Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Annexation Biz Has Crashed Warned - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Annexation Biz Has Crashed Warned (3272 Views)

Thomdock Investment Has Crashed / How Real Is Annexation Business Concept? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annexation Biz Has Crashed Warned by williamsotiko: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
With Tears in my eyes but laughter at the corner of my lips i bring you news of the death of a Ponzi investment called ANNEXATION BUSINESS CONCEPT.
Those affected like me should gather here lets cry our souls out.
Re: Annexation Biz Has Crashed Warned by williamsotiko: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
williamsotiko:
With Tears in my eyes but laughter at the corner of my lips i bring you news of the death of a Ponzi investment called ANNEXATION BUSINESS CONCEPT.
Those affected like me should gather here lets cry our souls out.

Re: Annexation Biz Has Crashed Warned by williamsotiko: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Spread the word warn your people not to invest a dime into it.
I have said my own,i dont want people to make the same mistake i made.
Re: Annexation Biz Has Crashed Warned by WorkTheTalk(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
My people, are you not learning your bitter lessons already with these Ponzi schemes?

1 Like

Re: Annexation Biz Has Crashed Warned by MikaelDare(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
My people, are you not learning your bitter lessons already with these Ponzi schemes already?
their return of Investment was outrageously high, I knew it was only a matter of time before it crashed.
plus there were also loopholes like no contact person number on the site, no address on the site when they first began.
all those were loopholes that made me know it's only a matter of time before it crashed

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importers!! Let's Get To Work!!! / Loan for a four storeyed building. / The Only Way To Make Millions Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.