fire

Fire in Lebano

Fire in UAE

Repent! Believe the Gospel !

Be Born again! So as to Avoid the Lake of Fire!!!

Time is Running out!
[/i]

1 Like

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by basty: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
EdmundChidera:
If this year haven't been bad to you in anyway you don't know what God have done for you

Sorry to Lebanese
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by vioment: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
God abeg no go let this kind thing happen to aloof Nigeria.

Small knockout wey spark dat year nearly finish the whole naija. We are never prepared for anything.

God abeg help these people wey dey see fire on top covid.
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by motayoayinde: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mathantics:

Lebanon is a country where they have a terrorist group(Hezbollah) as a political party.

Terrorist country!

W

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by OlawaleBammie: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
EdmundChidera:
If this year haven't been bad to you in anyway you don't know what God have done for you

You are right bro, soo on point.

And the worst tin is dat I don't know How to appreciate THIS BABA GOD.

infact Na inside this 2020/Coro season I have my best turnaround since I was born..

God, I know am an ingrate, am not even worthy of saying Ur Name.. but pls just continue to forgive me. If You no forgive me Na weytin I gain biko

Baba God modupe oooo.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by motayoayinde: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mathantics:

Terrorist country!

WHEN SOME OF YOU SEE THREADS LIKE THIS YOUR HAND BEGIN TO SHAKE, READY TO TYPE IGNORANCE.

LEBANON WAS A CHRISTIAN MAJORITY COUNTRY UNTIL A COUPLE OF DECADES AGO.

EVEN NOW, THE MUSLIM MAJORITY IS SLIGHT, SO IT'S NEVER BEEN AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. IT'S SECULAR.

THE PRESIDENTS OF LEBANON HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CHRISTIANS AND THAT INCLUDES MICHEL AOUN WHO RESIGNED RECENTLY.

TALKING ABOUT TERRORIST GROUPS IN LEBANON (if that's the word you prefer), THERE'S A CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GROUP WHICH IS OLDER THAN HIZBULLAH IN LEBANON, IT'S CALLED THE "LF" (Lebanese force),

IT WAS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN THE MASSACRE OF MUSLIMS THAT TOOK PLACE DURING THE COUNTRY'S SECTARIAN WAR IN THE 70s.

HIZBULLAH WAS FORMED IN THE 80s. AND ITS ACTIVITIES HAVE BEEN MOSTLY AGAINST ISRAELI AGGRESSION.

WHO'S THE TERRORIST?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by Olam09(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lebanon are suffering from thier sin. There in Lebanon modern slavery is legal. And many other inhumane activities so it's time to reap all what they sown. It also remain libya.
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by motayoayinde: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mathantics:

Terrorist country!

W

1 Like

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Congrats, I am happy for u but u should do well by changing that ur moniker.
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by Deborah98(f): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hmmmmmm things are getting out of hand...
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by fredoooooo: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
ignis:
They have sinned against God.
Una don start.. if it happen to the ones you see as holy , you will call it trials.

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by Yankee101: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
If you build a nation on terrorism, even the unborn babies will suffer
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by abdullahi45: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mathantics:

Terrorist country!

Don't be a fool cum religious bigot, outbreaks happen everywhere and has nothing to do with your will or approval. US, India, and Brazil have seen the highest cases of Covid-19, could you please link this to their religious beliefs?

1 Like

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
They treat others like shit. This fire is justified grin grin
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by abdullahi45: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
ignis:
They have sinned against God.

Okay. And we are saints in Nigeria, right? People with their funny and myopic assertions sha..

1 Like

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by abdullahi45: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Christ isn't the answer. Jesus (PBUH) preached monotheism, but Christianity as we see today practice the total opposite (trinity). Better save yourself and learn more about monotheism, that's the only thing that can save you. Jesus (PBUH) attest to the fact that God is one without any partners and associates. Enough of Paul's gospel being ingrained into people's heal. You are told!

1 Like

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by Nawa4you: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Have Mercy O LORD !

California is on fire

Fire in Lebanon

Fire in UAE

Time is Running out!

Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by nerus419(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
This is bad. God help mankind
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by PericomaNwankwo: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Where's that righteousness guy, oya food don done
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by CliffordAde: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mathantics:

Terrorist country!

Lebanon is an Arab country but not an Islamic state, they have more Christian than even Isreal.
If you don't know history please you will do well to ask those who knows.

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by Tech35: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lean how to make a solar lights that Automatically on at night and automatically off at night, click on the link below
https:///pbUsoj-1Jw
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by Righteousness89(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
NobleAjare:
You are very right bro. That birthpang you added made me believe you have been listening to Rev Ogbueli lately.

We Praise God!

I am yet to Listen to the Servant of God you Mentioned
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by samrealtor(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Have Mercy O LORD !

California is on fire

Fire in Lebano

Fire in UAE

Time is Running out!
nice talk..... I will like to know you better
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
By the time Israel is done with destroying all the materials hidden by Hezbollah for the production of weapons, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah will crawl out of his rabbit hole, lifting up a white cloth in total surrender.
Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by tolguy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mathantics:

Terrorist country!
if your papa na wise person one condom na enough

1 Like

Re: Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion by sayisayi(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mathantics:

Terrorist country!

You clearly are a western vomit guzzler. The kind of person who praises Israel bit has no idea who Shin Bet are!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

La Palma Volcano Eruption Destroys 100 Homes As 500 Tourists Flee(Pix, Video) / Gas Station In Ghana Explodes (Photos) / Beautiful Pre-colonial African Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.