Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! (4102 Views)

Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / I Confessed To Our Househelp Before She Left Us. / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Good afternoon to you. Please don't be offended that I am bothering you with my predicament please is just that I really want to start up something as as fast as possible for the sake of my kids please. I even went in search of a space today and I have a carpenter who will only collect money for materials to do the table for me please I beg of you in Gods name please don't forget us please.
CocaineLord:
What skills do you have?

Can you drive? Do you speak fluent english?

What business can you start with 50k ?

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Chomsky1967(f): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
If she is giving you steps on how to make pap how do you plan to run the noodles business? Will you hire a cook?

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by akaahs(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
MondayUche:
Thank you so so very much. God bless you for the encouragement words. I just don't know what to do. Even this night it is the beans that my father inlaw who is currently sick gave me that I have just prepare anyhow just for us to eat but my son who will be 2yrs by next month doesn't like it and doesn't even want to eat. Now I don't know hungry is really going to do us a lot and I don't even know how to leave them to go and hustle. My plan is to bring my younger brother from home but I don't have the transportation to send to him as they said from Imo State to Lagos now is about 9/10k I'm just tired of this life already no single food and medication at home for the kids not at all
That's the problem, instead of accepting ur fate and face the reality, u are here busy opening book of lamentations. U think u re d only facing problems. May be she was right to dump u because I believe u keep complaining instead of facing the reality.
U don't have any plan yet u went ahead and birth children u can't take care of.
Abeg shift.....
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Oga,like l said before, go back to your hometown with your children. There are lots of jobs that pay over there with little or no competition. Many of your townsmen that live abroad are coming back home to build houses. Why not start little by getting sharp sand especially during this rainy season, keep packing them till it reaches a tiper, your siblings can even join you to make the work faster and sell. Go into building business, you don't even need big capital to start up, go to building sites and market yourself, from delivering sand, you can start moulding and selling blocks. Just start something there cos l know many are building houses and many are not there to compete with you. l know of a Nairalander that started like that, by selling sand with one tiper. I wish you all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by grafixdon: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2020
baby124:
Don’t you have neighbors where you can drop the kids? This guy, I don’t believe this post. Kids will eat when they are hungry no matter the shakara. Keep the small ones food, when he’s hungry he will eat it. Those kids barely need to pay school fees in Lagos, enroll them in government school. Since school has not yet resumed, save money and buy some books so they can learn to read and do maths when you come back from your daily hustle. If you go out and hustle one day, you will find work to eat. Even if it’s to go and work on a site. People are building and life is going on. I think you are a proud guy, giving excuses.

It will have not come to this if you and your wife hustled. A caterer can hardly go hungry or wait for restaurant before business starts coming in. I wish you the best. Everywhere de red. When you are ready to go and find work, you will find solution to everything you are crying about.

You're mean... Pray you don't find yourself in such helpless situations.... You'll be tired and confused at the same time... You think you're perfect because you can feed yourself comfortably... If you don't have any thing to give him, just encourage him... Stop calling him names
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by grafixdon: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2020
MondayUche:
Believe me the 50k will do a lot please. I will send 10k for my brother to come over then we use the rest to start up either paga or the indomie stuff please help me for the sake of my kids.

Oga, forget paga, you'll regret it
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by baby124: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
grafixdon:

You're mean... Pray you don't find yourself in such helpless situations.... You'll be tired and confused at the same time... You think you're perfect because you can feed yourself comfortably... If you don't have any thing to give him, just encourage him... Stop calling him names
Are you his backup scammer? You sound like it. You better go and find someone to help you fix your brain because something is not right with you. Thief.
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by merieam16(f): 1:33am On Sep 16, 2020
anthonyuncle:
only legends know da true story
sense no go kee u
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by TheCongo2: 2:42am On Sep 16, 2020
LordKO:

Your basic knowledge of it is the prerequisite of what I intend to teach you from afar, so the absence of it - as evident in your reply - means there's nothing I can do under the circumstance.

Stay strong and focused; there's always light at the end of a tunnel.

Can I pm you
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2020
But cooking of indomie will really help me here. I have even seen a space where I can put a kiosk but no money for me to pay and do the rest. The Not even a single help come from here rather everyone just insulting and adding more to my depression.
grafixdon:

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2020
If you read my post well you will see that I have 2 little kids who can't even wait for me to pack sands before they will eat. I am asking and seeking the heart of good people of NL to assist me financially so that I can get a small space and be Paga and making cooked indomie and I strongly believe that God will make away for us. Thanks anyways
Lugosempire:
Oga,like l said before, go back to your hometown with your children. There are lots of jobs that pay over there with little or no competition. Many of your townsmen that live abroad are coming back home to build houses. Why not start little by getting sharp sand especially during this rainy season, keep packing them till it reaches a tiper, your siblings can even join you to make the work faster and sell. Go into building business, you don't even need big capital to start up, go to building sites and market yourself, from delivering sand, you can start moulding and selling blocks. Just start something there cos l know many are building houses and many are not there to compete with you. l know of a Nairalander that started like that, by selling sand with one tiper. I wish you all the best.
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
merieam16:
sense no go kee u
u self na legend
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good afternoon to you Sir/Ma... Please I beg of you in the name of the Almighty please don't be offended. Please my wife is not yet back and I'm still struggling with the kids till date nothing in the house for us to feed on even the other 2 people that promised no one came through. Only a brother visited us that people he actually asked me to meet him at Megida bus/stop then he give me some food stuffs for the kids. Oh God it has not been easy for me at all. Please I beg of you in God's name to help I just want to start doing something to feed them and I will be sending you all the evidence of how it going please. I can drive and try for English please They have stopped going to lesson because I can't even afford the lesson money anymore 14k for their both a month.
CocaineLord:
What skills do you have?

Can you drive? Do you speak fluent english?

What business can you start with 50k ?

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by mariahAngel(f): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
grafixdon:

What is paga please? undecided
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by mariahAngel(f): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
MondayUche:
Good afternoon to you Sir/Ma... Please I beg of you in the name of the Almighty please don't be offended. Please my wife is not yet back and I'm still struggling with the kids till date nothing in the house for us to feed on even the other 2 people that promised no one came through. Only a brother visited us that people he actually asked me to meet him at Megida bus/stop then he give me some food stuffs for the kids. Oh God it has not been easy for me at all. Please I beg of you in God's name to help I just want to start doing something to feed them and I will be sending you all the evidence of how it going please. I can drive and try for English please They have stopped going to lesson because I can't even afford the lesson money anymore 14k for their both a month.

If you had the driving offer, where would you keep the kids?
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good afternoon, thats why I said my younger brother who is in the village I am struggling to get him over so that he will come and be staying with me but it won't be easy. That is why I am begging to set up a place where I can be selling cooked indomie or Paga I even saw a place already because I went to make enquiry the very first day I posted here. With that I can be close to the kids and pray to put them back to lesson later. I won't even have rest of mind leaving them with my younger brother because they are still small both of them birthday is in this month October my daughter will be 4 on the 13th of this month while my son will be 2 on the 23rd of this month. I am not even proud of doing anything for them. Even my suposed wife is also on the 15th this month too. I am asking for assistant please so that they will be eating food at least please. I swear in everything I am looking for in this life the last time I put something called food in my mouth was on Tuesday morning. I have been fetching water for one beer parlor around us here just to get indomie and pap money for them but this won't even push me. I dey sick like this but that won't hold me down. If I can get this cooking indomie going I swear down we will be fine and hoping in God for his mercy. Please here is my details please 309 505 3926 First bank Monday Uchenna Duruigbo. Please for the sake of my little kids please
mariahAngel:

If you had the driving offer, where would you keep the kids?
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
PAGA is this POS money transfer business everyone is doing on the street with kisok. Is really moving well in this area because banks and atm is very very far from our place. You will need to enter almost transport of 400 go come before going to town to use the ATM. So they prefer the POS and pay the transaction fee.
mariahAngel:

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by ceeceeuwa: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
J111333:
I read the two letters and I think your wife neither left nor dumped you. It seemed she only left temporarily to hustle and take care of your family better than you currently do. When women are pushed to the wall by hardship, some of them go to the extremes to salvage the situation and it looks like that's the situation here.

If your story is true then all you need to do is follow the instructions in that letter, wish her well and hope she doesn't soil her hands badly on her quest for solution.

Stop crying up and down like a baby, will ya. sad

If she left to go and Hustle she wo t leave her wedding ring behind. I pray this family finds flavour soon, and the wife to have a change of heart and come back for the sake of the innocent kids.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Since on the 5th of September till date and she never called or messaged me to ask even after the kids. She only messaged her elder brother telling him to tell their family that she is fine and no one should disturb her. As I am crying to type this right now everything in my house is finished nothing nothing my kids are so hungry and they have been crying since. Not even kerosene self to make them the remaining indomie. I have been known as a debtor in the street already I am owing everybody selling something. Now nobody wants or even willing to listen when I talk.. Please NL family assist me please I beg of you all. I don't even know what this kids will eat tonight. I received so many promises but not even a single person remember me. I'm just tired of this life already. Please even if na 200, 500 any amount please make I buy kerosene please
ceeceeuwa:

If she left to go and Hustle she wo t leave her wedding ring behind. I pray this family finds flavour soon, and the wife to have a change of heart and come back for the sake of the innocent kids.
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Botanics: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
where do you stay and i can bring food stuffs to you
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Here in Igesu Ayobo
Botanics:
where do you stay and i can bring food stuffs to you
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by grafixdon: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
mariahAngel:

POS
Re: Heartbreak... She Left What Do I Do!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yes please no help yet from anyone please im praying for you all and begging you all please
grafixdon:

POS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Use Elepaq Generator 2.5 Kva / Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) / Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.